The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-05-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I was actually responding to the other post.

Anyway, vanillas are like forbidden fruits - can see the freshness but cannot  pluck it and eat it.  And people will be people. Everyone hopes to see whether they are the "chosen one" to get to bite and taste the forbidden fruit. And see whether they have the macho skills to get to second and third base.

If the girl is all virginal and pure, I can understand the appeal. But unfortunately it's all an illusion. Because one of these girls are a forbidden fruit. None.

They have most likely bared it all already back in China. And even probably provided more flavoured services or full service.

But when they come here, they pretend to be all virginal and pure, and don't want to strip. Gullible guys get turned on and fall for this veil of deception. Seriously? Some even mentioned before they prefer SN because there's more mystery and they can slowly encroach into their restricted zones. Lol. But don't you know their zones are not restricted to others, only restricted to you. Yet sg customers buy into this illusion.

That's why I am a detractor of these vanilla BS. Like I said before, and I'll say it again... strip girl! Don't pretend you're all goodie goodie yet still handle hundreds of hard cocks and gallons of oozing jizz. 
you remind me of how naive I was in the past
Old 10-05-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
raykid is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFantasy1111 View Post
She looks sweet in photos...Will go try out soon..
Old 10-05-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6877 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ha, this elegant lady took over the apartment of Xuan Xuan at Joo Chiat. But claimed Joo Chiat too ulu, will be shifting out to Little India.
yup, was surprised to see her there cos Xuan Xuan had told me that she was "chased out" of that place.... only to be occupied by other girls.... oh well...
Old 10-05-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Unfortunate88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Anyway, vanillas are like forbidden fruits - can see the freshness but cannot  pluck it and eat it.  And people will be people. Everyone hopes to see whether they are the "chosen one" to get to bite and taste the forbidden fruit. And see whether they have the macho skills to get to second and third base.

If the girl is all virginal and pure, I can understand the appeal. But unfortunately it's all an illusion. Because one of these girls are a forbidden fruit. None.

They have most likely bared it all already back in China. And even probably provided more flavoured services or full service.

But when they come here, they pretend to be all virginal and pure, and don't want to strip. Gullible guys get turned on and fall for this veil of deception. Seriously? Some even mentioned before they prefer SN because there's more mystery and they can slowly encroach into their restricted zones. Lol. But don't you know their zones are not restricted to others, only restricted to you. Yet sg customers buy into this illusion.

That's why I am a detractor of these vanilla BS. Like I said before, and I'll say it again... strip girl! Don't pretend you're all goodie goodie yet still handle hundreds of hard cocks and gallons of oozing jizz. 
101% agree with your words. They only trying to bring u back for more visits.

A fine example is Xuan Xuan. Can’t say she’s vanilla, very experienced in such games. Anyway could be unlocked as well. Not mission impossible. It’s matter of time and be firm with your expectations to them.
Old 10-05-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
so summer now 150 liao ah?
I received a text from her too. she said 150 due to higher rent. and must book for 2 hr. Chinese not so good. not sure if I read it wrongly. but if it is so, I won't be spending time with summer this summer
Old 10-05-2022, 11:44 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 263 Post(s)
Quoted: 4245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42332 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
yup, was surprised to see her there cos Xuan Xuan had told me that she was "chased out" of that place.... only to be occupied by other girls.... oh well...
Now that place will be abandoned. Hope no one will rent it. Serve that owner right.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 11-05-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
you remind me of how naive I was in the past
Noticed you have regain your power. Good for you!
Chiong safe.
Old 11-05-2022, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Now that place will be abandoned. Hope no one will rent it. Serve that owner right.
My understanding is that joker is not the actual owner but subletting it to earn more.
Sucker like this deserve to lose out on rental from originaly contract.
But rooms are rare these days, won't be surprise someone will jump into it soon after.
Old 11-05-2022, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Thanks bro for the enlightenment

No wonder there is still a huge demand for pure vanillas.

I think I will skip. I'm more into the heavy flavoured types. Wanted to try a vanilla just to see what's the hype.

Now I think I fully understand the situation.

Quote:

Old 11-05-2022, 03:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1547 / Power: 12
darkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant future

Met SLG shan shan recently and had a good experience.

Face: 8/10 looks similar to the photo.

Body: 7/10 slim.

Massage: 7/10 strong and good massage.

HJ: 8/10 changes up the pace and throws in some different patterns. Think next time will ask for longer hdly.

Overall: 7.5/10

Would definitely rtm, think good regular potential.
Old 11-05-2022, 08:20 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 263 Post(s)
Quoted: 4245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42332 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
My understanding is that joker is not the actual owner but subletting it to earn more.
Sucker like this deserve to lose out on rental from originaly contract.
But rooms are rare these days, won't be surprise someone will jump into it soon after.
So just boycott him. Whenever we received this address just tell the ml we are not coming cos this place is haunted.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 11-05-2022, 08:40 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
Landmine. Resemblance is 20% of her SLG photos.

40yo aunty with rock hard fake boobs. In a one-woman massage shop, not her own apartment. Nuru massage lasted ~10mins. HJ is like bubble tea machine shaker, she is only interested in cranking you off ASAP.

In-and-out 30mins.
Thesedays totally no QC from SLG at all.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 11-05-2022, 08:40 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooloootooo View Post
Skip lah....landmine

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 11-05-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1033 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
I received a text from her too. she said 150 due to higher rent. and must book for 2 hr. Chinese not so good. not sure if I read it wrongly. but if it is so, I won't be spending time with summer this summer
That is quite frequent nowadays... likewise for my regular ML whom I have been doing 2 hours sessions for a few months already... at her request since she didn't want too much human traffic for safety reasons. Initially quite ok but recently feeling a bit bored and shiong on the wallet as well.

Another ML in GL also asked for 1.5 - 2 hrs sessions so she got more time to work on her customer.

Anyway, 2 hours is a long time to stay interested and also to be MIA from our daily routine.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 11-05-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 958 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
That is quite frequent nowadays... likewise for my regular ML whom I have been doing 2 hours sessions for a few months already... at her request since she didn't want too much human traffic for safety reasons. Initially quite ok but recently feeling a bit bored and shiong on the wallet as well.

Another ML in GL also asked for 1.5 - 2 hrs sessions so she got more time to work on her customer.

Anyway, 2 hours is a long time to stay interested and also to be MIA from our daily routine.
I think by upping the rates to 150 per hr a bit too xiong for the wallet, and it's just for massage and capped BJ for her case. 150 for a 90 min course by a skilled ML sounds about right.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1