The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-05-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliensg View Post
Tio landmine recently… booked an appointment with one of the ML mentioned here (won’t name and shame) and was greeted by another girl when i reached the condo…

Girl was not too bad but was there for the original girl and just felt that this switching thing shouldn’t be the norm. The girl did her best but when I finished, i reached out to the original ML and told her this shouldnt be the way but she was also not apologetic. Anyone had similar experiences and how to circumvent this? The girl she switched with is new and did ok but dont feel so comfortable with this whole situation…
Pls reveal which ML so that bros here can avoid this.
Old 17-05-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post
I find her pretty. Like your JC or poly gf. But is my opinion. There is not much massage, like 5-10 mins and she turn you over. I guess can stay if you want.

Anyone try her also? Maybe can share your experience.

I wish to unlock her is I find her pretty. Like I say, my taste may not be your taste. So just use as reference.
Brother, I find her pretty as well.
The experience is good but did not feel a connection.
Old 17-05-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 10
Juliensg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Pls reveal which ML so that bros here can avoid this.
I am hesitant to do this as the lady she switched with is very nice and new to SG. I will sound off if any bros had similar situations.. hopefully it is a one-off
Old 17-05-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Tio landmine recently… booked an appointment with one of the ML mentioned here (won’t name and shame) and was greeted by another girl when i reached the condo…
That's going too far, she should have informed you beforehand that another girl would take over if she wasn't available and let you make the decision whether to proceed with the booking or not, and not chut stunt like this. Her being unapologetic about the bait and switch makes it even worse.
Old 17-05-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
I am hesitant to do this as the lady she switched with is very nice and new to SG. I will sound off if any bros had similar situations.. hopefully it is a one-off
Bro I mean reveal the ML that never turn up
without informing u … so we can be wary of her antics
Old 17-05-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 10
Juliensg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think the girl she switched with has totally no idea this happened… she thought another person was handling the booking and I am a client booking her… will leave her anonymous…

ML in question is called Sasa AKA duoduo (diff names for ML vs FL). Agree that it will good for bros to take note but hopefully it wont happen again. Will be good if bros can sound off if they faced similar situations
Old 17-05-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Upz for gd recommndation. Agree with u on above.

The Last time a ML helped me to shower was Ai Ni. Felt loved by Yue Yue's gentleness and great sensual. Brought back fond memories of awesome services that I received more than 10 years ago with her sensual and bbbj.

Love her looks, boobs and porcelain skin so its definitely a YES for RTM.

Just to add that massage + bbbj + CIM is $150. Bbbj is done with water first. Let u find out the rest urself... enjoy. :)Its rare to find such a high GFE ML who likes to lick my sensitive spots.
ok I go try
Old 17-05-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 9
Satay123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

visited her too (LOLLO)
Overall - can skip unless you just want SYT
Location -> condo, not near MRT. got parking lots nearby. mini park in front of the condo which sometimes can have quite a lot people strolling around during evening times.
Massage -> non-existent
Shower -> no, but helped to dry my body with towel
Kiss -> she no allow
Suck tits -> she no allow
Fondling -> only body but i manage to get into her panty
HJ -> slightly mechanical but she will lie beside you licking your nips

Last edited by Satay123; 17-05-2022 at 03:58 PM. Reason: input data
Old 17-05-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Lol just had summer and her attitude is really lol. I wonder what’s up with her these days. And her boobs getting more and more saggy.
Old 17-05-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For this kind of report, its always name or it didn’t happen. If not, whatever you say is pretty much pointless isn’t it?

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 17-05-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/cherie-massage/

Any bros know if this lady used to be called Joy about 2 years ago or is she new-ish? Looks familiar and hoping to avoid a repeat visit if so.

Thanks!

Yes, she quite look alike another ML Joyce but confirm different ML.
Joyce is another landmine to me...
Old 17-05-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Yes, she quite look alike another ML Joyce but confirm different ML.
Joyce is another landmine to me...
Cherie is not landmine. There were MRs.

Onie thing to beware is if you get into extras, she may charge you. So better to ask her upfront if you can. I of course I have stopped gg to her. If gg to pay more, I might as well go all the way with another ML in that page for 90 min. Once in a blue moon anyway. No one else could compare so far. Solid connections.
Old 17-05-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
I think the girl she switched with has totally no idea this happened… she thought another person was handling the booking and I am a client booking her… will leave her anonymous…

ML in question is called Sasa AKA duoduo (diff names for ML vs FL). Agree that it will good for bros to take note but hopefully it wont happen again. Will be good if bros can sound off if they faced similar situations
happened a few time already with this duoduo
can check back past post left by other samster
Old 17-05-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
ball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
Lol just had summer and her attitude is really lol. I wonder what’s up with her these days. And her boobs getting more and more saggy.
What happened? Want to pay 300 also no reply.. gave up.. no chance to see before she leaves for good I think.. I was thinking her business too good
Old 17-05-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ball754 View Post
What happened? Want to pay 300 also no reply.. gave up.. no chance to see before she leaves for good I think.. I was thinking her business too good
What is so special with summer? Anyone can enlighten?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1