The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-05-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Next time I don’t write best lah.

Write already kena shoot.

Where’s the commando spirit!

Commando core value Esprit De Corps.

Good or not good also same we share a same value.

Enjoy the session and be a happy man afterward in 60 mins.
Great move

Let’s keep some gems to be hidden

If not anyhow share anyhow got zapped
Old 29-05-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Great move

Let’s keep some gems to be hidden

If not anyhow share anyhow got zapped
Please zap as much as you like (zap until I cannot post then I will be diam diam liau)

Just speak in public

Hope you step on more & more landmines
Old 29-05-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusSap View Post
Can someone give an accurate review on her?
No exaggerating review please.

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/xiao-xue-massage/
Sweet look syt
Big neh
Cannont zhut
Can squeeze
Massage nothing to shout about
In out 35 mins
Old 29-05-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You try to play wrestling with her.. Or outmuscle her..

Most likely u will lose badly..

Not CSB hor..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 29-05-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
ZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Picture is quite close to irl and IMO got abit of Shu Qi look with big boobs. Shorts on throughout the service and cannot zhut zhut. GFE is average
Old 29-05-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
Alwx has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:

She is quite cute, boobs is quite a handful to grab.

But like the rest said, she will wear her shorts throughout the session. This is a huge turnoff.
In and out could just be 30minutes
Old 29-05-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Please zap as much as you like (zap until I cannot post then I will be diam diam liau)

Just speak in public

Hope you step on more & more landmines
The fact is what he wrote would be leading bros to a landmine. I had stepped on the landmine earlier on my own accord and thought to just give chance and forget it, and leave her be. But when the BS FR was posted, I felt I had to warn others in case they decide to try her after reading it.
Old 29-05-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ccelandys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
The fact is what he wrote would be leading bros to a landmine. I had stepped on the landmine earlier on my own accord and thought to just give chance and forget it, and leave her be. But when the BS FR was posted, I felt I had to warn others in case they decide to try her after reading it.
Well, there are actually two xuan xuan listed on SLG. The one that has a - and still listed is definitely a landmine, while the other is vanilla with pretty decent services (at least I left a happy man). Hope this helps....
Old 29-05-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1309 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

Got which one another Xuan? Can share the link?

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/hong-hong-massage/

This one new ML? Commando anyone?

I be reserve can liao.. now I wait for ppl FR.
Old 29-05-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Can't massage, no sensual skills, mid-30s MILF with the body of a 40-something housewife. 36B boobs. About 1.58 m. Average looks. Got model with stats like that one meh?
sure same person this time? sometimes some ML use photos of other real ML who RTC
Old 29-05-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
sure same person this time? sometimes some ML use photos of other real ML who RTC
Same. I found her familiar and she too found me familiar. She confirmed she was here in 2018, and was using the same name. This was when I recollected my earlier encounter with her.
Old 29-05-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Edison7788 is Cool - loads of Potential
Any French speaking ML in the market now ?
Old 29-05-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edison7788 View Post
Any French speaking ML in the market now ?
There are, but again YMMV.
Old 29-05-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tehboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
For those who have been lamenting about the rising costs of chionging, severe drop in service standards, commercial SOP sensual, limited roaming and pants on, lament no more...
( Click to show/hide )

Finally found a ML who provides good massage, great sensual and excellent service at a low price!

Name: Jiao Jiao
Looks: pleasant, average looking, unlikely will reject
Body: Neither fat nor slim, stats in SLG are accurate
Boobs: similar type to legendary Miqi and her cousin Annie.
Location: Convenient part of Area G for drivers and those who take public transport

Massage: Massage was thorough and done in two segments, with sensual sandwiched in between. Not pro level like Man Man, but spa-standard. Part 1 was done face down, covering the back, buttocks and leg, with some tickling in between. As I enjoy the feel of pubic hair brushing against the body, my request for this to be done with panties off was acceded to. Shiok, especially on occasions when she sat on my buttocks.

Part 2 was done face up, starting with a head massage, followed by both arms, the abdomen, ending with a bit of Thai-style twisting of the spine.

Sensual/roaming: Done fully nude and 100% non-commercial. No SOP, fully interactive. 5G roaming but no fingering.  Would have been perfect if she had allowed herself to climax but she held back, although she was really wet. Fake lovemaking was incredible with her on top first, and then me, as she urged me to pump harder and faster. Ended shooting loads on her pubic region.

Service: Would rival even the best pre-Covid service providers (which is what motivated me to write a lengthy FR after a long while.) Full 90 min. Occasional answering messages, which is acceptable.

GFE: Very chatty and sincere. 25 minutes into the session, she was already offering to show me around and bring me to the best eating places if I were to visit Shenzhen.

Damage: Throwback to 2016-17 pricing -  $100/60 min! (I paid $150/90 min)

RTM: Without doubt.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-jiao-jiao/
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-jiao-jiao/

Visited her after reading a couple of positive reviews on her recently.
( Click to show/hide )

Looks: 7 - Early 30s, add a couple of years to her video, but won't reject. She greeted me in a translucent black dress and black panties.

Body: 7.5 - Well proportioned with B sized boobs.

Massage: 7.5 - Pretty decent massage with appropriate strength.

Sensual: 8.5 - She took off her dress and started with a catbath on my back, bum and legs. Turned over and she continued her catbath on my chest and thighs. She then asked whether I wanted a BJ and I consented. She engulfed my little bro with her mouth and started to perform the BBBJ slowly and sensually. After a while I requested to lick her pussy but she only allowed touching. She took off her panties and alternated between BJ and HJ before I came while rubbing her wet pussy.

After I shot, she kept wanking for a while before she started to clean up. It's pretty nice to feel that all your cum is "emptied" from the prolonged wanking. I notice that not all ML did this, some would just stop and start to clean up after the initial shot was over. After she cleaned up, she gave me a nice head massage before I went to shower. There is no shortchange of time, whole session lasted about an hour.

GFE: 9 - She's very easy to talk to, and some conversations during sensual really heightened the mood.

Overall 8 - Very likely to RTM, she's really value for money in the current climate. It's a little steep to top up $30 for BBBJ without CIM, so that'll depend on whether I'm in the mood for it that day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
34B Jiao Jiao

Tried after couple of review in here. Take what other written with pinch of salt.
Physical attributes have nothing to shout about.
Reasonably good attitudes and willing to please.
Stay with housemate which some might already know is who.

FN@100 probably just right. RTM is not high.

Just to add on, my experience was not so good, more like 3rd review quoted here. Quite disappointed after some of the other glowing reviews. YMMV.
Pros:
- Polite and pleasant personality
- In panties (instead of shorts), but can can touch and rub
Cons:
- Looks are a lot worse then pics, body also not that good
- Has phone usage even during sensual
- Straightaway to HJ after turning over, no other sensual skills, no fake lovemaking (as mentioned by one reviewer), no french
Old 29-05-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehboy View Post
Just to add on, my experience was not so good, more like 3rd review quoted here. Quite disappointed after some of the other glowing reviews. YMMV.
Pros:
- Polite and pleasant personality
- In panties (instead of shorts), but can can touch and rub
Cons:
- Looks are a lot worse then pics, body also not that good
- Has phone usage even during sensual
- Straightaway to HJ after turning over, no other sensual skills, no fake lovemaking (as mentioned by one reviewer), no french
Hmm... I didn't encounter phone usage during sensual. As for other sensual skills, I remember she gave me a catbath after I turned over, but there was no fake love making or frenching for me as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1