The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 14-12-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Wtf6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Airy from Kinythai

The response as usual was quick and the location is easy to find. Due to heavy traffic I was going to be late and so I messaged Kinythai and they were nice to allow me to delay my booking for 15mins. I managed to reach the place 5mins past the original booking time.

Getting to the room was fuss free and Airy was quick to open the door. As I walked in she was very happy to see me a repeat customer and quickly hugged me.

I got undressed and headed to the bathroom and turned on the shower suddenly I got a shock cause she was beside me naked already. Wah she so fast, normally the ladies take a few seconds later to join you.

She chats with me and tells me about her days while she washes me. She does a very thorough job even washing the bottom of your feet. I felt so paiseh cause I sometimes don't was my own feet until like that.

We towel dry and head to the bed. We start off by kissing and her GFE was out of this world. Then she does her signature light kissing o my body, thigh and side of my knees, I was already almost erect. So I turned her over and do the same to her and start licking and kissing her pussy as she was holding and squeezong my hands. She got very wet.

Then it was her turn and she gave me an incredible BBBJ. She lightly strokes my balls and licks them and slowly progressing to my tip. She cycles between sucking and licking different parts of my cock and balls. I was almost going to cum. Then she leans over my body rubbing her tits on my chest as she reaches for the condom and give me a cheeky smile.

She caps me and slowly mounts me and we take it slow. I could feel her entire inside and that made me so erect I was going to explode. So We switched position to missionary where I thrusted deep in her for several seconds before repositioning to doggie before finishing at the edge of the bed. We were both tired and I lay on top of her as she gently strokes my back and ask if I am ok.

After shower we both lay on the bed hugging each other and talk about our family situations. we hed hands and occasionally looked at each other. Through her smile and cheerfulness I could tell she was tired but she kept denying and assuring me. Very professional to make sure you have a good time. She was mindful of the time and reminded me about it so that we had enough time for round 2.

She was just as good in round 2 and I quickly laid her on her back and pumped her at the edge of the bed until I exploded and she twitched her hips after I came, that sensation was very good. She responds very well to slow sensual lovemaking.

So we cleaned up and hugged and kissed again before I left.

Looks: 8/10
Figure: 10/10 for a mother of 1
Skin tone: Slight Tan like a chinese
Complextion: 9/10 (no tatoos)
GFE: 10/10
BBBJ: 9/10
Pussy: small (fits average size penis)
Service: 9/10 very accomodating, regularly checking to see if I am ok or tired
Attitude: 10/10 Always happy and smiling. She make you feel like you are cared and loved and constantly givign the GFE.
Old 14-12-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 11
ipoopoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Yaya Club Friday

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=966657

Okt: First time with this stable. Arrangements with OKT was fast.
Looks: 8/10 Pictures are her with 80% resemblance, very chio bu, her smile is really warm and I can't stop staring at her
Body: 9/10 When I first entered the room first thing noticed was her cleavage. Slim body with a very good height.
Boobs: 9/10 natural C cups and very erect nipples when horny
Bbbj: 8/10 Wet and sloppy. Alot of attention to the head. When I moan she do it more passionately I guess
Shower: 8/10 During shower she’ll start to soap + hj + frenching, nice foreplay and effort from her
Catbath: 9/10 Makes use of her boobs to rub your body. She’ll use her boobs to smother your face. Her tongue also explore my happy trails to my dick
Fj: 10/10 Cowgirl was good. Doggy is also good, she not afraid to take hard poundings from behind. Girl is damn good rider.
French: 9/10 Yes, since shower start to french. Only stop when she give me BBBJ and FJ since he position not support to french
Attitude: 9/10 Good and friendly coupled with her happy go lucky attitude.
Old 14-12-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Arith is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmm521 View Post
Just tried. Quite a landmine. Saggy boob, loose pussy with large tummy. Not enthusiastic at all.

I visited her when she was in JB working. Her boobs is rly THAT huge cos its natural ofc will have sag. Shes a veteran so dont expect her to be virgin tight lol.. confirm clock mileage alot.

Was she not enthusiastic at all? Because when visited her in JB she was quite fun and service oriented towards me..
Old 14-12-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Adi8122 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for tukta - terminal 21

A great Bonk indeed did a great job while doing a blow job and accommodated to my request for the sexy nurse and first she massaged me and then we had a good foreplay and after that lots of frneching and bbbj and after I did missionary and doggy style and it was just the best that I could have asked for
Old 14-12-2023, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
TooOld deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTooOld deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Vivian from Terminal21

OKT- 9/10 very friendly and suggested me the newest girl as per my requirement
Looks- 8/10 she's more chio in person. Smooth and fair skin with a bubble butt. Nice for doggy.
Body- 9/10 nice shape with no fat, the kind of body i will look back if meet on the street. I like she is tall to so when kiss no need to bow down too much
French -9/10 Really good at using her tongue, which also came into play when she sucked me off.
BJ/69- 9/10 Her bj was also very good, didn't rush at it, slowly licked the shaft from bottom to top, didn't forget about the balls and gave them plenty of licking. Then we did 69 briefly, when I eat her pussy, her suction become more power.
Catbath- 8/10 she kisses my nipples and neck. Made me so hard, dick like rock already liao.
FJ- 9/10 she moans a lot. Sweet horny voice. she know how to make me enjoy she took it like a pro and enjoys it a lot. Bonk her in doggy then missionary, she always amange to touch her clit or boobs.
GFE- 9/10 super high gfe. She looks at me like she's in deep love with me. Careful bros, guard your heart Lol.
Massage -8/10 she gave me a short relax smooth massage at the end made me so good.

Overall 9/10 Overall it was a very positive experience for me. Beautiful girl and good fcuk, what more can I ask for.

RTF- YES 100%.
Old 14-12-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sahapo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl

FR for Gigi
Face : Looks very pretty syt. She got those adorable look that want you to love her and care for her. very gd attitude

Body : Body smooth skin slim and slender, no fat anywhere, smells good feels great.

Boobs : B cupper, im fine with the size. Soft and nice to teh.

Bbbj : Takes it slow and easy at first to tease me, licking and gently sucking on my tip. Knows the timing well for more hardcore sucking, change at the right time to make me feel super good.

CIM : can cim unloaded the whole army and she took it like a champ.

Fj : tight hole good and satisfying bonk, very worth my time and money coming down for her. She is indeed a gem.

Attitude : really polite and friendly

GFE : This is where she really scores, Chatty bubbly girl who keep smiling the whole session feels totally non-commercial at all.

RTF : definitely yes! Will arrange this coming weekend again.

Old 14-12-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
CckSoccer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quick and Fast Response, I like the way Bro Lust arranged the sessiom, He will always have more of my support in the near future.

More on Zara

- Cute Girl
- Super GFE
- GND non-Photogenic (Real life better looking GND look)
- "B" Cup (Not for Boob Lover)
- Conversational English Speaker
- Recommended for SVCS and French Lover
- It may not happen to you because she is very comfortable with me. It may varies with different person with different liking, different taste and different prospective. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Overall i think Zara was a budget friendly and worthy return bonk
Old 14-12-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kambingsoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First of all, thank u, OKT for the prompt response as it was a last minute arrangement for Linda from Seduction.

Looks: 8/10 90% same as the last photo. Certainly looks exotic and smooth facial complexion. Early 20s, above average GND looks. Fairer than normal Thai tan.

Body: 8/10 Slightly shorter than me. Smooth skin, well maintained. Minimal fats on tummy. Her ample ass is suitable for doggie.

Boobs: 8/10. Natural B cups. Very nice nipples to suck and erects easily. Do not notice or feel sag. Again, well maintained.

Pussy: 9/10. Eat her pussy for a good 10 mins with her legs spread apart and accommodating when I asked her to sit her pussy on my face to continue the painting. Simply sumptuous and so easily wet. Overall, tight.

French: 9/10. Just like a long lost girlfriend. Fast and furious fight and not worried about exchanging saliva.

BBBJ: 9/10. Very sensual and excellent tempo. Excellent BBJ.

FJ: 9/10. Doggied Linda and she provided a wonderful view of her back. Very shapely indeed. Missionary fucked her as we frenched and she kept asking for more. I unloaded my shot (4 days load) after at least 15 mins and hard fucking.

GFE: 8/10. Nowadays Thai FLs' GEF are all very high, Linda is not exception in despite of her limited English, there is always Google translate to help. We talked for a fair bit.....all the time we spent cuddling, her hand was stroking my cock or she will just lick my nipples. This is one horny lady.

RTF: I will support her for sure since she provided me with this excellent session. It seems Linda is one who is slipping under the radar. Bros who likes slim with above average GND looks who provides excellent service, do give her a try. Personally, it was money very well spent.
Old 14-12-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Nikki gmc 14/12 fb

Looks 9/10 syt fair xmm tiny spinner she remains me of a classmate
Boobs 9/10 enhanced fresh
Bbbj 9/10 very passionate tries to dt hard working over 20 mins for first nut
Cim 9/10 I had too much protein and shot in her throat lol

Nikki is 23 a dec 8 baby, studying to be a nurse and loves Chinese boys, she is fair and slim and has nice blowjob lips, very gentle and full of smiles, I tried to face fuck her and she tried her best, in the end, I just relax, and she just non stop sucking me very gentle with eyes looking at me, taking pride that she will finish me off. Lovely lady, will rtf, those like xmm slim and gentle girls will like her, her gfe is very strong. Thanks bro
Old 14-12-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
olvzoao is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by top319 View Post
FR for Nami from Galaxy

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=967307

OKT: fast booking, friendly

Look: skin tone like chinese, same as pic, smooth skin

Boobs: enhanced but soft very nice to fondled

FJ: showered alone, towel is good. She smells good, BBBJ was kinda short but the fj made up for it. Painting was good too, no smell, enjoyed painting her while playing with her boobs. Finished in doggy for first shot. Rest awhile and started 2nd shot and finished in missionary.

GFE: she is talkative, keeps talking n talking, when with her won't be boring.

Rtf: 100% must go again.
Legit Review. Had a great session with her and she is damn beautiful. Worth spending.

Will arrange a RTF definitely.
Old 14-12-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmm521 View Post
Just tried. Quite a landmine. Saggy boob, loose pussy with large tummy. Not enthusiastic at all.
tried her before when she was in JB early 2023
my recollection is that she is quite old ard 40s
service was kind of lackluster
definitely not worth the price tag
i do not recall the details as it is a forgettable bonk to me
Old 14-12-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
klmelvin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Cheer from galaxy and saw her and she's v pretty. Prettier in real life however got rejected by her due to my brother size... and was asked to take posh instead. Overall posh experience was good as she is willing to talk etc. Posh looks decent too but I prefer looks of cheer but each to its own. Overall quite a funny experience with galaxy but not a bad one just that shame can't take cheer
Old 14-12-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
BrownBeak is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lust - Bella

Face: Look similar to posted picture.
Mixed look chio SYT.

Boobs: Man make big C cup but soft to squueeze. She has very nice and tasty nipples.
Cant stop playing with her boobs and nips

Body: Slim kind but peite size with big ass.
Height around 155cm. Damn sexy body to me.Can't wait to fuck her when she undress.

French: No restriction tongue all out.

BBBJ: Very good.Got suction got skill.Can deep throat.

FJ : Did 2 FANTASTIC FJ.
Many position change. Doggie is good with her meaty ass.
Leg very flexible so can chut many pattern.

Can speak English.
Season FL so she know what to do.
Damn good powerful service chio SYT.

RTF material!
Old 14-12-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Kamz143 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for BANANA from LOVE AFFAIR (bigboybro.org)

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=966188

Okt - Wah, booking super fast and confirm quick lah! Very flexible and good support, make everything smooth and shiok. Told her it's gonna be a quickie (2s), and she already prepared nicely.

Location - Clear instructions, very discreet, and place damn neat and clean.

Overall and Looks - About 70% looks like the photo, same person without the filters and de-aging. Confirm catch attention walking on the road. She takes initiative, damn enthusiastic, but got a bit of commercial feel, maybe 'cause I was in a rush!

Boobs - Just right size for her slim body, suits damn well, not for jug lovers.

Frenching - Not sure if allowed, didn't really look like it, so never try lah.

BBBJ - Suction power damn solid, right pressure, she damn good, amazing skills, really cares for the best experience.

FJ - Finished first in Missionary, quickie done. She even helped me wash, then surprised me with a good ankle massage. Ready for another round, she asked for Doggy (another surprise). Two mirrors on our right and left give clear view from all sides (first time like that).

GFE - More like friends with benefits vibe, damn shot.
Old 14-12-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Kankai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vee
Galaxyxscorts
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=966043&highlight=

Saw TG promo and gave it a try. Video was sent by OKT and similar IRL, more cute and cheerful type

Body - No stretch mark, meat at the right place, and petite size. Natural boobs and her nips are mini and sensitive.

Bbbj - Hardworking, put in lots of effort and her mouth quite small so can feel she tried her best, and she use her tongue to make me feel good 👍 lots of tongue work

Fj - Tight and she is a good rider with good stamina. I'm just relaxing and letting her serve me well. Flip over for doggy. Pump her deep and hard, she moans out loud! Shiok!

Remarks - One of the young hidden gem and she is very polite and friendly. Worth for RTF session

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1