The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-06-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
How is her new place?
Although there is sign at side entrance for visitors to sign in at guard house, just walk straight to the condo entrance as if you are living there. No problem for me. Previoys place a bit more discreet.
Old 11-06-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 6
lanrenyige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have asked An Yi about what one of the bros said. Thay we have to book her for 2hrs at a time. She said it's not true and is actually quite angry about it.
Old 11-06-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomyumgong View Post
Where are yang yang or yi yi?
I not sure about Yang Yang but I visited Yi Yi before.
Bottom line dont waste ur time and money lousy service and her room and breath stinks as she is smoker.
Smokers wont mind but for me as a non smoker really turn off.
Old 11-06-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 3
Dumbgame is one of the Best!Dumbgame is one of the Best!Dumbgame is one of the Best!

Just want to know how you guys manage your rotation list? Like how many girls and how often are the rtf/rtm interval?

Realised I can’t find myself doing rotation list nor many rtm at all. I’m those kind that see new find new. Can’t understand how you guys able to do rotation with that many new fls/mls around to try out.

Usually I visit 4-5 mls or 1-3 fls at one go in a single day, at most 3 rtf/rtm within the week afterwards if good chemistry, otherwise I just stop there. Recently want to do this regularly thing but can’t sustain.
Old 11-06-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbgame View Post
Just want to know how you guys manage your rotation list? Like how many girls and how often are the rtf/rtm interval?

Realised I can’t find myself doing rotation list nor many rtm at all. I’m those kind that see new find new. Can’t understand how you guys able to do rotation with that many new fls/mls around to try out.

Usually I visit 4-5 mls or 1-3 fls at one go in a single day, at most 3 rtf/rtm within the week afterwards if good chemistry, otherwise I just stop there. Recently want to do this regularly thing but can’t sustain.
If a regular ML is giving me good service, perhaps more than what is stated on the menu, doesn't ask for much monetary compensation above the norm for the svc (i gave the extra voluntarily), meets my criteria, I think it is going to be tough to try other ML...I go about once every 2 weeks on average.
Old 11-06-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Just do whatever you feel right! You are spending your own money to get as much satisfaction as you can so it’s your rules and your likings. The only person you need affirmation from is yourself, not us.
Old 12-06-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

it's about the experience mah, if like then go back again, if don't like move on. why need to think so much and complicate matters.

Since people like you so free and so rich to visit so many girls in a day then do us a favour, don't kpkb so much about bros rtm/rtf, just focus on writing reviews as a public service announcement so that the boys and i can avoid landmines can?
Old 12-06-2022, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/na-na-massage/

Saw a new listing and decided to try her out.

Place is central, got parking. Been there before but I cannot remember which ML.

Easy instructions and easier since I know which lift to head to so didn't have to spend too much time to look for it.

First impression differs a little from the pics, but video is a close representation. She is fair definitely. Led me to the room, handed me a clean towel and guided me to the shower, and pointed the listerine at the side if I want to use it.

After shower, she asked for payment upfront. Was a little disappointed and I started to worry it will be a bad session. Was asked to lie face up, another surprise. Thought she wanted to HJ me first, but she explained it is to help me relax. Lying face down is not as comfortable so she thought it will be nice to lie face up. She started to knead the thighs gently to relax it, then to the groin, a little like those JG techniques. Quite nice. About 10 mins later, turn over and started her massage. It was nice and above average. I requested for back stepping and she obliged. Had a really good massage before she starts her sensual play. The whole massage I believe took 30 mins?

I wasn't expecting much but she was quite cheeky, teasing me and when I finally turn over, I was quite horny. She was sticking real close in the foreplay which is a turn on. Her skin was smooth and moving her face really close to my little baby got me even hornier. Knowing that I am primed, she moved up placing her nice peachy boobs near my face, letting me taste that hard pinkish nips. Hands on my favourite part of her body, I exploded in no time with her holding tightly to me. It was really nice.

She went off to wash her hands after i cooled down and came back immediately to continue massaging my hands till times up. She is quite touchy, holding my hands and so on. GFE.

So for $110, very good value for money.

Very RTMable
Old 12-06-2022, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
jliang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Strange no wonder FRs on this girl. Looks great and from this bros FR people should be lining up. Unless…
Unless what ah? 🤔
Old 12-06-2022, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Why need to think so much, ownself happy can liao
Most pple here visit 5 MLs per day 7 days a week la, so v fast finish the whole list liao so rtm lor
Old 12-06-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
vtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samstervtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bros here damn power...visit everyday
Old 12-06-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
ello909012 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

What happen to an an?
Old 12-06-2022, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 3
Dumbgame is one of the Best!Dumbgame is one of the Best!Dumbgame is one of the Best!

@goodgame @staringafresh
Thanks for advices!

@HalimahYakult
Trying out. Not rich no time that’s why squeeze all in one weekend mah. Wrote before, will write again when have more.

@walaoeh13
Want to maintain longterm lor. Cos I tried to rtm same few good chem ones for a month period and felt dreadful already.
Old 12-06-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Most pple here visit 5 MLs per day 7 days a week la, so v fast finish the whole list liao so rtm lor
Wahahaha bro!!! No wonder so many people can rotate so often. Unfortunately I am not one of these people. I got other things to do, you know... like work. Lol.

Anyway, what silly reading to accompany my Sunday morning kopi-o.
Old 12-06-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 6
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/na-na-massage/

Saw a new listing and decided to try her out.

Place is central, got parking. Been there before but I cannot remember which ML.

Easy instructions and easier since I know which lift to head to so didn't have to spend too much time to look for it.

First impression differs a little from the pics, but video is a close representation. She is fair definitely. Led me to the room, handed me a clean towel and guided me to the shower, and pointed the listerine at the side if I want to use it.

After shower, she asked for payment upfront. Was a little disappointed and I started to worry it will be a bad session. Was asked to lie face up, another surprise. Thought she wanted to HJ me first, but she explained it is to help me relax. Lying face down is not as comfortable so she thought it will be nice to lie face up. She started to knead the thighs gently to relax it, then to the groin, a little like those JG techniques. Quite nice. About 10 mins later, turn over and started her massage. It was nice and above average. I requested for back stepping and she obliged. Had a really good massage before she starts her sensual play. The whole massage I believe took 30 mins?

I wasn't expecting much but she was quite cheeky, teasing me and when I finally turn over, I was quite horny. She was sticking real close in the foreplay which is a turn on. Her skin was smooth and moving her face really close to my little baby got me even hornier. Knowing that I am primed, she moved up placing her nice peachy boobs near my face, letting me taste that hard pinkish nips. Hands on my favourite part of her body, I exploded in no time with her holding tightly to me. It was really nice.

She went off to wash her hands after i cooled down and came back immediately to continue massaging my hands till times up. She is quite touchy, holding my hands and so on. GFE.

So for $110, very good value for money.

Very RTMable

Nice, is she SN or FN?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1