The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-12-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 6
Mcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Agree with bro posted here. She is damn Chio!!! And service top notch. Proud to hold her hand, if happen to bring her out for a stroll. Going to book her this Friday again! Never regret spending 👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnersrox123 View Post

FR Nami
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=967806&highlight=
From Galaxyxscorts

Will be adding 1 more FR to her many that she already has FR

Looks:Pretty cute and charming face, syt for sure. Mid 20s

Body:Slim, fair and smooth skin with a good proportion of ass and C-size boobs for her size. Enhanced but still feels natural. that look good on her body.

Bbbj: good suction and strong combo. Very hardworking, duration not those 15-20 sec then cap on for you. I would say a good 5-7 mins good bj.

Fj: 10/10 Responsive. Started off with cowgirl and then a sit-up cowgirl against the wall sucking those Boobs! Off-load my armies with missionary. I literally enjoy the sex and feels like having those experiences.
Old 19-12-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
BurgerFlipper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cherry From CF

OKT: super friendly and patience and i realise i ask him alot of question but he patiently answer me one by one, only thing he asked is how is my session. So here is my honest FR for Cherry.

Looks: 8/10 good looking for me, what appeals to me was actually her long hair and full lips. Makes her super appealing to me.
Body: 8/10 petite and sexy body type, got the usual Thai tan.
Boobs: 8/10 natural B tits, more to my liking. Soft when press and nipple are easily erected but just soft touching around it.
Frenching: 9/10 good kisser, build the mood up slower. Good with her tongue. Makes me turn on just by her french and hands caressing my balls.
Pussy: 9/10 average tightness, no weird taste or smell.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 impressed with her skills, i have high expectation for a good bj and she managed to score it off. She started with long, slow licks from top to bottom, then teased a little with her tongue on the head. She was constantly moaning and giving me lustful looks. Need to close my eyes otherwise I cum already.
FJ: 8/10 totally wet and no KY was needed, took me in by herself in missionary. Good eye contact, keep showing me that cfm look. Moaning also very genuine and sexy, loud and soft also have. Surrender when she took over and gave me a good ride, move her hips damn pro. I felt it was not fuck but rather making sweet passionate love.
GFE: 10/10 comfortable with her, not awkward and easily started talking and cuddling. She's very young so like having a uni gf that haven't met a while.
RTF: I think I still want to explore other girls, but highly consider to rtf.
Old 19-12-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 7
Zc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to all

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: SA-KE
Looks : 10/10 i could say close to 0% discount, the max i will give is 5% discount from pic posted
Body : 9/10 all is good but wasted not natural boobs if not will be 10/10
BBBJ : 10/10 like what other bros mentioned, really super good and suck it strong
FJ : 10/10 she shines in this department too. natural wet and can take good pounding without showing black face, all i saw was her enjoying face
GFE : 10/10 she is quite chatty and will hug you and cling on to you after 1st shot
RTF : yes for sure
Old 19-12-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Chapteh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Short FR to thank you for allowing me the fantasy to bang my 'poly classmate' after so many years, Minsoo Lust365

Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10
Pussy: Mostly shaven with light hair
French: Yes
Catbath: Yes
English: Decent
GFE: 9/10
BBBJ: As you mentioned, deep throat and slurpy. 9/10
RTF: Yes yes yes. Must bonk my 'poly classmate' again before she leaves!

Very initiative. Start off riding deep taking my entire dragon into her. Saw her close her eyes and winch around as she piak piak piak on top of me. Woo! After a white I cannot take it, spin her around to wheelbarrow and drill it deep into her. Unload all into her after a quick while. First shot 10/10.

After first shot, she told me to lie face down and gave me a slow 'pushing' massage. So relaxing that I slept until she woke me up to turn around to massage my front. As she massage and slowly move down, start to rubba rubba my dragon until it came awake and she auto went down for round 2 bbbj. The rest is history.
Old 19-12-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 5
rockershard466 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockershard466 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockershard466 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockershard466 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockershard466 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Megan from kinnythai

Early morning booking
Okt very friendly clear instructions

Looks.she is more beautiful than pics , slim , pettie and have big boobs
Location nice and clean hotel easy to access
Bbbj. Very long bj , lots of �� actions she is best in bj she can do dt also she makes eye contact me during bj

French lots of deep french also during fj
Fj 1s we do missionary she really horny she cum twice she willing do many positions
Massage simple massage but she trying her best do

Overall 10 /10 she will take care of me really well and makes me feel like a happy man
I rtf soon
Old 19-12-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
freedompeace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreedompeace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Here's my humble FR for Kimmy from Terminal21

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=966766

Disclaimer: My experience may differ from yours.

OKT - 10/10 Thanks to Bro. Kim for fast response and clear instructions, took a one shot deal
Room - 8/10 decent room with clean towel, place is tidy
Looks - 8/10 Cute and maybe 20% discount from photos, very sweet lady and nice smile.
Body - 9/10 Slim figure, nice proportion and she has nice ass to grab. Usually not really into girl with tattoo but hers is quite sexy. She look badass from back
Pussy - 9/10 with slight trimmed bush
Boobs - 7/10 b cup but au naturale, soft and nice to grab. nipples are light brown
BBBJ - 10/10 this is where she excels, with eye contact, wet and slurpy and takes in my entire tool with ease. No other words can describe, try her yourself
Painting - 9/10 part her labia and lick her clit, she look and give lustful face
FJ - 10/10 as she rides like rodeo and moans. Bed was rocking as she was cumming. I grab her boobs and fired with her riding me.
Massage - 8/10 she gave me a short but relaxing massage
GFE - 8/10 knows how to make small conversations and jokes with teases. Never check her phone or rushing me
RTF -Why not. She makes me comfortable and got nice attitude. Thanks bro Kim for the arrangement.
Old 19-12-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
maxwell91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kinky Thai - Jenny

I met Jenny this Tuesday on a mystery bonk which I was hoping i got Jenny :-), and it was definitely worth it. As usual, the location was in the east. She provided excellent service; her body is impressive and all-natural, which I appreciate. She is always smiling and very inviting. If those looking for boobs may pass but she checks all the other boxes. I normally don’t tip, but I felt I had to tip as she is top notch in my opinion. I will be back 4 sure. Very surprised there aren't any reviews yet. Speaks good English also!
Old 19-12-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
kupcaiman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

This morning i woke feeling a need to go , so i starting looking around and immediately went to ask Bro Seduction for Linda.

Location , not an issue as it was simple , convenient and easy to find . i went in and yeah she's cute , a little shy (the cute shy btw) and payment was made. Went to shower together. we lay down slowly actions started.

She started with a super sensual hj to wake my lil bro up . And slowly headed down south to blow my bro up for a good 8-10minutes. Then handed the condom to me and she signal me to come fuck her. She was super wet when i inserted in, without me doing much too, maybe shes just naturally horny haha.

HJ : 8/10
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ : 8.5/10 ( many position tried )
RTF : Yes

To all bro , this is my $180 advice to everyone. Money is worth well spent, for a hot girl with such great service. Dont think twice, GO.
Old 19-12-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 22
SigmaPhi406 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSigmaPhi406 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tesla from Club Friday.

Not the first time with Bro CF, as usual he was very responsive and very easy to communicate with and also a friendly OKT. This time based on my timing request, Tesla is available. Been a while since I bonk a young uni girl, super excited.

Looks wise, she looks very similar to the pictures that Bro CF posted. I think she's way prettier irl than her photos posted.

Tesla is this small and petite girl, with meat at the right places which is quite nice. Although she has a slight tummy, it doesn't bother me because she is still very cute and sexy overall. She's very young and really like a high school girl.

Helped me shower and wash me clean. Not too many action in the shower, but seeing her naked and her nipples are erect really got my cock stand so hard.

Back in the bedroom, her kisses were very sensual and she has that very innocent girl feel. When she stares at you it feels like your heart will melt. Asked me to lay on bed and she give nice Bbbj. Lots of kisses and wet suction, took her time. Move on to Fj, she helped me put on cap and I fuck her in missionary with sucking on those nipples. Changed position to her straddle my lap while I fuck her from below. Pace is getting more intense and I fired my load CIM. She not swallow, too bad but seeing my juices all over her mouth is damn shiok.

Overall a good bonk and will recommend to you whose looking into a fuck session with high school slut.
Old 19-12-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 3
Happyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to behold

Try Molly last night.

Leaving an FR for this nice babe

Molly is friendly, and wears a sweet smile which does aids in the ice breaking. Though, she has another appointment after me, she did not rush thru it, definitely not a time watcher.

On the whole, her bbbj skill was good, with great suction, couple with stroking and caressing of the balls just makes you want to cum in no time.Ended 1st shot with CIM and the second shot with FJ. Give me a good massage too.

Summary:
Very accommodating, patient, willing to do.
Looks: 9/10
Body: 8.5/10 nice and curvy
Boobs: 8/10 jus nice, not too big
BBBJ: 8/10 slurp slurp
Frenching: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 accomodating
GFE: 8/10 chatty and not a time watcher
RTF: Yes

Thanks bro lust of Molly for the arrangement.
Old 19-12-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 16
pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmm521 View Post
Just tried. Quite a landmine. Saggy boob, loose pussy with large tummy. Not enthusiastic at all.
She use to work in JB real look like a age old near 50s
Old 19-12-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
feelme3D is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammythe.guru/showthr...ighlight=molly
Molly from Lust365
Quick one for this super solid babe
Looks/ 9 super charming
Body/ 9.5 petite
Boobs/ 8.5 B cup
Bbbj/ 8.5 sloppy
Fj/ 9 high sex drive babe. Nob stop. Marathon with her
Old 19-12-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 1
Sabxteur is a name known to allSabxteur is a name known to allSabxteur is a name known to allSabxteur is a name known to allSabxteur is a name known to allSabxteur is a name known to all

Lisa from Galaxy Xscorts

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=967515

Looks: The pics posted by OKT on his page closely resemble what I'm observing, in which aligns with what I see her in real life.

Boobs: She's sensitive with her B-cup tits and I find it enjoyable to lick and suck on them when she shows signs of pleasure.

Body: She's got a slim frame with a healthy-looking complexion as well.

Shower: Before and after this is provided, so far everything is quite standard.

BBBJ: She's really good at this. With her soft, wet tongue, she gives a sensual lick on your balls and a great suction on the shaft.

FJ: She's comfortable in all positions without any trouble.
As we neared the end in the missionary position, she held me even closer,
whispered and moaned beside my ears, breathing heavily.

My Conclusion:

Overall, it was a really awesome experience with the price she offers, and I left a happy man afterwards.
Lisa is rather the GFE type than your commando PSE etc or such and also felt un-commercial to me at what she does,
and I feel lucky to have booked her while she's still around to help me relax and unwind.

RTF: I had such a great time that I'm already thinking about when I can go back to see her again.
Her service is so valuable that it's got me planning another visit.
Old 19-12-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
jos9009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR BB from beautythai

decided to take the plunge after seeing another bro's FR.

OKT: friendly guy. replies fast and gave reassurance about the location.

Location: central area. really like this place after going to G area for the past few rounds. room itself was nice and spacious and didn't have that lok kok feels.

Girl: greeted by BB behind the door in a black nightie. face wise can definitely tell it's her but not as oval shaped as the picture of her in the white top. brought her some food from nearby and had some small talk. said she's quite sian cause whole of yesterday no customer.

Action: shower was quite sop with her focusing on the nips. came out then I understand why because most of the catbath time she spent licking my nips (as if I'm the girl lol). went on for a while and then she started the bbbj with different techniques like sucking, tongue flick, lick the sides up and down, lick balls etc. every now and then she will also look up and actually got a bit of the Rose (blackpink) vibes. flipped her over and returned the favour by massaging her boobs. feels soft to touch so should be natural and she enjoys being sucked on. slowly made my way down and thankfully she was shaved. started licking her and can tell that she really enjoys it to a point where she kiap my head tightly with her thighs and I felt her squirm (quite an experience lol). wanted to go into FJ but she asked for a bit more and I didn't want to reject her 🤭 after making sure she was fully wet I caps on and went on to a few positions. her expressions really a sight to behold especially in missionary. released first shot and felt her cum together. thanked each other and just collapsed on the bed to rest lol.

during downtime we just had small talk with each other. shared that she's 26 and in this line in other countries too. she's able to understand simple English so we were just talking about her experiences in other countries and food related things. not exactly a great conversationalist but she makes an effort (and who's there to talk anyway haha).

second round began with half an hour left. the process was similar to first round, just that we eventually switched to a 69 because I know she likes getting painted. tried a few more different positions and eventually ended with doggy while grabbing her nice ass.

Overall: at 140/2s it's really pretty decent. she doesn't get a lot of customers so maybe the sex drive abit higher. going back on Christmas day so still got time to book her.
Old 19-12-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4296 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Six fr LF,

Looking at this tall gal, Roslina suddenly came to my mind... so I decided to book her...

Six is also not bad looking with natural boobs n body... n super long legs...

Like bros mentioned, she looks exotic n not like typical Thai...

She has a great personality n pretty fun loving... definitely won't be bored with her...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1