The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-06-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
phuckyew is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
What is the dmgs? Massage + HJ? Or got other services?
Bro massage is 100/hour. Handjob and breast fuck need topup 50
Old 16-06-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Bro this lady working at Telok Blangah. You stalked her very far issit from Sentosa to Telok Blangah haha
The boardwalk is one straight road along the bridge. There’s no way to tell I’m following lol
Old 16-06-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -70 / Power: 0
Mexes5 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Has anyone noticed that some don't have the normal hourly HJ rate anymore?
Old 16-06-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Bro, ups for sharing but what services offered ? Massage + hj + ?
Massage 100/hour bro. Was disappointed when after 30mins massage she still fully clothes on. But after that starting to rub balls I know liao. She then offer handjob for top up 50 dollars. Once her top was off… damn big and allow the the neh neh . During handjob, she kept saying my dick damn big and hard and ask me why it’s getting bigger and bigger when I look at her. So I took that cue and asked her for breast fuck. Cum all over her natural D cup. Only thing is she use towel to block her face and hair from my cum. If not I sure shoot only her hair. Lol…
One thing I like is the massage shop very secure. Door always locked. Glass fully covered. Need to ring doorbell and see cctv then they open the door. By appt basis.
Old 16-06-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Bro, ups for sharing but what services offered ? Massage + hj + ?
Massage + hJ only bro. Breast fuck by special request.
Old 16-06-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
This one not considered landmine. At least not pui pui lao auntie. The pics got ps. Actual person village girl GND look.

Her room was messy. Bed also messy. I see already a bit sien. I had to visually inspect the bedsheet for previous bros' cum or pubic hair. Those worried about hygiene might want to rethink.

The worse part was she had this "sien" look. Not sure if she was tired or I not yan tao enough. And most of the time using phone. Before the deed, keep using phone. Do the deed also very commercial. Zero GFE. Felt like want you to cum fast. After cum, immediately used her phone. KNN.

No RTM.

YMMV.

Please up my points if you think this is helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
Likely landmine. Location at GL hotel. All white cards holder there.
Old 16-06-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Has anyone visited mixue or molly from the HC threads recently. How accurate are the FRs in the threads there?
Old 16-06-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Romeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRomeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Write so much nonsense and stories just to promote $150 handjob and CMI massage?! I am more disappointed in you :’(

Quote:
Originally Posted by phuckyew View Post
Massage 100/hour bro. Was disappointed when after 30mins massage she still fully clothes on. But after that starting to rub balls I know liao. She then offer handjob for top up 50 dollars. Once her top was off… damn big and allow the the neh neh . During handjob, she kept saying my dick damn big and hard and ask me why it’s getting bigger and bigger when I look at her. So I took that cue and asked her for breast fuck. Cum all over her natural D cup. Only thing is she use towel to block her face and hair from my cum. If not I sure shoot only her hair. Lol…
One thing I like is the massage shop very secure. Door always locked. Glass fully covered. Need to ring doorbell and see cctv then they open the door. By appt basis.
Old 16-06-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Romeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRomeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Very accurate! Trust me, you won’t regret!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Has anyone visited mixue or molly from the HC threads recently. How accurate are the FRs in the threads there?
Old 16-06-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeoxx View Post
Very accurate! Trust me, you won’t regret!
Who did you prefer? Thinking of visiting mixue
Old 16-06-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Hmm both are good tbh. For $120 you’ll get a lot more sensual service than majority of the ML in here who are either SN or cannot suck boobies.

I haven’t visited them for a long time as I am more active in dating apps / JB spa hahah. Have fun bro!

Quote:
Old 16-06-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

just go no need the think u want tarma also can

Quote:
Old 16-06-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1660 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41116 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
This one not considered landmine. At least not pui pui lao auntie. The pics got ps. Actual person village girl GND look.

Her room was messy. Bed also messy. I see already a bit sien. I had to visually inspect the bedsheet for previous bros' cum or pubic hair. Those worried about hygiene might want to rethink.

The worse part was she had this "sien" look. Not sure if she was tired or I not yan tao enough. And most of the time using phone. Before the deed, keep using phone. Do the deed also very commercial. Zero GFE. Felt like want you to cum fast. After cum, immediately used her phone. KNN.

No RTM.

YMMV.

Please up my points if you think this is helpful.
B4 the deed she started using her HP was a signal for u to walk out save $$$
Old 16-06-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!

Quote:

Tried both before. They are really solid!
Old 16-06-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 3
minghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
Likely landmine. Location at GL hotel. All white cards holder there.
If its the M** W** hotel better avoid it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1