The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-08-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR for Xiao xue li

You can locate her on slg. Her face is blurred but I have tested water so you don't have to. She is legit, good body shape with b cuppers. You won't reject.

Xxl is very attentive and doesn't use phone. bros trying to book her may experience some lag so plan ahead. She is a legit masseuse and can do ear waxxing, ba guan etc if you wish to. I went for a $10 top up to try her yoga massage and didn't regret.

Xxl hj and sex moan skills are okay. She managed to pump 2 shots out of me, which I think is quite a feat already.. Xxl can talk dirty during the feat.

Hygenic lady and the room was clean and towels dry. I left off a happy man. Not too sure if I will rtm as I very rarely return for the same lady.

Last edited by Soccer101; 10-08-2022 at 09:51 PM.
Old 10-08-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
How come bro? It's always been about 50-55mins for me. Also, zero phone usage till the very very end when I'm showering. And it's usually I who choose to go because I don't want to bump into next bro. And it'll give her a little bit if time to tidy up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
She is really fine... in fact too fine... but again to note she does the 40-45mins session, if that is a taboo for you
she definitely don't short-change timing, even when there are some time left, she will offer head/neck rub (but will just tell her to sit by side and cuddle).
Old 10-08-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uooh View Post
Yes. However as per one of the FRs, one of our bros recommended her to change slightly. So she has gone from denim shorts to something which you can stretch to have a good view and feel of almost her entire peach, which is very lovely. She has likely the tautest body of all the Chinese I have visited, suspect it's down to either the fact that she loves super spicy food or that she used to be very athletic at some point.
good to know about no-denim thou the change is probably due to stiff competition of other better MLs willing to do more for the same pricing. we have to agreed xiao xue is okay but nothing close to APML. Oh did you not mention she still a non-zhut ML
Old 10-08-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
FR for Xiao xue li

You can locate her on slg. Her face is blurred but I have tested water so you don't have to. She is legit, good body shape with b cuppers. You won't reject.

Xxl is very attentive and doesn't use phone. bros trying to book her may experience some lag so plan ahead. She is a legit masseuse and can do ear waxxing, ba guan etc if you wish to. I went for a $10 top up to try her yoga massage and didn't regret.

Xxl hj and sex moan skills are okay. She managed to pump 2 shots out of me, which I think is quite a feat already.. Xxl can talk dirty during the feat.

Hygenic lady and the room was clean and towels dry. I left off a happy man. Not too sure if I will rtm as I very rarely return for the same lady.
Bro, u tried her services at Spa or her Condo?
Old 10-08-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Bro, u tried her services at Spa or her Condo?
Condo. Her shop cannot do hanky panky. Btw her condo need to pre book as she is not resident so need to plan ahead w xxl.

Upz me if u found my fr useful! Thanks
Old 10-08-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
good to know about no-denim thou the change is probably due to stiff competition of other better MLs willing to do more for the same pricing. we have to agreed xiao xue is okay but nothing close to APML. Oh did you not mention she still a non-zhut ML
APML?
Yes she is a "non-zhut" but anyway I prefer to admire it from a bit of distance. Hehe.
Old 10-08-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
In the mood for pre-milf, like her looks in the pictures so took a chance. Simple FR below..coz nothing much to write home about.

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/yueyue-massage/

Note: Is "月月", not the "约约" whom has way more FRs

Looks is close to pics, discount 10 to 15%. Figure not super slim but not meaty, boobs are small B with pointy nipples can suckle. Playability and roaming quite reasonable. Sensual and HJ is just decent. Nice personality and no usage of phone. Biggest downer is no CBJ as advertised. Asked and say webmaster error. Didn't insist anyway so please take note if you choose her thinking have CBJ.

Overall an ok choice if you crave for pre-milf and like her looks. Otherwise is just an ok option with nothing in particular that stood out to me. RTM is a No for me. At $120, there are plenty better choices out there.
For $120 for me to go is AnAn.
Old 10-08-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whynotme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited 2 MLs over the last month.

Shui Duo Duo (https://sglonelyguy-14.com/shui-duo-duo-massage/)

My first ever massage experience.
1) Location 9/10
Not near MRT, need to take bus. But location is private enough. But when you enter the complex will see the bro from previous appointment come out. A bit awkward haha. It is her own apartment so nice with her own toilet.

2) Massage 7/10
Decent I guess. Don't have benchmark, not really my thing anyway.

3) Appearance 6.5/10
Picture discount 30% I think. Skin is not as fair, is a bit on the meaty side.

4) Boobs 8/10
She says its D cup! Big and soft with eraser nipple. Not bad, but a bit saggy.

5) Handjob 8/10
Will use baby oil and use 2 hands to make you cum, with her moans.

6) GFE 7.5/10
So so GFE.

Overall 7.5/10. Will explore other MLs in the meantime.

Shuang Shuang (https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-shuang-shuang/)

1) Location 8/10
Near MRT. Location is quite convenient, but on a pretty busy street. Is a commercial building, with a space split into 2 rooms for 2 MLs. Toilet is outside her room, is a handicap toilet.

2) Massage 7/10
Decent, will ask if strength is ok. I don't like hard massages.

3) Appearance 7.5/10
Skin not as fair as picture. Discount 20% from picture. She is prob around 1.6m tall even though pics look tall haha. But overall, quite pretty I would say.

4) Boobs 5/10
I am a boobs person, she is probably an A cup. Not for boob lovers. But is still quite soft.

5) Handjob 8/10
Will use baby oil and use 2 hands to make you cum, with her moans.

6) GFE 8.5/10
Good GFE. Chatty and will talk to you and keep smiling. Very cute girl.

Next to try is Bi Er, that everyone has said has great boobs but leaving soon. Have to try before she go!
Old 10-08-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
JonathanTk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is a popular ml who has been reported by neighbour. Don’t know how long she can stay in Singapore to earn flight ticket to rtc!

Last edited by JonathanTk; 11-08-2022 at 10:52 PM.
Old 11-08-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 12
askm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaskm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
I went for a $10 top up to try her yoga massage and didn't regret.
What's this yoga massage thing?
Old 11-08-2022, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 2
rckmatthias is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrckmatthias is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hahah yes agree bro!
Xiaoxue boobs bigger, Amy just has that more slim hourglass look with proportionate boobs. But no complaints bro, both are good-sized.. give me both I also take lah lol

Xiaoxue's butt is really heavenly to caress.. I agree also!

And yes , on the skintight-stretchy shorts she wears also, that you mentioned in another post .

I too prefer to admire some things from afar.... different girls offer different experiences I guess.. !

Do you have other recommendations bro, since your recommendations quite good haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uooh View Post
ahhaha I am very pleased you had a good time.
I too find it ridiculous how she is so willing to put up photos so close to actual. Is it not dangerous for her?

Your experience reminds me of the first time I visited her, she even did back stepping for me then. She is so familiar with me now that I get a very different experience, which is both good and bad. Or it could be my fault for being too soft with her.

I am surprised you find Amy's boobs nicer though. Since you drive too, can visit them both back to back. Both are amazing supple, but I find Xiaoxue's just a tad bigger and perkier.

To compare the other physical traits with Amy, imho:
Xx's butt fuller and perkier
Amy's hair is longer and silkier
Amy's taller by a tad

For larger bros, Amy's space is also roomier
Old 11-08-2022, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
When i visited her, she mentioned she gained abit of weight. Overall meat in the right places and I won't consider her fat but again don't expect a slim body like Sugar.
Can't get a reply thru calls or wechat with AnAn. Can any kind brudders help to establish link with AnAn. My wechat username is JL. Kamsia very much
Old 11-08-2022, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
Can't get a reply thru calls or wechat with AnAn. Can any kind brudders help to establish link with AnAn. My wechat username is JL. Kamsia very much
CallS? Why would u want to call a ML? During sessions, I seriously hate people who keep trying to call ML. Jin irritating as a customer. Best not to make phone calls, if too irritating, she might even blacklist ur number.

If you already have the WeChat, likely means her would have verified you with the database, just wait for her reply. Or just moved on if there isn’t.

Else, how would we know you not AV?

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 11-08-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
CallS? Why would u want to call a ML? During sessions, I seriously hate people who keep trying to call ML. Jin irritating as a customer. Best not to make phone calls, if too irritating, she might even blacklist ur number.

If you already have the WeChat, likely means her would have verified you, just wait for her reply. Or just moved on if there isn’t.

Else, how would we know you not AV?
No lah bro, I only gave a miss call. Anyway, it's always engaged. Lol! Not those Ah-long style call.
She looks like a former hao lian colleague. That's why the fantasy. Lol!
Yeah, guess got to move on
Old 11-08-2022, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1008 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
How come bro? It's always been about 50-55mins for me. Also, zero phone usage till the very very end when I'm showering. And it's usually I who choose to go because I don't want to bump into next bro. And it'll give her a little bit if time to tidy up.
Yeps she is good in all aspects lah... no phone usage during the session, only once before and she asked for permission.

Think it depends whether you shoot fast cos the session ends there. For me it is fine and I know I could have stuck around to chat with her but I rather leave early and let both of us have somemore freetime.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1