The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-08-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
I always thought SGL will do some due diligence checks on their part to ensure the girl advertising is same as in their pictures.
Its quite WTF that a ML will resort to recycling a departed ML's picture to advertise
As an advertiser they earn from the ML. If they side with the ML then which other ml will still pay them?
Old 29-08-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 4
Diudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedie87 View Post
Bro, check the comment section in the website.
Are u suggesting that u believe most of the comments post in SLG or are u cautioning him?
Old 29-08-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ah... then perhaps if really heavy flavoured, thanks bro .
But then on second thoughts, a "really flat A- @130" don't seem to be very attractive at all, set against the new group of deliciously huge and natural titties that are avaialble at 120! Lol.

The charges do not base on Boobs alone, Age, Massage, Face, Attitude and others like Height and Weight do play a part.
As the cost are made clear to everyone, so is always each individual choice to patronize or not, some bros might not like those with bigger than C cup....

C cup with fat body is no no for me..
Maybe one with A cup and tall slim body is more appealing.

As for Soma, her Massage and Attitude are good, so the $10 difference is optional.
Old 29-08-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Ah... then perhaps if really heavy flavoured, thanks bro .

But then on second thoughts, a "really flat A- @130" don't seem to be very attractive at all, set against the new group of deliciously huge and natural titties that are avaialble at 120! Lol.
Who are the deliciously huge and natural titties?
Old 29-08-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Jing Jing and Lin Lin. But I think they are quite careful in selecting their customers base so if you don't get any response, you might need to settle for others.
Old 29-08-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2361 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
I think the other bro meant the comment on her link bro. you go and see haha. someone impersonating you comment
"Kopiosteve says:
28/08/2022 at 23:55
Pretty, attractive and she looks exactly like in the video. RTM? Yes, if you like SYT and pretty ladies!"
on the website

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/zhi-xia-massage/
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedie87 View Post
Bro, check the comment section in the website.
What the bloody, assholic, knn, fxxx @#!%£@@!£&@!!!

Walao ay, kenna impersonated!!! Wah, identity theft....nothing is sacred siol... !!!

Thanks for the heads up. I guess this means all of us could be open to this fraud. Say something negative and true, and your name could easily be used as the author of positive reviews in websites.

I wonder who is most the disgruntled here to do this...... hmmmm.....
Old 29-08-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Jing Jing and Lin Lin. But I think they are quite careful in selecting their customers base so if you don't get any response, you might need to settle for others.
Right now, in SLG hands down are Jing Jing, Lin Lin, Bi Er (leaving soon) and Rayna (Xuan Xuan).

Actually spas also quite a few, but I just don't enjoy the "restrictive" nature of the environment to go back to them unfortunately.
Old 29-08-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
probably that disney channel retard
Old 29-08-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Right now, in SLG hands down are Jing Jing, Lin Lin, Bi Er (leaving soon) and Rayna (Xuan Xuan).

Actually spas also quite a few, but I just don't enjoy the "restrictive" nature of the environment to go back to them unfortunately.
Thanks bros! Somehow jing jing face doesn't seem to gum me...

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/linlin-massage/
I am assuming the lin lin is this one? Caz there are two on sgl...
Old 29-08-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!

Need some abit more heavy flavour MLs recommendations, recently tried xiao yu er alr posted my long winded MR haha...

Thank you guys
Old 29-08-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
probably that disney channel retard
You knew exactly who I was alluding to
Old 29-08-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bros! Somehow jing jing face doesn't seem to gum me...

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/linlin-massage/
I am assuming the lin lin is this one? Caz there are two on sgl...
Well, don't gum then don't go lor You ask, and I tell only mah...

Yes that's the Lin Lin
Old 29-08-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well, don't gum then don't go lor You ask, and I tell only mah...

Yes that's the Lin Lin
Haha yah.. I was reading the hot reviews for jing jing earlier..but didn't get inspired to go...

This lin lin does look delicious, must try this week
Old 29-08-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Walao ay, kenna impersonated!!! Wah, identity theft....nothing is sacred siol... !!!

Can someone impersonates another ?
Email address required!
Old 29-08-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Thanks for the heads up. I guess this means all of us could be open to this fraud. Say something negative and true, and your name could easily be used as the author of positive reviews in websites.

Looks like ad has been taken down.
More harm than good done IMO

Odd if Apple can continue henceforth
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1