The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-09-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Hehe bro u ho gai siao 好介绍。
She is a previous vanilla ang pai.
Her previous listing name is Topaz.
Her face was blurred so dont know went to commandao to visit her couple of days back.
Like what we discussed in the previous post she had rich roberto and WKs to support her during her previous stay and lousy attitude i.e. last minute cancel booking to earn money from the rich Robertos.
She last year have to faster run road rtc because her work pass got problems and her dwelling at the hill was involved in condo hoo ha saga.
Anyway she is back now and have to share a condo with another ML to provide services for us normal bros. Cause like what we bros said WKs and Robertos also want fresh goods think they also tired of playing with her already.

During my time with her she also hint hint to me to be her WK like rent a condo for her and that I can 抱养 her all the yada yada.
Haha she also know she stale already now have to lower her price and expectations.
But bros dont worry about her she is defiantely more well off than most of us.
She had a couple of properties back home in China.
She first came to our sunny island pre covid working in KTV then after that working as ML all her Robertos and WKs also well funded her.

Anyway will I RTM.
Nah her massage is non existant and who will pay for a stale $120 vanilla ML when there are other options out there.

Topaz? Sounds very familiar.. did she use the names like Sugar, Cara and Breeze before also??
Haha.. if yes, then I might recall who she is la..
Old 02-09-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
Topaz? Sounds very familiar.. did she use the names like Sugar, Cara and Breeze before also??
Haha.. if yes, then I might recall who she is la..
Wah Bro ur memory damn good sia.
I also cannot remember until u mentioned..yea its Breeze.
Think she used the name previously breeze if I not wrong.

Previously the hao lian or attitude problem ML who got a lot of rich Robertos or WKs to support her.

Now at least can zhut zhut for a little while.
But she is still a plain vanilla.

Last time do this do that also cannot.
Haha she also know nowdays she stale liao not so many WKs and Robertos to support her so have to kc kc a bit hoping to fish the next sucker.

Anyway for whores like her my ML FB also say them
名婊子 扮清高
Old 02-09-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bijidoritoz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Wah Bro ur memory damn good sia.
I also cannot remember until u mentioned..yea its Breeze.
Think she used the name previously breeze if I not wrong.

Previously the hao lian or attitude problem ML who got a lot of rich Robertos or WKs to support her.

Now at least can zhut zhut for a little while.
But she is still a plain vanilla.

Last time do this do that also cannot.
Haha she also know nowdays she stale liao not so many WKs and Robertos to support her so have to kc kc a bit hoping to fish the next sucker.

Anyway for whores like her my ML FB also say them
名婊子 扮清高
bro, you are talking about https://sglonelyguy-15.com/qiu-tian-massage/ being this Breeze? The photos in white dress doesn't look like her lol
Old 02-09-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Here we go again~~

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 02-09-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
At BMC I only managed to get her bbbj, nothing more. There was another girl there at that time also not bad. U know where she went?
Vicky (at waterloo spa) (shanshan (Slg then rtced) & 1 more lady (rtced)

Last edited by LovesMilktea; 02-09-2022 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Mys
Old 02-09-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Auto repeat replay button triggered Rat running across the street in sbf again
Old 02-09-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bijidoritoz View Post
bro, you are talking about https://sglonelyguy-15.com/qiu-tian-massage/ being this Breeze? The photos in white dress doesn't look like her lol
Yup bro its her.
If u were to visit Breeze or Topaz before.
U go and will know its her.
Old 02-09-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

Something I noticed here that I do not understand. Why the constant need to use derogative terms against those bros who have deep pockets and who are willing to throw their own money at ML or FL? I’m also very poor near the brink of financial death now due to Covid effect, but to me if a bro has a lot of money, it’s his own money which he has the freedom to do what he wishes and feel happy doing. To a rich bro, maybe there’s no difference between $120 or $130 or even $200, or even give $200 tips is totally no big deal to him. I’m not bothered that’s his freedom and choice. Why the need to sour grapes and portray them as stupid losers or suckers? Where the reality may be that they are actually living a much happier life and getting so much more in life because money talks. And more importantly they feel happy. They are far from stupid or suckers or losers. They are actually the winners in life cos they have so much more money to buy all the more enjoyments and luxuries life has to offer. Personally I see it as a motivation to improve myself to try to earn more money and become rich one day too so that I can also have that kind of spending power. It must be a great feeling to be able to throw money like this and not have to skim between $120 and $130 cos of a measly $10. If anything, I feel I’m more the loser than them cos I’m much much poorer now.
This is after all a capitalist world we live in. All this belittling richer bros and labeling them suckers or carrot or roberto just seems so sour grapes and unnecessary, and almost sounds like communist thinking when in fact we are living in a free market.
No apologies if this post rubs anyone the wrong way. For me I have no money poor it’s ok, just strive work hard to hopefully become rich one day. No need to attack other bros who are rich and spending their own money in whatever way that gives them happiness.
Old 02-09-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
alexsammy is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralexsammy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seetoy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/duoduo-massage/

Tried this lady.
Reached, showered and when I came out, she was already down to her birthday suit. Ready to massage me.

Would say massage is on the hard side.
Her boob massage was nice. Smooth smooth skin.
Hi Bro, real person looks similar to pics or need discount how much ah? Thanks!
Old 02-09-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yup bro its her.
If u were to visit Breeze or Topaz before.
U go and will know its her.
seen this ad for quite long liao, didn't realised it was her.
Surprised she is still in SG and still in this line.

Old 02-09-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Here we go again~~
Drums roll!!!!
Old 02-09-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
Something I noticed here that I do not understand. Why the constant need to use derogative terms against those bros who have deep pockets and who are willing to throw their own money at ML or FL? I’m also very poor near the brink of financial death now due to Covid effect, but to me if a bro has a lot of money, it’s his own money which he has the freedom to do what he wishes and feel happy doing. To a rich bro, maybe there’s no difference between $120 or $130 or even $200, or even give $200 tips is totally no big deal to him. I’m not bothered that’s his freedom and choice. Why the need to sour grapes and portray them as stupid losers or suckers? Where the reality may be that they are actually living a much happier life and getting so much more in life because money talks. And more importantly they feel happy. They are far from stupid or suckers or losers. They are actually the winners in life cos they have so much more money to buy all the more enjoyments and luxuries life has to offer. Personally I see it as a motivation to improve myself to try to earn more money and become rich one day too so that I can also have that kind of spending power. It must be a great feeling to be able to throw money like this and not have to skim between $120 and $130 cos of a measly $10. If anything, I feel I’m more the loser than them cos I’m much much poorer now.
This is after all a capitalist world we live in. All this belittling richer bros and labeling them suckers or carrot or roberto just seems so sour grapes and unnecessary, and almost sounds like communist thinking when in fact we are living in a free market.
No apologies if this post rubs anyone the wrong way. For me I have no money poor it’s ok, just strive work hard to hopefully become rich one day. No need to attack other bros who are rich and spending their own money in whatever way that gives them happiness.
Upped u points for that. Ya la when one can afford no harm spending on whatever that can sparks joy to them
Old 02-09-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Here we go again~~
Just when things started to feel like a decent, sharing community again...... hiaz....
Old 02-09-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
seen this ad for quite long liao, didn't realised it was her.
Surprised she is still in SG and still in this line.

She rtc and just came back to Singapore couple of months back
Old 02-09-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1309 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

FR for Xiao Bao Ting

Kanninaaaaa. today I went this ML. Super super super Tok gong! Very long time no feel so powerful liao.

Mid 20s. Wear glasses like -5 age. Got a feel of my Chinese teacher ! She look like my secondary teacher sia. Face look very pretty and decent. Straight and white teeth. Long hair. Especially when she wore glasses.she look super young! Lol. And she like Chinese calligraphy. Super got wen shu and pure like if u want look for Chinese teacher. Voice also very gentle. this one is no horse run.

When she wore a long dress to welcome U, very good attitude, she will ask u to make payment first $120 or $150 for cbj. I don’t like to give $ first. But nvm lah. Since come already then try. But she only received payment and do. Bo bian is her style!

After u make payment u will be headed to the toilet, bathe already she will help you clean from front to bottom and bottom to back. Clean clean already then go to bedroom.

Once reach bedroom. Wah very expensive bed. Good one. The mattress not lousy type: is firm and tall. I believe is very expensive kind. Lie down can 5 min sleep kind.

Massage is super different from other ML. Once u lie down u face up. Will start massage from front to back. The most power is the sensual! The tongue skills can fight with other top tier ML. Super slow and steady. Make u fly to the moon and bring back to reality.

I never try cbj I not sure but surely is damn good!!!

Service good attitude good just that location cui. Hahaha for Mrt and bus CMI driving still can park inside.

But she will find new location very soon.

All the best commando comrades!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1