The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-09-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
haha. ya lor. damn inconvenient for me as well. route march go there for 40min or so happiness then need to route march back again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
bro u driving issit?
ever encounter raining days then how? like today forecast afternoon is heavy thundery showers
very 狼狈 reach there all soaking wet
Think this has always a problem for foot soldiers. If rain jialat, if bright and sunny, will melt under the hot sun.

I take that one and only bus to reach nearby then walk. Lol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 10-09-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/candy-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/kiki-massage/

GT 2 new ml. Any review ?
Old 10-09-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 6
octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
she also ask me to visit her in her hometown when I am free...
I was browsing the different sites when i came across an ML who looked a bit like Sydney. Sydney was a great conversationalist. Wonder if she will ever return to Sg...
Old 10-09-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 9
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexes5 View Post
Wow, CIM queen Tangtang is back!

Time to conserve ammo and flood her mouth with it lol
Got link to share?
Old 10-09-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
Got link to share?
If u don’t have her WeChat, just wait for her to list

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 10-09-2022, 12:12 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Straight to the point, concise!

Just a word of advice for bros who want to support the ML’s different plans.

Ensure the benefits are well discussed, aligned and agreed.
Came across a ML, her version of rental plan is >>> as simple as the words rental plan. Just pass her the rent and that is it! No farking benefits whatsoever!
Visiting her constitutes additional payment on the typical per hour basis.

Wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I think 4k is not full fledged "bao". That would probably be over 15k.

4k is Privileged Supporter Plan. The girl would have a few of customers subscribed to this Privileged Supporter Plan which gives them unlimited access and usage - when she's available.

There will also be a few other cheaper basic plans that customers can subscribe to: Pay My Rent Plan, Pay My Advertising Plan, Buy My Time Plan, Take Me Out For Dinner Plan, etc. But of course these plans will come with access and usage limits, and a different set of T&Cs.

Wahahaha.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 10-09-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
john66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidgjw View Post
bros I have found one good one at
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/rachel-massage/
M
She used to name herself Taozi. Visited her few times and finally she provides FJ …wow I tell you, the feeling is great.
Great BBBJ , can accommodate all position.
But please be discrete as she doesn’t provide to anyone.
Bros, I confirm she has a BF and drove a black luxury car.
Salute to her BF that can accepts she performing intimate moves for us
Rubbing our cock, kissing us, allowing us to roam her whole body from top to bottom. Sucking her nice bcup nipples and lightly shaved pussy.
Or perhaps she prefers to have more variety to see who can satisfy her more ?
Old 10-09-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 3
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
She seems to be persistent. But more interestingly, she seems to be continuously persistent. Which throws up a new set of questions.

In your obviously many visits to her, did you talk about other MLs you "supported" before, and now she wants to be on your gravy train? Did you give her impression that you could "support" her? Do you talk about your salary, bonuses and how you like to spend it? Did you reveal your indulgent lifestyle? In your many visits to her, did you express (or fake) your affections for her? Did you constantly compliment her, giving her a false conviction that you are smitten by her?

In other words, did you give her reasons to think she can ask all these things of you? There could be many other factors affecting her persistence, besides her being a goldigger.

For me, when any girl goes out with me, all they expect is good food (not necessarily expensive) and good sex, because that's all I talk about about...Hahaha.
No bro haha, actually only visited her like once or twice? And again, I always dress sibei lok kok. I think the only way to see that I'm slightly above average in terms of $$ is my car? Which again isn't even that expensive since I downgraded to an older car.
No talks on how much I earn, spend or whatever. Neither was she pretty in my books or was I in the slightest KCed by her.
As I've said before also, when I visit mls. I only pay standard rates unless more than expected was given. Or I don't have change which I paiseh to ask for change haha.
Sooo I think she wanted to KC me cause I think I'm slightly younger compared to most of her customers? So in her words, she rather have someone younger than an old man. She was telling me "其实也有人要我“
Either way she likely just trying her luck. Sadly for her, I resistant to gongtao
Old 10-09-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 15
funnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Wah....good one bro speaking like a long time seasoned cheongsters!
And just to add on all these plans start from 3k or
3 千起跳

But please bear in mind hor when u subscribe to these plans or want to visit them usually its her time when she is busy and jerking off other guys dick.
And when she has time its also usually at some unearthly times where most probably u also cannot make it.
So u also cannot visit her often and fully utilise her plan.

Then when u complain to the ML or service provider.
U will usually hear something like.
宝贝 我在这也不容易 我只想赚多点。。。
亲爱的 如果你疼我 就不要跟我计较啦。。。
Yada yada and all those bullshit.

For the Robertos and kc deep deep WKs does all the words above sound famailar....haha
For other bros the above so call privillged
plans wu hua boh????

Hahaha
Not just for MLs, even local SBs also like this ���� somehow once monthly has been committed, the in-room plays and duration etc seem to fall below the baseline expectations for me..a nice food for thought for bros out there. Though not all truly mind the money spent.
Old 10-09-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyguy1980 View Post
Not just for MLs, even local SBs also like this ���� somehow once monthly has been committed, the in-room plays and duration etc seem to fall below the baseline expectations for me..a nice food for thought for bros out there. Though not all truly mind the money spent.

Haha thanks for the insights bro.
I never play SB before so cannot comment too much.

All the above words and lessons are shared by my friends who kena kc deep deep by those MLs and that is the general consensus.
Old 10-09-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
If u don’t have her WeChat, just wait for her to list
It's been 2years. Time to make booking.
Old 10-09-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
No bro haha, actually only visited her like once or twice? And again, I always dress sibei lok kok. I think the only way to see that I'm slightly above average in terms of $$ is my car? Which again isn't even that expensive since I downgraded to an older car.
No talks on how much I earn, spend or whatever. Neither was she pretty in my books or was I in the slightest KCed by her.
As I've said before also, when I visit mls. I only pay standard rates unless more than expected was given. Or I don't have change which I paiseh to ask for change haha.
Sooo I think she wanted to KC me cause I think I'm slightly younger compared to most of her customers? So in her words, she rather have someone younger than an old man. She was telling me "其实也有人要我“
Either way she likely just trying her luck. Sadly for her, I resistant to gongtao

Wah bro I also had couple of MLs who said the same thing.
They will always mentioned something like
我是挺喜欢你的 别人也是要我。。。

For me my classic reply to them is.
宝贝 我也是很喜欢你,可是我陪不上你。
They will always get the picture straight away.

No money no honey...be it siam bu or ATB its all the common lingo
Old 10-09-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Visited Xin Xin, sharing my experience:

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/xin-xin-massage/

Location: Central area, discreet and not within walking distance from MRT

Looks: Average, was without makeup, slight resemblance to photos

Demeanour: Warm and chatty

Body: Quite slim with ample boobs

Massage: Try her best, will ask if strength is ok etc

Sensual: Above average and hardworking, will also take a shower with you from the start with slight teasing. Not time watcher

RTM: Yes, as she quite a solid choice. Only minus point is the location which is not so good for foot soldiers
Old 10-09-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 15
funnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Straight to the point, concise!

Just a word of advice for bros who want to support the ML’s different plans.

Ensure the benefits are well discussed, aligned and agreed.
Came across a ML, her version of rental plan is >>> as simple as the words rental plan. Just pass her the rent and that is it! No farking benefits whatsoever!
Visiting her constitutes additional payment on the typical per hour basis.

Wtf
Sayang you bro, plenty of better flowers out there need your care..this ML's lost (your future support) is other flowers gain

Life is an adventure, and we're like bees, we'll move on from flowers to flowers and rtm flowers who are more deserving...butterflies would be a better description if we're chionging in viet ktvs
Old 10-09-2022, 01:53 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah bro. Well said!

I’m in the search for deserving flowers.

Have you found yours? Flower or flowerS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyguy1980 View Post
Sayang you bro, plenty of better flowers out there need your care..this ML's lost (your future support) is other flowers gain

Life is an adventure, and we're like bees, we'll move on from flowers to flowers and rtm flowers who are more deserving...butterflies would be a better description if we're chionging in viet ktvs

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1