The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Skyyexr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Thanks for sharing the juicy story.. doing with friend always our dream Any update ggbro? MCO got extended leh
Old 28-04-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
fuckUknowY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akino88 View Post
During my poly days, my class had a chalet during term break.
Did she strip off everything or still left her undies on?
Old 29-04-2020, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Akino88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckUknowY View Post
Did she strip off everything or still left her undies on?
She initially took off her top and shorts to put on an oversize t-shirt. Since she was wearing a bikini under, I took the opportunity to undo her bikini top. We french Abit before sucking on her tits. I slip my hand down to finger her but she stop any action. I help her dress up then spoon in bed till the morning.
Old 01-05-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
graniph is a Helpful and Caring Samstergraniph is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fresh out the oven.

Just delivered some cake and presents to a higher up cause its her birthday. She was not expecting me and opened her door in her "pyjamas" which is a singlet and short. So when she saw me and bit shocked and i helped her put her things into her flat. She was so excited about the presents and bent over to look at it. Its then i realise she was not wearing any bra under her singlet and i saw her nipples, in fact all the way down to her stomach cause of the loose singlet. Wasted did not have anything else happening but happy enough to get this kind of peek.
Old 01-05-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
BenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by graniph View Post
Fresh out the oven.

Just delivered some cake and presents to a higher up cause its her birthday. She was not expecting me and opened her door in her "pyjamas" which is a singlet and short. So when she saw me and bit shocked and i helped her put her things into her flat. She was so excited about the presents and bent over to look at it. Its then i realise she was not wearing any bra under her singlet and i saw her nipples, in fact all the way down to her stomach cause of the loose singlet. Wasted did not have anything else happening but happy enough to get this kind of peek.
Great share bro.
Old 01-05-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
HaHooHa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by graniph View Post
Fresh out the oven.

Mai hiam la bro, many of us want to see also got no chance hahaa
Old 01-05-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
smashbrothers is Cool - loads of Potential

Ive seen 1 of each of the following relatives, friends or colleagues.

relatives:
was on holiday where we rented an apartment with relatives and she(cousin) was drunk, went to the wrong room and started to undress but she undressed in front of me, she only figured out after she removed everything until her underwear, then she realized she was in the wrong room and left.

friends: was staying at a resort in Japan with a friend and his wife, we had a hotspring attatched to our unit, his wife walked into the hotspring got in without a towel and sat opposite me mistaking me for her husband since we both look similar, growing up, we were usually mistook for each other

colleagues: went to a colleagues house to pick up some documents since she wasnt feeling well, entered her home where she was wearing only a white office shirt no panties or bra and since she was sick she had a small heater on and she was perspiring and it made the shirt stick to her and become kinda transparent, saw her body and kinda had a boner, so when it came time to leave, i walked a bit weird.
Old 02-05-2020, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
kYtong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashbrothers View Post
friends: was staying at a resort in Japan with a friend and his wife, we had a hotspring attatched to our unit, his wife walked into the hotspring got in without a towel and sat opposite me mistaking me for her husband since we both look similar, growing up, we were usually mistook for each other
After she discovered you are not her husband, was she embarrassed knowing that you've seen her naked?

Last edited by kYtong; 03-05-2020 at 12:46 AM.
Old 02-05-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
graniph is a Helpful and Caring Samstergraniph is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Ive seen 1 of each of the following relatives, friends or colleagues.

relatives:
was on holiday where we rented an apartment with relatives and she(cousin) was drunk, went to the wrong room and started to undress but she undressed in front of me, she only figured out after she removed everything until her underwear, then she realized she was in the wrong room and left.

colleagues: went to a colleagues house to pick up some documents since she wasnt feeling well, entered her home where she was wearing only a white office shirt no panties or bra and since she was sick she had a small heater on and she was perspiring and it made the shirt stick to her and become kinda transparent, saw her body and kinda had a boner, so when it came time to leave, i walked a bit weird.
great experiences haha
Old 04-05-2020, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
krozi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wow no undies! Does she have any bush down there?
Old 09-05-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
bloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of light

Walked in on my sils numerous times while they changing.. Not fully naked atleast in bras n panties..
Old 11-06-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My gf's sister saw me naked accidentally, considered?
Old 11-06-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

Opp condo neighbors consider?
Seen few of them many times aldy, like the below one....

Old 13-06-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 9
PanasBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPanasBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post
Opp condo neighbors consider?
Seen few of them many times aldy, like the below one....

Damn I miss your videos brooo
Old 20-06-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2297 / Power: 14
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Saw a video of my church leader doing business in toilet. Her videos are online but won't share it

Anyway she's not a looker lah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1