The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-03-2024, 01:34 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
martellvsop is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nara from Lust365

Looks: 8/10 ( beautiful and 80% look like photo)
Boobs: 8/10 (Soft and Natural btwn D and E)
Body: 8/10 (Skin is smooth like baby, Curvy figure with a good Ass)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Good Suction during second job)
FJ: 8/10 (good wild riding)
RTF: Most likely

Omg, she's simply fantastic and awesome!!
very slim and super sexy body with a fucking pretty face!
What more can you ask more??
Her gfe is over the top while she gave me a great bbbj and i returned the favour by giving her pussy a good lick.
I'm looking forward to another session with her. die die must do her in doggy because her ass is omfg again, damn perky tight and nice!
best bonk of 2024 so far for me!
Old 21-03-2024, 02:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Juicycat8 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Chelsea from Seduction
Ad says she is 22, pic looks cute and her boobs look delicious.

Arrangement with OKT is smooth and no-fuss.

Location is at east.

Looks-wise can say pics are accurate, on the fair side. She looks her age, always smiling and keeps giving these SYT giggles.

Showered me and teased my balls before both sessions and before leaving.

Her boobs are full and natural. I can't get enough of sucking and massaging them.

She is very hardworking. I couldn't make up my mind what position to try but she just followed my flow and always smiling. She also let me paint her. Between sessions, we cuddled and chatted. She tried to massage but I just told her lie down together.

BBBJ was nice and gentle. When I almost burst, I asked her to stop and she stopped.

GFE was great. I started to french her and she followed along.

I think I covered all the necessary points. Will RTF her again soon.
Old 21-03-2024, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
HumanIcy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chanel -GX
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=978375&highlight=

Photo: real person no switch
Look: nice look, especially her smiles really attractive.
Body : slim she was on the fair side
Boobs: B (natural boob, nice nipples to suck)
BBBJ: good Suction and hardworking
FJ: Responsive and tight.
Old 21-03-2024, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 5
Amtextrig is one of the Best!Amtextrig is one of the Best!Amtextrig is one of the Best!

Loreal from galaxy
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=979226&highlight=

Cute little lady with damn tight pussy

Shy shy type and the start and onces I make her wet below, she started to get more wild and moan louder

Bbbj is decent but good enough to make me hard in no time

Enter her pussy is just like fucking a virgin,her face expression is precious, really make me think back school times when was young

Her attitude is good, shes a very clean n good gal which bros pls treat her good

Old 21-03-2024, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 6
AsokIsDead is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsokIsDead is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsokIsDead is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsokIsDead is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsokIsDead is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Mini from MilkLovers
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=975477

OKT was very responsive and to the point, location is slightly off-town, convenient (if you cab) and rather discreet. It's definitely one of the nicer ones around so that's appreciated.

Now Mini has had plenty of rave reviews but I'm surprised no one mentioned it for what it is... The IRL to photos is definitely a 6 or 6.5 / 10. Definitely on the bah-bah side. And she's definitely on the Lao Jiao side, but that comes with a friendlier attitude, smiles, decent English and she really works hard.

So yes, if you like a good Ole sloppy BJ, Mini is for you. I must really say the highlight for me was the massage. 🤣 She gave one of the best massages I've had in Dome 1, so good I opted for longer massage over my 2nd shot. If you're bored and don't need to go 2x, want a good massage, I recommend checking out Mini. Sounds like she'll be here for awhile.
Old 21-03-2024, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
screengenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Sandy of Silkstockings
https://sammythe.guru/showthr...ighlight=sandy

Looks:8 pretty seductive, looks shy and reserved

Body: 9 slim and slender figure. She has that hourglass curvy body shape. Average breast size but doesn't bother me because I prefer the natural

69: 8.5 gets wet very easily, moans affected me lot. So impactful.

Bbbj: 8.5 had to direct her on what to do, what kind of suction I prefer. luckily she is a good follower. I asked her lick.. she lick. ia asked her suck she sucked. good enough to give pleasure but definitely Can be better.

Fj: 9 made it up to me by granting all of my requests with great courtesy.service oriented and , willing to learn.

Rtf: She is sexy and pretty, Yes
Old 21-03-2024, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1141 / Power: 21
LinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud of

Kiki-Milklover
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=978254

Photo: 100% look like the photos
Look: look like Korean.
Body : Slim and tall
Boobs: perfect "upsize" boobs.
BBBJ: kinda of too rough at few moments. other wise is ok.
FJ: too SOP for me
RTF: Not for me cos. no foreplay, no french, no paint, no finger. still remember only light kiss 3x...
Old 21-03-2024, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
lonelycow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for Mint (Club Friday)
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=978049

Looks- 8.5/10 better in real life than photo posted, very nice features. Confirm won't reject

Body- 8/10 tan and smooth skin, her boobs are natural with soft and sensitive nipps, nice perky ass so damn sexy when she walk

Bbbj- 9/10 Lots of eye contact and smiles. Alot of twist and turn on my tools head, slow and sensual, DT and able to suck my tools long.

Fj- 9/10 Tried missionary and doggie she able to accommodate and her moans was filled in the room. When missionary with her, face expression damn horny. Pull me closer when I pounded

Overall- very worth spending and she know the job well.
Old 21-03-2024, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 1
byaerie is one of the Best!byaerie is one of the Best!byaerie is one of the Best!

I actually have a bold suggestion and proposal to all the OKT out there:

If you are not afraid of people calling you out for writing fake FR, why not in your WhatsApp SS convo with the supposed customer, blank out the number and only leave the last 2 or 3 digits?

If customers are real, the last few digits of their numbers will keep changing. Even if it’s ‘RTF’ at most it will repeat maybe a few times.

If it keeps repeating… then we know who is writing the reviews lor.

Any thoughts?
Old 21-03-2024, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 1
byaerie is one of the Best!byaerie is one of the Best!byaerie is one of the Best!

Since there is such a hooha about OKT writing fake WhatsApp reviews... am suggesting a bold idea to challenge all the OKTs out there:

Your WhatsApp review only shows the message but not the number of the person. Yes, bros do not want their number to be shown. But what if you show the last 2 digits only? aka xxxx xx12 for example. Even if the number were to repeat because of RTF, surely it cannot always be repeating. If it does, you know I know who's writing the reviews la...

So to all the OKTs out here, which one dare to take up challenge and dare say they do not write their own reviews leh?
Old 21-03-2024, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Hythilynu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sandy- Silk Stockings

Virgin visit to this stable. Recommendable as OKT was kind to answer my queries and fast response as well. Didnt wait long at location with simple instructions as well.

Looks: 8/10 Some discount from photos but still looks good.
Body: 8/10 Slim and skinny type
Boobs: 8/10 Natural soft boobs, small for my hands to grab
Catbath: 8/10 lick my neck, nipples and slowly down to my dick
French: 9/10 she speaks french and speaks well too
BBBJ: 8/10 Skills was ok, need more eye contact if possible.
FJ: 9/10 Tight and wet pussy, so penetration was smooth. Started with cowgirl position then we moved onto missionary position. Both was tiring as my stamina isnt that good. But she was willing to please and accommodate my speed and resting period too
Massage: 7.5/10 Helped massage my legs and thigh, minimal strength type
GFE: 9/10 she speaks English that is understandable, cuddle in bed and chat for awhile before leaving

Thanks OKT for allowing me to make a booking. Will come back support you soon
Old 21-03-2024, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Charmson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Back to support Teeruklover again, OKT asked if i wanted Flimi again but i kindly rejected, would prefer to try new goods first.

FR for Nami

OKT: Easier this time with booking as no verification process.

Looks: 8.5/10 She looks sweet and pretty. has a more matured look around mid 20s in age while real age is 20.

Body: 9/10 Very nice body, look at her wonderful body frame more than her face.

Boobs: 9/10 Firm and small to the touch, but very smoothly integrated and nice to grab. Nipples are small and brown.

Shower: 7/10 Showered together but was a quick session

BBBJ: 9/10 Very good blowjob from her that i loved alot. kept looking at me like a pitiful girl when she blowed me.

FJ: 9/10 Takes initiative and proactive. Started riding on me then asked if i wanted to try doggy which i gladly accepted the offer. then we changed to missionary position and finished it there

GFE: Decent GFE from her, can feel the loving and care aura from her.
Old 21-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DavHugz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Valerie from Silk Stockings

Looks: 10/10 damn cute looks, based on cuteness i would give her 10 points

Body: 8/10 Still considered slim and small sized figure

Boobs: 10/10 C cups which is good for her small size body

BBBJ: 9/10 She really works very hard and will not stop unless you told her to. She seemed to be genuinely enjoying herself as she worked, and even looked up at me from time to time with a seductive smile

Frenching: 9/10 good frencher

Painting: 9/10 She just love it with facial expression and moans

FJ: 8/10 Started off with cowgirl riding on me then we changed to missionary and doggy style. The fuck job was absolutely amazing. She was very horny and kept asking me to fuck her harder, which was more than happy to oblige.
After we were finished, we cuddled and rested for a while before going for a second round, which was just as amazing as the first. But perhaps the most impressive thing about this girl was her GFE. She was able to speak a little English, and we had a really nice connection. She told me about her life and interests, and asked me questions about myself. It wasn't just a transactional experience, but felt more like a genuine girlfriend experience.

GFE: 8/10 She is very friendly, willing & trying harder to please me.

Thanks bro for the prompt reply & superb service.

Overall, I have to say that this girl was an absolute delight. She was beautiful, skilled, and genuinely interested in giving me a good time. Anyone who books her is sure to have a memorable experience.
Old 21-03-2024, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
eyefone13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lambo from Lust365

Looks: 8/10 what u see is what u get san a shade of darker skin tone. Pretty? Yes like a ice princess...Cute? Yes...like a china doll. For this price this kind of looks is a steal. Skin quite flawless. Syt looks imho...

Body: 8/10 syt petite with the right amt of meat to match her body shape. Again nothing much to complain. Body is overall tight n smooth.

Pussy: 8/10...nicely trimmed. Fingered her n tasted her cb juice...

Frenching: 8.5/10. Ok seriously she is very fluent french. I love it...no french no fun and she gave plenty plenty!!!

BBBJ: 8/10 she obliged my request to DT. Plenty of saliva n balls licking given as i squeezed her boobs. Shiok la and of coz it always felt good to have syt blowing my middle aged dick!!!

FJ: 8.5/10... She moaned like machiam tio raped when i hit her right spots. She rode a mean cowgirl and easily engaged in frenching whenever possible. Highlight was when she pushed her boobies onto my wrinkled face when she rode me...

GFE: 8/10. Good gal who loves to chit chat...Massage was given upon request during break time. Not a pro but decent enough. Kissed me as i was leaving the sex nest lol...

Overall: 9/10
Old 21-03-2024, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
muscular deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by byaerie View Post
Since there is such a hooha about OKT writing fake WhatsApp reviews... am suggesting a bold idea to challenge all the OKTs out there:

Your WhatsApp review only shows the message but not the number of the person. Yes, bros do not want their number to be shown. But what if you show the last 2 digits only? aka xxxx xx12 for example. Even if the number were to repeat because of RTF, surely it cannot always be repeating. If it does, you know I know who's writing the reviews la...

So to all the OKTs out here, which one dare to take up challenge and dare say they do not write their own reviews leh?
OKTs out to make fake reviews can easily anyhow randomize the last 2 numbers. That is why this thread exists, for FRs on bonks tagged to a username with reputation/ join date. But even so still thread with caution.

Only when u stepped onto a landmine will you go back to check for all the usernames that made all those fake FRs, mostly imptly, recognize the stables that engages in fake FRs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1