The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-10-2022, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Not that I’m complaining, I do feel a little weird that if both caught after the act, the guy get to go off after that.
Subtly reminds of ancient days where women caught in adultery ends up in pig cages along the river.

But still, to offer to protect the girl, not sure if that is bravery or a thin line crossing to silliness
Well it’s cos here it’s not illegal to find prostitutes or pay for sexual services I guess? Geylang is legalized.
It only becomes a problem when you patronize an underaged girl.
But for the working girls it’s a problem because they usually come here on a different work license or travel permit. Some are even on study pass (less so these days). So they are operating while not on the right pass hence they get into trouble here.
Old 10-10-2022, 07:00 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastian1 View Post
We should be able to see XWZ soon.
Who is that?? Some ex angpai?
Old 10-10-2022, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3519 / Power: 15
jessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Who is that?? Some ex angpai?
Think its xiao wan zi
Old 10-10-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
In condo, less drama. Lol. They usually wait till the deed is done (also means the transaction is complete), and the customer is leaving the apartment. Then they barge in. Lol
if u find those apartments that house 2 MLs, then there’s still chance that u will get barge in with ur pants down when the other housemate’s customer open the door. Happens to one AP previously from what I know. Poor guy got caught in his birthday suit.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 10-10-2022, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Thanks... she is one on my list I wanted to try besides yi yi and sherry... I may still visit her for her looks.
I m more interested in yiyi.
Old 10-10-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessieisabitch View Post
Think its xiao wan zi
Sounds really familiar… but cannot put a face to it
Old 10-10-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Mellowbody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/romy-massage/
Visited her a few times, she is good masseuse, especially for those who intend to enjoy perfect massage and top level JG.
Room: spacious, cleaning and warm
Look 8/10: MILF, attractive butt and smooth skin
Massage 10/10: first-rate massage skill i have tried, hardly find this level massage at the moment.
JG 9/10: impressively
HJ 10/10: Slowly caress your shaft spirally, arouse sexual desire
Service: 10/10, Patient, nice attitude.
RTM: Yes
Old 10-10-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessieisabitch View Post
Think its xiao wan zi
Nice, cute SYT, but I recalled is vanilla too, last time stay near AnAn there
Old 10-10-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Even Aini was there during one of her earlier stints. If I’m not wrong was it Donna who took over her unit when Aini first left.
I think you are right, bro, Donna was in Aini's former unit. And Aini was at another part of RV in her last stint, though it was short-lived as she moved around like a nomad. That stretch is my happy hunting ground, including shop-based Anna and Baby
Old 10-10-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
Luckyboy2008 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Good things must be shared, Recently I went to visit OMM again and I fell in love with her massage and erotic sensual services,although she is a ang Pai here, but her service standard still remain the same without drop.

As usual, I took a bath first, and then she asked me to lie on the massage bed to give me a good massage.Just My own opinion, OMM's massage is very good, she can press the accurate acupoints, even better than the massage shops outside, I almost Fall asleep.... The massage time is about 40 minutes.

Next came to the sensual service, OMM gave me HDLY , and when I almost cum then she stopped ,she is very naughty also.... When She turned me over, OMM gave me a 360 degree blowjob, and ask me to lick her abalone, her pussy No taste and delicious, in the meantime, OMM was naked and also very charming, she also talked to me some dirty words, I can't hold it anymore..... The dick is as hard as steel.... and OMM also Touching my dick head with her hands and fingers.. I felt very exciting. OMM inserted her fingers into my asshole , it feels good.... If there is any brother who likes sm, she has a lot of tools to insert your ass hole .... Haha

Finally OMM had fake sex with me and she was on her doggy position and i thought my dick went into her pussy like real sex, don't know how she did it.....then i cum on her body and i felt very relax.

OMM is no longer advertised on the Internet(no listing), she also moved to a new place, parking is convenient, there are two MRT lines next to it, but what I know is that her business is very good, she still needs to be booked in advance... She only accepts Customers whose handphone number inside the girl's database. (If you can't make booking with her, it means that your mobile phone number is not recorded inside their database)

Last edited by Javabeans; 28-12-2022 at 02:14 PM.
Old 10-10-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 499 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellowbody View Post
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/romy-massage/
Visited her a few times, she is good masseuse, especially for those who intend to enjoy perfect massage and top level JG.
Room: spacious, cleaning and warm
Look 8/10: MILF, attractive butt and smooth skin
Massage 10/10: first-rate massage skill i have tried, hardly find this level massage at the moment.
JG 9/10: impressively
HJ 10/10: Slowly caress your shaft spirally, arouse sexual desire
Service: 10/10, Patient, nice attitude.
RTM: Yes

Most of your posts are about her.. you kena kc?

But anyway, her jg is not bad but not really top level la..
Old 10-10-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 999 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Why got repeat spammy fr for omm? Prob she no shortage of regulars, dun think she will need to post such things?
Old 10-10-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
ascor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterascor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterascor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The xiao ding dong prolly tio kc spam omm already.😂 She definitely has enough regulars already since need adv booking for her.
Old 10-10-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

what's mostly average monthly expenditure on "hobbies", $1000 to $1200 should be pretty norm.
Old 10-10-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
what's mostly average monthly expenditure on "hobbies", $1000 to $1200 should be pretty norm.

Mine is $800 a month 3 visits to ML. And monthly overnight
session with a regular FL.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1