The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-10-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeisGood2022 View Post
How is it weird if the lady is not being caught for prostitution? They are being caught for other reasons like the permits as others have mentioned.

Think of another example: if a singaporean lady offers sex and the police/AV barges in during the session, will the police/AV let the lady off or bring her back ?
Actually I wonder. Never try before so I don’t know. I reckon if it’s a Singaporean girl then maybe they won’t ask much, but in a way u might get into trouble too. Prostitution needs a formal permit if not it should be considered illegal, but it might be harder to prove for a Singaporean girl for example. And end of the day, the authorities might not even bother to go far in their investigation or even attempt to bust a local girl’s operation cos the outcome might be not worthy. Unless they are trying to bust a local syndicate of illegal prostitution then different story…
Old 11-10-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Lol u mean u are the one who is not happy and call the police or fucker call the police while u doing ur stuff? 😂
Haha I think that bro have a typo. He want to type "1" instead of "I".
No way he ownself admit he being a fucker LOL
Old 11-10-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
is she still at the place where one needs to take the long walk to the handicap toilet?
Yes bro... really hate that setup. Prefer attached bathroom for more privacy. Somemore parking is a hassle. I normally park at the $6/hr than walk over since I usually have a drink nearby.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 11-10-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yes bro... really hate that setup. Prefer attached bathroom for more privacy. Somemore parking is a hassle. I normally park at the $6/hr than walk over since I usually have a drink nearby.
I really don't like that place man... it's the reason why I stopped visiting her
Old 11-10-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
I m more interested in yiyi.
Since my regulars now have a habit of going straight into sensual, I tried her to get some massage.

Location certainly brings back memories with YE though not same unit.

First saw her with her mask on under bright light, complexion of course not perfect and her eyes seemed a bit small. TBH at that moment a bit disappointed.

She definitely looks much better with her mask off. Small short 瓜子脸, she reminds me of the xmm from the previous Japanese Company I worked in.

Massage is okay, nothing memorable... she was hardworking to cover the whole back and legs. Good enough for the massage deprived me.

Sensual quite standard with the kisses on the back and earlobes. Allowed roaming outside panties. Overall I am attracted to her. The face and body is proportional. Not tall with nice small Cs and with a cute ass. Body reminded me of a more well-endowed and tighter kiki. Please be "warned" that she is nice smelling as well.

I like her attitude from first contact until end of session. Can tell she tries though still a bit commercial.

She is on short visit so probably a good back up to my regular MLs.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 11-10-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 20
Gear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of light

https://sgbeautycastle-19.com/rose-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/

Tried Rose yesterday, after browsing SLG

Location: Small place but very discreet place. plenty of parking spaces nearby.

Looks: Discount 30%. MILF looks. won't reject

Massage: she put her best effort.

Body & Boobs: Fleshy at the place with soft & smooth skin. Big natural C to D cups. not slim type

Sensual: Excellent. catbath every inch, sensual touch. slow and sensual BBBJ. Her oral skill is one of the better ones.

FJ: You must try it yourself

RTM: Yes. I will go for service and GFE. so passionate till we overrun the time

Pls up my points, if you find my FR helpful.
Old 11-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear_man View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-19.com/rose-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/

Tried Rose yesterday, after browsing SLG

Location: Small place but very discreet place. plenty of parking spaces nearby.

Looks: Discount 30%. MILF looks. won't reject

Massage: she put her best effort.

Body & Boobs: Fleshy at the place with soft & smooth skin. Big natural C to D cups. not slim type

Sensual: Excellent. catbath every inch, sensual touch. slow and sensual BBBJ. Her oral skill is one of the better ones.

FJ: You must try it yourself

RTM: Yes. I will go for service and GFE. so passionate till we overrun the time

Pls up my points, if you find my FR helpful.
Looks discount 30% and MILF to some is probably a reject already though just saying…
Old 11-10-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeisGood2022 View Post
How is it weird if the lady is not being caught for prostitution? They are being caught for other reasons like the permits as others have mentioned.

Think of another example: if a singaporean lady offers sex and the police/AV barges in during the session, will the police/AV let the lady off or bring her back ?
Prostitution in itself is not an offence, except if the prostitute picks up customers in a public place, because it is an offence to solicit in public.

But if a FL/ML offers sexual services in a MP or spa, it is a violation of the conditions for operating a massage establishment where sexual activities are prohibited. For condo based ML/FL operates from a condo unit, that in itself is not an offence. However, as most of these MLs/FLs are here on some kind of pass (WP, EP, SVP, etc.), in most instances, some form of violation of the conditions of these passes would occur.

Hence, to answer your Singaporean lady question, if a Singaporean female, above 18 years of age, prostitutes herself by operating from a condo, there is no offence at all. The Police will have no grounds to detain her.

However, if she has a OKT or a husband or boyfriend or father or brother who lives off her earnings, then this person (not the Singaporean working girl) will be committing an offence.

Therefore, if anyone wishes to 100% steer clear of trouble with the law, book a Singaporean girl above the age of 18 operating in a hotel or condo. The authorities will not come budging in to arrest anybody.

Last edited by JasonJG; 11-10-2022 at 01:47 PM.
Old 11-10-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lol u mean u are the one who is not happy and call the police or fucker call the police while u doing ur stuff? 😂
Typo. Suppose to be 1 become I. Knn old liao.
Old 11-10-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Haha I think that bro have a typo. He want to type "1" instead of "I".
No way he ownself admit he being a fucker LOL
Ya. Old liao with cock eye.
But I'm literally a fucker in a physical away. LOL
Guess many here are too. Just taking a word out of context. Cheers!
Old 11-10-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 20
Gear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Looks discount 30% and MILF to some is probably a reject already though just saying…
She is not ugly but slight different from the photo.
I am glad I didn't reject.
Old 11-10-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Her photos literally is another face cropped into the head. That bro trying too hard is all I can say.
Old 11-10-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Her photos literally is another face cropped into the head. That bro trying too hard is all I can say.
Hahahaha I was wondering how can 30% off be a slight difference and the picture did not look milf… oh well
Old 11-10-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Prostitution in itself is not an offence, except if the prostitute picks up customers in a public place, because it is an offence to solicit in public.

But if a FL/ML offers sexual services in a MP or spa, it is a violation of the conditions for operating a massage establishment where sexual activities are prohibited. For condo based ML/FL operates from a condo unit, that in itself is not an offence. However, as most of these MLs/FLs are here on some kind of pass (WP, EP, SVP, etc.), in most instances, some form of violation of the conditions of these passes would occur.

Hence, to answer your Singaporean lady question, if a Singaporean female, above 18 years of age, prostitutes herself by operating from a condo, there is no offence at all. The Police will have no grounds to detain her.

However, if she has a OKT or a husband or boyfriend or father or brother who lives off her earnings, then this person (not the Singaporean working girl) will be committing an offence.

Therefore, if anyone wishes to 100% steer clear of trouble with the law, book a Singaporean girl above the age of 18 operating in a hotel or condo. The authorities will not come budging in to arrest anybody.
Good stuff thanks for clarifying. I guess this is why so many of them price themselves so high anyway, on top of other reasons.
And also, I think if they do business in a hotel also got issues I guess? But not sure…
Old 11-10-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/xuanxuan-massage/

Just repeat visit. All still good but start to have certain limits now since she is experienced here.

Looks 8/10 some ps
Figure 8/10 still as curvy. Sn
Massage 8/10 good with strength you can tell her where you need strength. Even offer to massage after wash up. But I decide to leave.
Gfe 7/10 can chat anything but if you go quiet she will also go quiet. Seems to be less lively now maybe here too long in a room on her own
Rtm maybe might want to try others
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1