The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-10-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/kiki-massage/ among all, she's got the best look with great figure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Among your gals, Kiki is the best in term of look and figure. I dun treat her like ml, I treat her as a high class night club gal.
Yes, she's like a high class ktv hostess. More mature looking, late 20s, pretty and lots of make up. I must admit, she is a good looking lady. She even wears those high class hostess dresses during the session.

HOWEVER, DOES SHE EVEN REMOVE THAT DRESS AT ALL?

Kiki wears her thick hostess dress throughout. She will not remove, and we end up wrestling a little.... which I hate.

She will only drop the top a little to expose her titties, which I must say are beautiful, then pull it up again. For me, this is considered FC or fully clothed ML. Defo not for me.

She seems to always cover her tummy area with her dress. Is she hiding her imperfections there? She looks slim but I suspect her tummy is not in great condition. Flabby stretched marks perhaps? Has anyone stripped her fully, or at least stripped her down to her panties to verify?
Old 14-10-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -70 / Power: 0
Mexes5 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
this ml already legend status. i think only new chiongsters or those out of the scene for too long will kena.
What's so landmine about her? Please share.
Old 14-10-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashimiudon View Post
For the ML called Emily
(Not sure if can post the direct SLG link)
I don’t usually write reviews. On and off kena those bad services i’ll just let it go. This one Im writing really made me pen down these review. And Im still feeling disgusted as I recall the details..
When the door open, 1st red flag: she looks nothing like the picture. I should had just walked away but never mind, perhaps the meitu gao gao until the actual person only look like 20% of the picture. (and mind you, the picture posted not say super chio)
2nd red flag. She was sniffling away. She told me cos she just woke up. Ok fine, it happens once a while to me too. The sinus problem when just woke up. But we are just 30mins early from my booking, she just woke up? Ok i thought forget it. Hopefully the sinus will clear off mid session. I WAS SO WRONG
ok i thought after blowing it out will be ok. FUCK ME, im wrong again. She came back snifffling and since her nose blocked, she had to exhaled from her mouth. FUCK. the morning breath + cigarette smell… KNN
(As I was typing this, i had to take a break cos the thought made me feel nauseous again)
I was hoping she faster ask me flip over and shake my cock and let me get the fuck out.
NOPE
She proceeded to lick my back with her tiny tits rubbing and i wonder the wet feeling is her licking or her mucus dripping. FUCK FUCK FUCK
and here comes the best part: She finally ask me turn over
then she start to shake my cock is the MOST ROBOT motion that i ever kena. imagine para para dance move while holding the cock. and her eyes just stare blankly at you. not the slightest teasing.

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/emily-massage/

Ask to touch her boobs (cos i on and off going limp already). she said wait.
ask to zhut.. need to top up. wtf
just force myself to shoot and shower and get the fuck out.
Till now, my sex drive is 0 from this experience. and i still cry myself to sleep every night

From your last statement can see you have went through a horrible session.

节衰顺变
jié āi shùn biàn
Old 14-10-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes, she's like a high class ktv hostess. More mature looking, late 20s, pretty and lots of make up. I must admit, she is a good looking lady. She even wears those high class hostess dresses during the session.

Kiki wears her thick hostess dress throughout. She will not remove, and we end up wrestling a little.... which I hate.

She will only drop the top a little to expose her titties, which I must say are beautiful, then pull it up again. For me, this is considered FC or fully clothed ML. Defo not for me.

She seems to always cover her tummy area with her dress. Is she hiding her imperfections there? She looks slim but I suspect her tummy is not in great condition. Flabby stretched marks perhaps? Has anyone stripped her fully, or at least stripped her down to her panties to verify?

Tried her couple of times at her old place at RV and when she shifted to her new place at the high class area.
Managed to add on service for some $$$$
I think she gave birth before. Stretch marks and scar on the area that atb had gave birth before.
If u all notice atb usually gave birth thru caesarean...most of the atb whom I up usually have the C scar mark for my case that is.
Old 14-10-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Tried her couple of times at her old place at RV and when she shifted to her new place at the high class area.
Managed to add on service for some $$$$
I think she gave birth before. Stretch marks and scar on the area that atb had gave birth before.
If u all notice atb usually gave birth thru caesarean...most of the atb whom I up usually have the C scar mark for my case that is.

Just curious, are the 4 '$' sign meant adding 4 Figures top up?
Old 14-10-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 4
Stonecold74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
For the ML called Emily
(Not sure if can post the direct SLG link)

I don’t usually write reviews. On and off kena those bad services i’ll just let it go. This one Im writing really made me pen down these review. And Im still feeling disgusted as I recall the details..

Booked an early appointment (about 1pm) and reached 30mins early. Was told to wait which I am totally ok cos I was the one who reach early. Happily waited for further instructions. Phonecall came and instructed to go to blah blah blah.

When the door open, 1st red flag: she looks nothing like the picture. I should had just walked away but never mind, perhaps the meitu gao gao until the actual person only look like 20% of the picture. (and mind you, the picture posted not say super chio)

2nd red flag. She was sniffling away. She told me cos she just woke up. Ok fine, it happens once a while to me too. The sinus problem when just woke up. But we are just 30mins early from my booking, she just woke up? Ok i thought forget it. Hopefully the sinus will clear off mid session. I WAS SO WRONG

SHE WAS SNIFFLING and take tissues to wipe her mucus away AS SHE WAS MASSAGING ME!! WTF MAN

I thought to myself, give another 10 mins.
10mins passed, give another 10mins. 

FUCK!

she excused herself to go toilet. AND BLOW HER NOSE!!!

ok i thought after blowing it out will be ok. FUCK ME, im wrong again. She came back snifffling and since her nose blocked, she had to exhaled from her mouth. FUCK. the morning breath + cigarette smell… KNN

(As I was typing this, i had to take a break cos the thought made me feel nauseous again)

I was hoping she faster ask me flip over and shake my cock and let me get the fuck out.

NOPE

She proceeded to lick my back with her tiny tits rubbing and i wonder the wet feeling is her licking or her mucus dripping. FUCK FUCK FUCK

and here comes the best part: She finally ask me turn over

then she start to shake my cock is the MOST ROBOT motion that i ever kena. imagine para para dance move while holding the cock. and her eyes just stare blankly at you. not the slightest teasing.

Ask to touch her boobs (cos i on and off going limp already). she said wait.

ask to zhut.. need to top up. wtf

just force myself to shoot and shower and get the fuck out.

Till now, my sex drive is 0 from this experience. and i still cry myself to sleep every night
There are many reviews on her. Why do you still go to her?
Old 14-10-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Just curious, are the 4 '$' sign meant adding 4 Figures top up?
Lets just say I did not pay 4 figures to top up.
She is not worth that much in my opinion and I aint a Roberto or that rich.
Anyway she is off my rotating list.
Manage to conquer and up her liao. Achievement unlock liao. Her price for add on is pretty exp and she is a smoker. The smell turns me off.
Other may have paid that much but not for me.
Old 14-10-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

QUOTE=ulysses84;21732817]looks like there's a new 36D fei fei[/QUOTE]

I also wanted to so much to believe....
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/feifei-massage/

But looks like she's faking her ad using other Internet model's pictures... sigh
https://yp1.info/article/462649
Old 14-10-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 16
sashimiudon is one of the Best!sashimiudon is one of the Best!sashimiudon is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonecold74 View Post
There are many reviews on her. Why do you still go to her?
Only saw a recent one and it seems quite ok from a bro review here. Regret big time. Money can earn back. The emotional scar and PTSD is lifetime
Old 14-10-2022, 12:29 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Quoted: 4224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42310 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Ha, maybe she is working as a night club hostess at China, just bring her costumes here and continue working with it mah. For a change, it looks nice on her, better than those who wear "silly short" and lousy t shirt right?

As for your above question, that's depend on how much time and effort you are willing to spend on her. For ml that I am interested, I did a lot of sweet talk, treating them like my girl friend. I can put in effort to meet up with them during their off days, bring them to those high class massage spa at Orchard, booked a couple room and enjoy a 2 hours of relaxing massage. When they texted me, telling me that they are hungry, normally I will pick them up at their spa when they knock off from work - bring them to eat 海底捞 - they really enjoy it.

Another thing is, how much you are willing to spent. Recently I unlocked a popular ml of SLG by paying her 500 for 2 hours (unlimited shot). Screwed her from the bed room to the hall, ended a last shot at the bath room while bathing with her. This is my best screw of the year.

500 expensive? Well, for ml working in spa, I normally offer 300 for a 2 hours session in a hotel. Booking of hotel cost 40, also spend lot of my time to bring her to hotel and send her home, also another few red notes for a simple supper. So by spending 500 to settle everything in a condo is consider reasonable.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 14-10-2022 at 01:43 PM.
Old 14-10-2022, 12:35 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Quoted: 4224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42310 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Lets just say I did not pay 4 figures to top up.
She is not worth that much in my opinion and I aint a Roberto or that rich.
Anyway she is off my rotating list.
Manage to conquer and up her liao. Achievement unlock liao. Her price for add on is pretty exp and she is a smoker. The smell turns me off.
Other may have paid that much but not for me.
So you are that guy who boasted to my bro that you screwed Kiki after you patted her heavily and she finally gave in to you. Also claimed you only paid her 200 right?

Kiki also complained to me that there is one guy, brought a cd trying to up her and was scolded by her. You are that guy right?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 14-10-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Only saw a recent one and it seems quite ok from a bro review here. Regret big time. Money can earn back. The emotional scar and PTSD is lifetime
Bro what you want is a failsafe ML/FL of your taste to wash that bad taste away.
Old 14-10-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 16
willowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/malaxi-massage/

Great experience. She actually knows how to massage, and the hot oil massage in the second part was amazing. Plus, she’s not a time watcher, and even told me i can stay longer if i wanted. Most rarely amongst MLs, she treats you like a friend, and I felt very comfortable talking to her.

Massage: 9/10
Environment: 10/10
Rest of it: 10/10
RTM: Yes
Old 14-10-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Maybe kena raided? She kena caught so many times liao
but she’s already on white card leh…
Old 14-10-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 21
somenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
any one know if anything happen to chinatown hebe? a couple of bros here including myself tried to reach her but no reply. totally no sound no pic after her last WC moments yesterday.
Jialat. Her SMS offline.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1