The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-10-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
I texted QingChuan & NanXing,
Usually how soon they get to reply? Or best is to call them? But do not want to call as they may in the mid of working.

If I am not in their data base, means Low chance to get a slot?
TIA
Bro, please don’t call just text, imagine she is performing the hj for you, somebody call her phone, the atmosphere is totally ruined
Old 18-10-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, please don’t call just text, imagine she is performing the hj for you, somebody call her phone, the atmosphere is totally ruined
Yah, that’s my thinking. 🤭😅
I didn’t call.
Old 18-10-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun567 View Post
Any bros tried na na yet?

Looks new

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/nana-massage/
Decent massage but everything else fail. Not going to rate her looks nor boobs. Advise to spend your $120 elsewhere.
Old 18-10-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 14
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute

Minimum 3 points for exchange..No Q
Old 18-10-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveatwork View Post
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/dora-massage/

Just visited.
Pros: chio, good figure, friendly
Cons: limited playability (no zhut), keep hard selling asking me to add clock, very SOP

RTM: no
That's not good. Pass. Actually, I skipped her already when she was impatient and rude in my first sms contact with her some weeks back. For me, if a ML can't even reply 2 smses courteously, it reflects badly on her and the session will probably be shitty too. Lol.
Old 18-10-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
Decent massage but everything else fail. Not going to rate her looks nor boobs. Advise to spend your $120 elsewhere.
Wah bro so chiak lak.
Up ur points ..tks for saving us a landmine
Old 18-10-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Wah bro so chiak lak.
Up ur points ..tks for saving us a landmine
The good MLs pool is getting thinner and thinner. My take is if MLs don’t wanna up the ante, take a look at themselves and decide how they want to play the game. Then, I am sorry that they shouldn’t deserve any favours. Though, this might also be a good or bad publicity for her. But….. WE DESERVE BETTER!
Old 18-10-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
Phuture is one of the Best!Phuture is one of the Best!Phuture is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
OMG. Was just going to book her when I read your FR. Thanks for saving me!!!!!!!!
Old 18-10-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phuture View Post
OMG. Was just going to book her when I read your FR. Thanks for saving me!!!!!!!!
You’re welcomed. I took the bullet to see if she’s a gem bo. Thought might be another Baby who gonna RTC soon.
Well… go for Yiyi. She scores decently in every department.
Old 18-10-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
If a ml wun stay long, I wun waste time to unlock her. What for waste time n money if you can only screw her for a few time?
ya lor. she says she will come back. so if u want best just wait till she returns.
Old 18-10-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Seems like many MLs gonna RTC soon. Chengzi left but still active on WC. Sugar already delist and ready to leave. And Sugar also can French but too late. Boat has left. Another of my fave MLs in my rotation list also leaving in approx 10 days time. Sian.

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/baby-massage/

Alway considered Baby to be among my regular MLs. One of the few MLs that is WYSIWYG. Before JJ and LL arrival, my fave pastime is to bury my face between Baby’s (.)(.) Bro @jprobot can consider Baby (.)(.) hers are sizeable.

Her HJ skills really is Power! Her HJ is second to Anna (eons ago). Baby can alway sense when my climax is reaching and quicken the pace, sending waves of pleasure as I cuddled her tightly in my arms. Even though my endurance is good but she alway make magic happens. Best part is she continue to stroke your hardened rod until the last drop so you truly enjoy an orgasmic release. Gonna miss her high GFE when she RTC. And her massage is good too. Not professional but got strength. Not POG she looks sexy in her silky lingerie and panty. YMMV.

Time for more good recommendations from fellow bros.

xiao xue listing gone, not sure if rtc.
Old 18-10-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 2
jurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
OK leh. Just texted JJ during lunch to arrange for an afternoon session. She say business is slow woh. Are you are in database? They are super cautious.
i tried MLs from SLG before but maybe different database.

i even texted them the next day in case they were busy, but alas....haha. will just try other MLs as bros have advised
Old 18-10-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
( Click to show/hide )

You referring xiao xue li? I believe she still in sg
Old 18-10-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
LifeisGood2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyasdfman View Post
You referring xiao xue li? I believe she still in sg
Nope got another xiao xue super vanilla n wear shorts one but got her fair share of fans.
Old 19-10-2022, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 637 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
( Click to show/hide )

Still around, find on wechat

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1