The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2012, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9369 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Bros, This is thread for Arsenal fans... please refrain from using it for your personal fights and abuses.

We dont need junk in this thread leave it for the fans to communicate and share their joy or frustration due Arsenal good or poor performance.

I am sure many other regular Arsenal fans of this thread will share same view as I have... that we should only post about Arsenal or soccer related in this thread.

Thanks and no offence to anyone.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:42 PM
Samster

chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

To all Arsenal Fans,

Please share your view of the Liverpool game.

I have decided to just ignore all the posts here by intruders. Whether they are genuine or clone it doesnt matter to me. If you want their piece then better open thread and abuse as much as you can rather than hide under soccer thread to avoid being zapped.

bro. Jilin Asshole, Huge_Dog, HugeDog, K0909 ... leave this thread clean... we are better without you guys.
Old 03-03-2012, 05:46 PM
Samster

Now some one zapped me for being a loyal Arsenal fan. I will take it... I know who you are but nonetheless I will move on and wont zap you back coz I have stopped zapping years ago.

I do not hide under soccer thread unlike many clones here do that. If you feel zapping me gives satisfaction to you then find your solace.

If my points becomes negative tonight while Arsenal beats Liverpool I will still be happy. However, if my point goes Up but Arsenal looses then I will be sad...
I come in this thread purely to get update and share my view/opinion about Arsenal with like minded bros.

Last edited by chatlovers; 03-03-2012 at 06:10 PM.
Old 03-03-2012, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 14
Ah_Seow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAh_Seow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hehehehe

Last edited by Ah_Seow; 25-02-2015 at 04:52 AM.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:54 PM
Samster

What a result against Liverpool... In all honesty Liverpool looked likely to win they played more attacking football than Arsenal... We were bit lucky.

Full marks to Sczenscny for wonderful penalty save plus many other saves, RVP for 2 magical goals, Alex Song & Sagna for magnificant pass for the goals.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BossQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RVP did the Thunderbolt Volley like the one he did at Everton again for the 2nd goal.

It was madness.

I think RVP is worth like 40million now.
Old 05-03-2012, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18844 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

We were overrun by Liverfool in midfield, but really who needs Batman when we have Robin to our rescure
Old 05-03-2012, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Seow View Post
Bruddah, you scared of them ah hehehehe
Whats there to be scared? Its difference in principles and way of thinking. Probably you wont understand... if you do then you wouldnt post like this.

This thread is for Arsenal Fans and not a hiding or fighting ground for anyone.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossQ View Post
RVP did the Thunderbolt Volley like the one he did at Everton again for the 2nd goal.

It was madness.

I think RVP is worth like 40million now.
I agree... I fear he might be sold in summer for 40-50M
Old 05-03-2012, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
loverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Next, Milan!

Well, no expectation for this game.

If they really pull it off, I am going to indulge in 3 consecutive days of bonking!
Old 05-03-2012, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverboy789 View Post
Next, Milan!

Well, no expectation for this game.

If they really pull it off, I am going to indulge in 3 consecutive days of bonking!
Hahaha! Good luck... I know we as a fan are always optimistic.
I hope they will play without pressure and attack from the start... It will be worst if they get 3-0 or 4-0 ahead and then panic...
Old 06-03-2012, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 15
AhYe is a glorious beacon of lightAhYe is a glorious beacon of lightAhYe is a glorious beacon of lightAhYe is a glorious beacon of lightAhYe is a glorious beacon of lightAhYe is a glorious beacon of light

Arsenal Fan Reporting in! Sir!

When i watched the Liverpool game, i really thought that Lady Luck was with Arsenal. Imagine, 1 saved penalty and 2 tiang polls. Who got more heng than that?

And kudos to RVP for saving the day!

Who needs Batman when we got ROBIN!!!!!
Old 06-03-2012, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
sinner1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Hi all Bros,

Am a gunner fan since ian wright's time.

In regards to the liverpool game.
We rode our luck.
If not for RVP's winning goal, Sczenscny will be the MOM.

Wonderful save on tht penalty with one side and yet the rebound at the other end (though dirk kuyt did help matters ;p.. his tame rebound shows his low confidence.)

RVP as usual, likes to score through narrow angles and reina as usual doesn't like to cover his near post.
Wonderful strike for the winning goal.

Even though we won the match, but i have to comment:

1) The play was pretty flat and the flair is all gone. Many a times, it was Song giving a chip/floating ball and the receiver trying his luck with the shot.
Some of the winning goals are the resultant of such act.

2) We are very lucky that RVP is injury free this season (touch wood), else without his 31goals, we maybe fighting relegation :S. Hope RVP keeps up the good work and achieve 50goals ;p

3) The DEFENCE.. is hoplelessly lost and all overthe place. The own goal, my..... lack of positioning and composure. Mai gan cheong la... just wana wack clear the ball. :S

Finally, i hope we can wrestle 3rd position from .. "you know who la" dnt even want to mentione their name here bcos this is suppose to be all abt arsenal..... ;p

Also, hope we can but if we cannot overcome tonight's deficit, at least the "spirit" of a fight is there.... I'll say give them hell tonight.... GUN em down!!! go go go ;p

Soccer highlights:
www.footytube.com

Regards,
Sinner1234

Do not judge me by my past actions.
The challenge of life is to appreciate everything and attach yourself to nothing!

Last edited by sinner1234; 06-03-2012 at 05:25 PM.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
loverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A big welcome to AhYe and sinner1234!

Let's hope that more gooners will turn up here. Unless most gooners are good boy stay home type that don't chiong.

Bro sinner1234, supporter since the time of Ian WWW. Those were the days when we win 1-0 with WWW scoring the only goal of the game. Our defence was stingy and mean, we can be assured that they seldom concede, and even if they do, normally only 1 goal.

Still hoping for the 3 consecutive days of bonking. 8 more hours to go.
Old 06-03-2012, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

4 goals down, even if arsenal win, they will still out of champions league, not possible for them to score 5

Enjoy and be happy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1