The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-11-2022, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
She ask me everyday must soak my feet with hot water and cannot drink cold drinks. Say my problem quite serious. Haizzz. Must tahan the pain. Tahan tahan tahan.
Don’t give up bro! jiaYou!
Old 01-11-2022, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 980 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackylee View Post
Any bros know what happen to YF? Close shop already?
Possibly. The WC used also inactive liao.

Cathy
Old 01-11-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Raj78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/ying-ying-massage/

This a frank review for Ying Ying from a local Indian.. I have tried Nuru massage from few girls before but finally settled for Ying Ying.. I have been visting her at least once a month.

A good looking sexy milf with well maintained body and skin with clean shaven pussy. The room is tidy and clean with fresh towel.

Guys, you need to try her nuru...will love the way she play with you little brother and run her fingers across your butt crack..simply awesome..just let her know if she needs to slow down if you are afraid of shooting your load fast....Just let her handle you and go with the flow.. and note that she has certain no-touch (sigh) requirements which needs to be respected....

She is not a time watcher and while you are there,she will make sure you leave the place as a happy man..She is patient and does not rush with the service.. As for me,the service is getting better as a frequent customer for more than a year..

Note: As for "further intimacies depends on your chemistry", stated there. I have not initiated any so far, therefore i cannot comment on this......

Non-Chinese guys can consider her.. can speak simple English.. when booking i use google translation for faster appointment...
Old 01-11-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
First time I read so specified wordings in the Ad.

* There Is No BBBJ Or FJ Services, Please Take Note 无口交或做爱服务..."

Also she is not showing any part of her face in her Ad....

Maybe she really has a very BBBJ/FJ seductive face...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
After so long, finally try zoya. (out of curiosity)

Look gnd and will grow on you. Slim bod, fair and smooth skin.

Possess skills in providing good body massage.

It's a good experience if you looking to rejuvenate your body (she does know how to crack your back and neck) but if you are super horny want to do all funny pattern, better not go since she have her baseline.

Overall an interesting session and rtm when need to revitalize.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeyeyeye View Post
Regarding Zoya, I would say that if she likes you as a person, she will take off her bikini and reveal her jugs to you.

That said, I totally agree with the comments on the location. Not only is it inconvenient to get to, I also hate walking past the guards. Always worry that they will stop me and ask questions.
Finally have the chance to try Zoya after so many round of sms. Well i am somehow disappointed again. If you are looking for sensual pls look elsewhere. She mainly service regular customer only.

Location: 6/10 10 walk from nearest MRT. not exactly central as stated in the website.
Looks: 7/10 def not SYT, i feel should be early 30s.
Body: 8/10 Slim and toned body, she was wearing gym wear which turn me on
Massage: 8/10 hard massage and back stepping
Catbath: 2/10 no sensual and FC at all time, did not have the chance to see her or touch her jug
Overall: 6/10 had rush HJ as time was running out
RTF: nope
Old 01-11-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Possibly. The WC used also inactive liao.
They have been busted before isn't it?
Old 01-11-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Trying to build up record on my current throwaway SIM so that I can hopefully get an appointment with my target. A bit sian cos I don't chiong regularly already, maintaining this SIM just so I can use it when I feel like it, but obviously that's not going to work if this number have no record at all.

But anyway, met Tang Tang recently. Cute girl, session was satisfactory. Would prefer if she trim below a bit but whatever lah. She also very kindly agreed to help me record my number. Cannot forget to ask for this hahaha.

I see a few comments about her location being inconvenient but not too bad lah. Should be familiar to most people and just so happens to be in the same block as my first ML I met like, two years ago.

Anyway i'm going on holiday tomorrow, too bad I can't mess around there cos i'm going with family but whatever lah. Happy chionging all.
Old 01-11-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
They have been busted before isn't it?
Are they replying to messages now?
Old 01-11-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118 View Post
Finally have the chance to try Zoya after so many round of sms. Well i am somehow disappointed again. If you are looking for sensual pls look elsewhere. She mainly service regular customer only.

Location: 6/10 10 walk from nearest MRT. not exactly central as stated in the website.
Catbath: 2/10 no sensual and FC at all time, did not have the chance to see her or touch her jug
Bro, the session sounds like very sad, I felt she’s in her mid 30s

Her playability very low, she will sit at the side and hj for you only, I remembered the first time I visit her the time was running out too and I ask her to stop because her face is turning black

But her massage and back stepping is one of the best among all the MLs, that’s is what I’m going for
Old 01-11-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
but scare she wrote there “diff to cum” in remarks jialat Liao. 😢 think will be unwelcome by many ML I think?
I got that comment in my records if im not wrong, some MLs mentioned about it when i visit them the first time.

So far no much issues booking, dont think too much if no reply just take your money elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hahaha ya la u bo sim never go support her also. Times are bad business not good so she might as well go back early. She could have stayed longer but she said business not good she want to cut loss liao
my 爱人 sia.. 3 weeks never see her already, damn sad. slightly more than one more week before she leaves.

her business is decent from what i know. i visited her on the first few days that she came. she already say she want to go home and she everyday looking at tickets home. since she bought her ticket, she everyday counting down also.

I dont think she has any plans to come back after this stint. definitely gonna miss her when she's gone. i think one of the few MLs that i actually enjoy talking to, outside of the sensual part
Old 01-11-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118 View Post

Thank you for your FR on zoya.
For me, just let her stick with her regulars...

Last edited by Ray06; 01-11-2022 at 01:15 PM.
Old 01-11-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post

her business is decent from what i know. i visited her on the first few days that she came. she already say she want to go home and she everyday looking at tickets home. since she bought her ticket, she everyday counting down also.

I dont think she has any plans to come back after this stint. definitely gonna miss her when she's gone. i think one of the few MLs that i actually enjoy talking to, outside of the sensual part
Definitely decent. Today didn't manage to book her.

But then depends on which period of the month, just after payday normally quite packed one.

Cathy
Old 01-11-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Definitely decent. Today didn't manage to book her.

But then depends on which period of the month, just after payday normally quite packed one.
from what i know, she mostly full taken up for noon time but she's very accommodating ah. have to give her props.
with how many days she have left, i think many bros rtm-ing multiple sessions. likely have to book in advance already
Old 01-11-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hahaha ya la u bo sim never go support her also. Times are bad business not good so she might as well go back early. She could have stayed longer but she said business not good she want to cut loss liao
Hahaha your fav, I don’t dare to touch, let u keep some good memories.

She can never sit still, nothing to do with bad business.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 01-11-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
from what i know, she mostly full taken up for noon time but she's very accommodating ah. have to give her props.
with how many days she have left, i think many bros rtm-ing multiple sessions. likely have to book in advance already
It's okay lah... I will not join the queue and let her fans enjoy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

She can never sit still, nothing to do with bad business.
Yeah you are right, have to take whatever she says with a pinch of salt one...

Cathy
Old 01-11-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Thanks bro @Lorrymark for supporting my motion to edit the comment to protect playgrounds and protect gems.
Yea and I may be blabbering too much about this, but it doesn’t mean those lao jiao that knows the place is in the girl’s database. Moreover this forum got so many user, who knows if one or two is popo, and they able to gather enough info for a raid? Not a WK or anything but let’s not share any location details if you want the ML to safely work until she RTC.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1