The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-11-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 11
Justintime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit4brains View Post
Have tried a few ladies over the past few months and finally decided to write a review on those i managed to get a booking with so here goes, Part 1

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/jiao-jiao-massage/
Tried the nuru from her, last min booking
Massage : 5/10
Looks : 6/10 (Looks close enough to the photos)
GFE : 0/10
Body : 5/10 (soft and supple breasts with sensitive nipples)
HJ : 3/10 (rushing through)
RTM: 0/10 (In and out of the place in 30mins, everything rushed… rly advice against this lady)

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-an-an/
Visited twice
Looks: 9/10 (My Type)
Boobs: Natural C
Body: 9/10 (Curvy and Nice Body)
Massage: At first strong, then abit slow. Nice and relaxing but not really here for this la hahah
after massage turn over for AR.
AR: 7.5/10 (i like AR and not many girls do so nice experience for me)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Give you a brief bj after you come out of the shower. totally unexpected but wow nice)
After AR, BJ proper starts, her suction rly solid the first time round i went, but second time had abit of teeth involved, think she was tired cos quite late already
GFE: 9/10 (She is not the talkative kind which I like)
RTM: For sure, for 120 a pop the service she gives is really worth the money. In and about in about 55mins.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/dora-massage/
Looks: 9/10 (My Type)
Boobs: Nice and big Cs
Body: 9/10 (Nice Body)
Massage: 6.5/10 quite average for me, but after deed is done gives a nice and relaxing head massage
HJ: 8/10 not bad, will lick ur nips too
GFE: 8/10 friendly and bubbly personality, plus point cuz she speaks a little english, tries to make some conversation
RTM: Yes
Nice, thanks for sharing.
Old 04-11-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
surecan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jouster View Post
I must admit. What he say is quite true though.. example - Kiki - some bros also FJed unlock her.
Which Kiki?
Old 04-11-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I tried Dora, I actually thought she has abit of aini vibe leh. Surprised to see that negative fr.

Her figure is definitely 9/10 for me althought abit short. and like to pose and show off with her butt sticking out. Sadly like aini, we no chemistry so no rtm.
Old 04-11-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 359 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Would like to share my view...
Tbh, no effort in doing massage..
Real face looks older from ad...don't have those cute look.
Soft handful boobs but cannot suck and lick nipples
HJ still quite OK with some light JG.
What irritates me was she keep asking to do 双飞 with her friend in the same unit ...
u had the same experience for Dora? i think she is suited for roberts.
Old 04-11-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 359 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
I tried Dora, I actually thought she has abit of aini vibe leh. Surprised to see that negative fr.

Her figure is definitely 9/10 for me althought abit short. and like to pose and show off with her butt sticking out. Sadly like aini, we no chemistry so no rtm.
show off good figure so what bro? don’t even let u eat and taste anything. btw i have already seen negative stuff abt her in WeChat group chats
Old 04-11-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
I have to agree on this.
The level of play defers a lot between everyone.
For the very deep pockets, what is spending a few K per nights.

Everyone has a different level of stretching their dollars.
I never believe in naming or belittling anyone in an open forum.
Just healthy agreement or disagreement.

Is a personal preference.
As long as we are happy in this ECA can liao.
I just wonder why some like to keep repeating all mls can do fj like they already fked every MLS they meet.

It's a good reminder to newer chiongster, yes, but saying with arrogance like they know it all.

I know people who can spend 1k for fj with mls, should they all come out and say all mls offer fj? "Top up $1k only"
Old 04-11-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1200 / Power: 7
Jouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by surecan View Post
Which Kiki?
Beautiful one with long luscious hair and nice juggallos. 2 Andy Lau bros here alrdy FJed her but white knights buay song when hear this info.
Old 04-11-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyxfactor View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/love-massage/

( Click to show/hide )
Tried her recently, I hardly write FR but this is rare few that I like, I am a visual person and looks are important, ML like Bi Er, Long Nu, OMM, Ning Xia are few that I RTM regularly (now left with OMM still around).

Looks: 8.5/10, as per photos. Late 20s
Body:Tuned, B+, fair and silky smooth skin.
GFE: 8/10 I spoke cantonese with her thus the GFE became Gao Gao
Massage: 7/10, not really for massage anyway, in fact I massaged her for a while instead and, she likes it lol
Sensual: 8/10, Semi nude with G-String, a bit vanilla if you are the kind who wanna kiss/zhut ML, else her sensual is good. She did HDLY for me and it was damn shiok.

Her special HJ technique is really unique and it felt so real, bro must try this, I personally like it a lot. Can push a bit of boundries I reckon, shall try when I RTM. Good conversationist, with light music throughout the session, promised her to write an FR as I have not written any for the past 4-5 years. Cheers!
All the best bro and do update! She looks foxy good alright and would be better if less vanilla.
Old 04-11-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1200 / Power: 7
Jouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Good mls deserve good treatment and always respect them. Kenna bad one dun return lor.

That is my cheonging attitude.
Agree wholly bro.
Old 04-11-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I just wonder why some like to keep repeating all mls can do fj like they already fked every MLS they meet.

It's a good reminder to newer chiongster, yes, but saying with arrogance like they know it all.

I know people who can spend 1k for fj with mls, should they all come out and say all mls offer fj? "Top up $1k only"
Cyberspace same everywhere lah. Anything can and will be said, no one will or can verify anyway. Just ignore and have a chuckle when you see the usual suspects acting out the same scene just change a bit here and there. The real question is this: Even if everything written is real, what's there to brag about having sex with woman whom sell their bodies for a living? To quote Tom Cruise in his Top Gun movie recently, that's one of life's mysteries
Old 04-11-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 3
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post

Location - Balestier condo..I believe got quite a few girls at the same condo
Massage - 5/10
Face - 6/10 not a looker
Body - 7/10 nice soft boobs but cannot suck and lick nipples
HJ - 6/10 not sensual enough..the whole experience feels robotic..
RTM - No
Wa im surprised the rating on the looks so low leh. I visited her roommate "love" before and happened to get a glimpse of Dora. Not that bad looking ah.

in terms of service, the contrast in reviews seem a little big

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
GFE : quite good, can fondle, finger pussy; great body & skin-skin contact, can do long lip-kissing (hesitant at first, but very accommodative upon my request and exceedingly well-done); had good casual conversation
HJ: quite pleasant; unloaded explosively while fingerfuck, boobs fondling, lip-kissing with uncontrollable moaning ...
I agree with Bro Ray's comment on the constant pushing for tarma with the roommate. Both of them seem to constantly push for one another's services as well. Experienced abit of push of extension in session time from "love" as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
What irritates me was she keep asking to do 双飞 with her friend in the same unit ...
Old 04-11-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Ya. I would understand that if u share info that this ML advertise as FL in another site for info.

Beside this what happened in the room stayed in the room coz we have to respect people decision to offer any extra to who they are comfortable with.

Is only in recent years, many big mouths break this unspoken rule here.

How rich one is. And how they want to spend their money is really not my business.
Why need to be sour about it.
Old 04-11-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1309 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/ke-er-massage/

FR ke er for long due post!

Just visited yesterday! Was quite busy so didn’t manage to write a FR for her.

It was recommend by her room mate Angelbaby! So support abit.

I would say the photo confirm don’t look like her… is quite heavily photoshopped by her photographer. But the breast is definitely natural C-D cups. Big and nice! Soft and natural.

When open door I was greeted by the yellow dress from the last 3 photo. Age wise late 20s early 30s. If looking for SYT and skinny type. This definelty not the one.

Face wise very cheerful looking! Happy go lucky kind. Positive vibes lady with long hair. Just like the last photo! Quite chatty personality. Can talk everything under the sun.

Afterward need to walk up the stairs. And will pass u a towel for a quick bath! She’s a clean and tidy lady. So hygiene level definitely give a thumbs up!

Massage had a good 20-30 mins massage. She’s very hardworking lady. She is still very green in this line! Massage wise still got room of improvement. I would give 7/10.

During the ending of massage here the sensual lai liao! I would say definitely not FULLY CLOTHED. Is HN!!! If fully clothed is definitely a waste of her Assest!!! She will start to attack from the back.. using her Assest to slowly slowly swing here and there. Strong tongue skills licking from the back to the front. Afterwards turning back. Ur cock must be hard cock stand liao. (Didn’t manage to try the CBJ. But think she provide this service! If u try can share the FR!) She will lie down beside u and give u a onlyfan look and slowly looking lick ur nipple and give u a slow HJ. Solider all released!! Happy man happy day!! Overall very satisfied! Hopefully the next time I book both of them and do a Shuang fei!

😊😊😊
Old 04-11-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Wa im surprised the rating on the looks so low leh. I visited her roommate "love" before and happened to get a glimpse of Dora. Not that bad looking ah.

in terms of service, the contrast in reviews seem a little big

I agree with Bro Ray's comment on the constant pushing for tarma with the roommate. Both of them seem to constantly push for one another's services as well. Experienced abit of push of extension in session time from "love" as well
I got kenna but like once or twice in session with "Love" to try her roommate or she ask if i want tarma, then i told her i only brought exact cash, she say can paynow also lol. but never hard sell leh?

seems like that dora has a fair share of good and bad review lol, maybe see mood, see customer andy lau anot
Old 04-11-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
There is one Ivy from SLG that I asked my friend to go recce... will update you if he does

Also a few from Buona Vista but never tried.
tried this ivy few mths back. i think she is located in same shop as xixi. located in a tcm in some ulu corner in the west. overall look like milf in 30s but pleasant looking. massage is decent with some teasing. tits quite huge but probably man made. overall a decent massage with good service
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1