The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-05-2024, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 11
drainage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrainage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Wine from Terminal21

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=986506

Looks: 9/10 a chio bu just like her pics, fair skin
Figure: 8/10 slim buily
Boobs: 8/10 Natural B+ if size doesn't matter to u then it's a good deal
Bbbj: 9/10 started in shower, continue to bed, change at least 3 positions, I love how she spent time to give bbbj
Fj: 9/10 no lube needed, tried many positions but personally I like her in doggy, spank her ass and fuck her clit while pumping

Very friendly with high gfe. She is very approachable and easily puts me at ease, I'm a quiet person tbh, not really good at ice breaking but she manage to do it easily

We showered together before and after deeds, holding hands in shower, wah this one give a real secret mistress vibe LOL

OKT is quite solid and steady, booking also confirmed fast 👍
Old 27-05-2024, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lvague deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Janie from ONESIAM
Yesterday afternoon.
The problem with ratings here is I want to rate it stricter because I want to leave 10/10s for like the best of the best but I see plenty of FRs that give 10/10 like even basic girls get 10/10 which makes me hella skeptical.

So I have no choice but to give 10/10 because the experience with ONESIAM is legitimately better than the ones that I have tried and I have tried quite a few these couple of years to have a baseline of my own.

OKT : ONESIAM OKT is good, does the job well, no complaints.

Looks : 10/10
She has a very charming foxy look that will turn you on.
Definitely a head turner but very manufactured: fake eyelashes, plastic nose lips etc, the usual deal. Her smile is really sweet though.

Body : 10/10
This is a preference thing because I like natural boobs and a juicier ass. Janie body is slim, petite with enhanced boobs and nice legs.
Her figure is damn good just not my usual preference. But for people who love like those slim ahlian types, her figure is amazing.

Bareback blowjob(BBBJ) : 9/10
She doesn’t DT but she does put in effort to moan and uses her hands to caress your balls. It’s better than most but not the best I have tried. I also like the fact that ONESIAM girls bjs in the shower as well, just another aspect that overshadows the rest of the other stables.

Fuck job(FJ) : 10/10
Janie shines here as the best reverse cowgirl experience I have had because typically most girls just aren’t good at it. Grabbing her soft ass and watching her ride you is pretty spectacular ngl. It’s always nice to have someone enjoy the sex instead of simply accommodating.

Girlfriend experience(GFE) : 9/10
Janie isn’t able to hold a conversation in English so you have to use google translate or know Thai which I may eventually learn in the future for fun. However, she is quite service oriented and tries her best to make you happy. Not a commercial experience at least for me.

Return fuck(RTF) : ONESIAM brings in good girls consistently that I’d need a super strong reason to go back to the same girl instead of trying others in the stable.
Old 27-05-2024, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 2
phoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borster View Post

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=987333&highlight=

Fr for Mandy
From GX

Looks : 90% features are on point.

Boobs : natural but I prefer slightly bigger ones but still all good

Body : smooth and fairer skin compared to average thai tan.

BBBJ : she is very harworking and knowa how to serve and please man

Fj : knowing how to explore diffrent position to make me shiok. Missionry, cowgirl,doggie, Spooning loved doggie the best super satisfied with this one.

Very hardworking and good attitude lady. Just end my session with her and had a solid massage in between my shots.
Overall satisfied and will meet her again before she left the shore
Old 27-05-2024, 12:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
teethBird is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Met Nikki from Lust365 :

Okt : Responsive, checks up after sess with girl - 10/10
Looks : 95% same to photos - 9.5/10
Boob : Natural, handful, just how - 9/10
Body : Slim & tall have some nice curves - 8.5
BJ : She puts in effort. Suctions was right for me, she took her time even though I struggling, no blackface - 9.5/10
FJ : Fav is Doggy, no problem with satisfying my need can rotate around, here & there , never stop until I cum - 9.5/10

Will RTF when have the time, thanks bro!
Old 27-05-2024, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
AlertAholic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=987244&highlight=

Prada
From Galaxy

Looks wise i was attracted by her looks and i was glad that there wasnt much diffrenet from the pics provided. Skin tone was much farier then your usual Thai lady.

Natural B tits that fit her frame.

BBBJ can suck quite well, I still help her hold her hair up so can see the full view of her going at my cock.

Best positioning gonna be she on top with the tits bouncing and missionary when you can grab the tits while raming her.
Old 27-05-2024, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Dfarr is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Lovie from Lust
Was looking for a busty syt and decided on Lovie. She's really loving, gfe to max, accommodative and hardworking. Big titty, responsive bj with very pretty eyes, engaging in thrusting in rhythm to coordinate. She's the ultimate young poly like gf, a golf caddy before this job and
Old 27-05-2024, 01:26 PM
Samster

Kenna logged out during previous posting. Lovie is highly recommended for anyone looking to bang a busty syt.
Old 27-05-2024, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
Madisons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMadisons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mika Club Friday

Full of meat at right places, boobs is absolutely big and huge, sucking on her nipple like a hunu baby. Great at riding sometimes FL only ride for a short time due to size.

Looks - 9/10
Picture used for advertisement can discount 10%, perfect girl with seductive look

Boobs - 10/10
Bigger than my palm, fondle as much as u want, great view while riding, great view from side when you bonk her from doggie too

French - 8/10
No restriction, able to french passionately, minus point as she not initiating at first

BBBJ - 9/10
Wet and sloppy type with deepthroat BBBJ, combine with handjob experience is really out of world, made me surrender in no time but glad I stop her before I shoot

But then I need time to calm my lil bro before proceed to FJ haha otherwise just enter then will directly shoot leh

FJ - 9/10
Riding me all the way, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl then switched to doggie for the end game

GFE- 8/10
You could tell she is horny for sex. Tbh the commercial feel still there but but... It was indeed a damn good fuck

Old 27-05-2024, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfarr View Post
Kenna logged out during previous posting. Lovie is highly recommended for anyone looking to bang a busty syt.
I was looking a busty syt and got my wish.Lovie was really a good catch, her smiley eyes add on to the attractive pretty face. Will try to revisit her before she goes.

Old 27-05-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 5
newmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to behold

Silkstockings-Nicole

Hidden Gem.
She's a real solid bonk with not much reviews.
Very Fair Skin Babe with a great smile that really brings out the mood.
Slim and Natural, Smooth Body great skin complexion.
Solid Long BBBJ and take care of me really well.
Change Positions without any issues so overall really a 10/10 bonk!

Thanks Bro Silk for the arrangements.
Old 27-05-2024, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 3
Malucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud of

I was thinking to go for Lovie or Anny bro but Lovie was busy and i just took Anny at 12pm.
Reading the FR from the above Bro reviews seems like she's a great catch as well. But anyway i took Anny(Lust365).

Really Power catch as well. Great Assets Certainly for Boobs lovers, Solid GFE.
BBBJ was slow and no rush.
FJ was hardoworking and Non-stop can take long hard pounding type.
I think Lust pricing now is very good with their solid line-ups.
Will Rtf and also wanted to try Lovie as well
Old 27-05-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vashiewsho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Lynn from SilkStockings

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t...highlight=lynn

Okt: 100% Made quick arrangements, usual response friendly
Looks: 9/10 Sweet looking, similar to pics, long beautiful hair
Complexion: 9/10 Fair, soft skin
Boobs: 8.5/10 Natural B cup, handful, not too small
Catbath/BBBJ: 9/10. Look at u when doing it, slow buildup which is good enough to make me hard
FJ: 9.5/10. Soft moan when hit her hard, could hear the slapping sound from the impact. Did a good job, was exhausted, I love it!

Experience: 9.5/10
Old 27-05-2024, 02:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
dckheadd is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anny (Lust365)

https://sammythe.guru/showthr...highlight=anny

Looks: 9/10 slutty looks. First look she gave me vibe she is going to rape me😂
Body: 9/10 nice curvy body. Actually my eyes just got focused with her melons
Boobs: 10000 huge and soft to fondle melons. She’s E cup fyi bros
BBBJ: 9/10 knows how to drive a cock to madness. She made me and bro both insane over her. Allowed me to try tits fuck a bit. But I still prefer her mouth
FJ: 9/10 she is a pro. I didn’t worked at all.

RTF: yes. 💯
Old 27-05-2024, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 21
kukrila deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykukrila deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a session with Isabelle from Terminal21
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=986849

Location: 9/10. discreet easy to locate. Room is very clean which is nice.

Looks: 8/10. matches with photos cfm syt

Body/Boobs: 9/10. body is petite with at least b cup boobs - hair smells good

BBBJ: 8/10. speed is ok, and she does deepthroat which is nice, no teeth feel, a bit green for my prefence

FJ: 10/10. her really tight pussy is just wow. her moans are also sweet, gentle like real virgin being fucked for the first time. during the change of position, need to be gentle again to re enter her.

2s unloaded in 90 mins, the way she moans, grab sheets make you want to keep banging her and stain her

GFE: 9/10. she is out to please u. top notch service by constantly smiling and very accommodating to any request. cuddle with you like a kitten

Final verdict: 9/10 will RTF if got chance
Old 27-05-2024, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
cmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to beholdcmmaster is a splendid one to behold

Tried bell from Silk yesterday and it was a damn blissful sun night !

looks: 8/10 cute looking with looks that can grow on you.
figure: 9/10 s-shaped curve, decent ass also.
boobs: 9/10 youthful b cup tits, saw the shape my little bro wake up.
bbbj: 9/10 she suck the soul out of me...
fj: 10/10 most issan ladies always come out top in this section. she is a very heavy grinder with a lot of hip strength, be warned ! tight and can cum together with you.
rtf: hope to catch her again before she leaves.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1