The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 14-06-2024, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
adiboytri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

STABLE: GALAXY

LADY: GIFT

Looks - 9.5/10 Pretty, head turner, will surely turn you on just by her look.
Body - 9.5/10 small petite and huge knockers. She dress sexy in lingerie for the session.
Boobs - 10/10, 38F.... she surely know how to use her asset. Soft and bouncy. Boobjob was solid.
Pussy - 9/10, tight and love it slow and deep.
Frenching - 9/10 Solid kisser and passionate.
BBBJ - 9/10 start slurping the shaft and blow and suck was unbearable almost cim.
FJ - 9.5/10, she know want she want and definately make you high and rock your world. Start off by her dressing up in lingerie, catbath, BBBJ and than the boobjob come in... can't take it anymore... did missionary slow and steady for at least 5min than its her turn to finish it in cowgirl hard. Chill and relax. Showered and this time she gave a BBBJ in the shower, proceed to bed and did doggystyle... was tired almost can't make it but she make it hard back and finish it off in missionary... solid workout.
Service - 9.5/10, Very friendly and playful. Funtimes and her moan so shiok.
GFE - 9.5/10 she is very passionate and make you feel special.
RTF - Definitely

Old 14-06-2024, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 22
wilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried out Lisa from Bro Kim stable

OKT : 10/10 Quick in his replies and was clear in his instructions.

Location : 10/10 discrete in quiet area. Very clean and comfortable.

Look : 9/10 She looks exactly like the photo posted in black top. Look like locals at a glance

Body : 9/10 kardashian fantasy coming true, curvy with meaty bust and ass, have hidden tattoos

Boobs : 9/10 Au naturale E cuppers, so soft and huge, you can bury your face there n dun want to come out

French : 8/10 can french and keep pushing her tongue to go inside to explore

BBBJ : 8/10 tries very hard to serve. Her erotic expression really is my undoing

FJ : 11/10 did a few positions, starting with missionary to take in the view of her neh neh when pounding, CG with her horny moans and grinding motion followed by doggy where her moans got much louder. Like to tease her in her openings, sibeh wild in bed

2s unloaded, 1s in doggy 1s CIM, fantasy complete LOL

RTF : Definitely... hope she still around when vit M refill

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=988215
Old 14-06-2024, 02:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Loneatime is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Minnie / Lust365
Damage / 120:45:1

https://sammythe.guru/showthr...ghlight=minnie

Looks/ 9 poly girl looking
Boobs/ 8.5 B cup. Good enough
BBBJ/ 9 she’s quite good. Knows how to position her self and her mouth so i won’t get to feel her teeth. Clean suctions. Can do deep also
FJ/ 9 tight and very wet

Gfe/ 9 fun and happy go lucky kind. Enjoyed time with her
Old 14-06-2024, 02:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
douglas99 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Short FR for Nicky from Xfactor..

I had this MILF a couple of days back..would label her as commando and slutty.

A chatty lady, quite good with English and no need for GT. She toured several countries in the past. Very well experienced and knows how to service a man well.

Once in the room, kick start by locking our lips in deep frenching.. then rewarding me with a BBBJ and deep throat in the shower. I am sure she can take mouth fuck! Super sensual..

Great actions on the bed..she like to be painted, and can carry her to fuck. I think she loves it judging from her louder moans

Try her if you are into small slim ladies and service! Sibei gaolat. Will come out with jelly legs. Good exercise hehe
Old 14-06-2024, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4227 / Power: 20
bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute

Gift from galaxy

Best bonk for far this few months

Looks 9/10 very chio and slutty

Body 9/10 perfect slim and big boobs

French 9/10 very aggressive type

Bbbj 9/10 suck and suck non stop until damn high

Pussy 9/10 tight and clean

Fj 9/10 we fuck non stop and her moan loud till next door also can hear and she very horny type

Definitely a great fuck

Last edited by bluengelz; 14-06-2024 at 03:23 PM.
Old 14-06-2024, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
BookDot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBookDot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexos7243 View Post
Galaxy's Champagne

RTF after that late night romp
She's feeling fresh and frisky today
Same service standards as before
Nothing much to add, 2 shots out in 1h
Pics QCed by her and boss

One of the best gem I met this year 2024!
Highly recommend she is a real gem👍
Old 14-06-2024, 02:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
VangLeeHom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My 1st post! Debbie from lover fortress. I saw the school gal uniform caught my attention. I thought she brought it but didn't, wasted! But still no regrets booking her. Sweet smile and service oriented gal, the kind you see in Thai club and want to tapao kind. With gal and okt permission, I took a quick photo of her after shower.

Location easy to get to even for foot soldier, secure place. Her gfe is good with a lot of French bonjour. Puts in a lot of efforts for blowjob too. 8/10 for me for blow. Highlight for me is her moans during sex. Both shot finished in doggy. She can really take a hard pumping! 2 thumbs up for me.

RTF material? : Vang! At the tele promo price, can't ask 4 more leaw!
Old 14-06-2024, 02:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
creampuffz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

14/6/2024 : Silk - Nina (Afternoon)

Caught Nina from SilkStocking for my break

Looks 9/10. She got exotic face. Got a nice smile, thai tan skin, chio enough for me to get turn on.

Body 9/10. Slim, nice grab-able boobs with suckable nipples. Look exactly like the videos and pics. Soft skin, long and slender.

Bbbj 9.5/10. Did it very long, suction was good some hand strokes and never forget my balls, wet and sloppy. Would’ve cum in her mouth if I didn’t ask her to stop.

FJ 10/10. Ride me long time. Moans softly and really feels genuine. Missionary good as can see her boobs and she has a nice ass bros! Enjoyable and fun.

Attitude 9/10. Chatty and friendly. Very bubbly and sweet.

Massages was good in between the shots also, could sleep.

Was a good bonking session! Good price, good value. (Got her at a steal bros!)

RTF surely when I have the time to!
Old 14-06-2024, 03:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -73 / Power: 0
Voyaguefi has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Short FR for champagne from galaxy
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=988054&highlight=

Had this gem last week and it turn out to be an awesome experience.
This girl might not have the model height, looks or figure but the best thing about champagne is her GFE.

We caught up and talked abit after which she started teasing me. She fondled my lil bro and it started to grow. Seeing that, she smiled and we undressed for shower.

During the shower, she will use her body to rub against mine and her butt against my lil bro. Always loved this type of shower action

We went to bed and started kissing each other. Her boobs is enhanced but she has very sensitive, soft and brown nipples to play with. End my first round in cowgirl and she looked really sexy while she was on top.

We cuddled and hug each other after that. Really loved that short period of time coz her GFE was really captivating. Not only she has captured my heart,but also my mind now

Champagne strong point is her GFE. She will pamper and take care of u.
Will definitely return for her before she goes back.
Old 14-06-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 14
xanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of light

FR - Victoria from Flirtygirls
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=989517&highlight=

Saw another brother FR on this new arrived girl Victoria, her photo looks attractive to me, so booked with bro FG, many thanks to bro FG fast arrangement.

Face: 8.5/10, 100% real photo, she is more beautiful in real person than photos. OL look.
Body: Very young body, around 1.63 meter, very smooth and soft skin, no any tummy, thin waist.
Boobs: C/C+ Man made, feel very good in my hands
Shower: standard
Cathbath: spent a lot of time on my body, high girl feeling, give 8.5/10 high score here
French: no problem
Fingering: yes
BBBJ: very good skill, nearly CIM due to too excited. She did carefully and spent a lot of time.
FJ: flexible and listened to my instruction. Hard working attitude.

RTF: Yes (like her boobs, top level skin and BBBJ)

After 1st shot, she did some more make up in front of the mirror, I looked at her while she did make up and she was shy about it. Very cute girl.
Old 14-06-2024, 03:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Tazdevil6666 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Star (Lust365)
https://sammythe.guru/showthr...highlight=star

Looks: 9 sweet gnd gal

Boobs: 10 natural not man made

Body: 9 petite and quite toned

Bbbj: 9 slight commando, love it just like that. Can keep up to my excitement

Fj: 9 gets insanely wet esp in doggy

Gfe: 9 felt real and no touch and go attitudes.
Old 14-06-2024, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3730 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

May from GalaxyXcorts

Link: https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=987330

Booked May for today early morning breakfast. As usual she always hides behind the door when opening it so knowing this, I stood at one corner where she couldn't see me and after a while, her head peeked over the door and saw me...

By the way, the pic below is her actual pic.

I then entered her room and we had a quick kissing session before we entered the bathroom for a quick washup before the real action begins.

I lay down on the bed and she came over and started giving me a BBBJ with head twisting and tongue twirling actions.

After a good 10 mins of tongue twirling actions, she capped me and got on top of me. She is seriously tight and and really likes being on top where she is in control of everything.

10 mins of rocking action and watching her boobs swaying in front of my face, she came but I hadn't cum yet, so I flipped her onto her back and started plumping her hard.

I was getting tired by this time so I told her to get into the doggy position and I banged her hard and fast before I finally came

I decided against going for a 2nd round since I was already completely drained and tired so we spend the remaining time hugging and tongue fighting in bed...

Ratings:
Looks: 9 / 10. very pretty and close to pic. The first pic of the post is her real life pic…
Body: 9 / 10, tall and slim with nice boobs
Boobs: nice and soft natural B cup
Deep Throat: Yes
Shave Pussy: Yes
French: Yes, very good
English: very very basic
FJ: 9 / 10
Overall: 9 / 10. Great GFE, Great Service, Great Sex

Last edited by teebs_darklord; 14-06-2024 at 04:05 PM.
Old 14-06-2024, 03:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
Frisky frog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFrisky frog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Poseidon SG Hara late last night.
All up the service and communication is all good.

Location is in the east and at venue most bros are familiar with where with back easy access to meet up.

Hara does look very much in her photos but with a very much darker skin tone.
Communication wise there is no issue as her command of English is good.
The moment you meet her she is very friendly and attentive to you and your needs.
Hara is tall and I found her sexy looking with a slim body which she looks after well. Her breast would be more C size then D and I would say more on 36 then 38 but with perky nipples which she will allow you to suck with no issues (especially when cowgirl)
She has a crown tattoo on right side above her meow meow and two other tattoos on her back.
She is skilled in giving BBJs, a lot of sucking, licking all the while looking at you. She also really knows how to ride you moving, bucking and changing positions and doing this well. I finished my 1st shot with her in side missionary but due to work too stress and tired for my next round.

But I really appreciated Hara' effort in giving me a good massage and all the time arousing me licking my nipples and constantly stroking my cock to get him ready. Spending my time with Hara last night was much better than I expected and will be looking forward to meet up with her again.
Old 14-06-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
hehex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

🗓️ Date 日期 : 14 June 2024

Name 名字: Nara

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10 (pretty and pleasant looking)
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 24
Body 身材 : 8/10 slightly on the meatier side than what i was expecting
Boobs 胸部 : 7/10 (not a fan of enhanced boobs)
Kissing 接吻 : 9/10
Catbath 全身漫游 : 8/10
BBBJ 无套口交. : 10/10 skillful and taking it slow
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 8/10 cleanly shaved
FJ 爱爱 : 9/10 very accomodative and
HJ: nil
GFE 女朋友感 : 9/10 spend time on the bed chit chatting while resting
Massage 按摩 : nil (i didnt need any)

📝 Overall Experience: (Please Kindly Provide A Description Of Your Encounter With the FL) 整体经验 : I had a extremely pleasant session with Nara. Overall, shes gives an amazing GFE and it feels like I'm doing it with a lover instead of paid sex.

Pls Kindly Define 3 Of Her Dominant Strength During Your Session With Her That Excites You (3个强点)⤵️

🔹 GFE
🔹 BBBJ
🔹 FG

💯 RTF/RTM 回头率 : highly likely if shes still around during my next visit to bro SK
Old 14-06-2024, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1473 / Power: 15
sytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud of

Gmc
Tesla

Looks - 8.5/10 xmm university girl.
Boobs - 8.5/10 all natural, small and firm b
BBBJ - 7/10 good
Fj - 8.5/10 shiok when she cg

GFE - max out . Damn good like a gf/mistress
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1