The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2013, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Oranfe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

anyone going during august from 14 to 16?
Old 15-07-2013, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 18
pj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear sifus,

Can you guys help to give details about soapy massage Pink Lady & Chaopaya4.
I've been to pink lady before but so far haven't explore chaopaya4.
Where is chaopaya4 located? anyone can provide the address or landmarks?

What's the big difference between them? Pricing?

Thanks all sifu.
Old 15-07-2013, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj_soldier View Post
...Where is chaopaya4 located? anyone can provide the address or landmarks?...
It is at 520 Thumnoonvithi Road, opposite to Water Bar. Not sure about the current quality and prices as I don't feel justify to visit there in Hatyai.

Have fun
Old 15-07-2013, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

hi all bros.........being reading thru n saw a bro posting " some girls look underage". i hv a similar experience...last trip book a young girl thru one of the farm........girl look pretty young, but she say shes 18.check with OKT he say the same thing too, even can show me her passport as proof

juz wondering.is there really underage girl legally parading in farm?
thought for underage stuff hv to get special arrangement n pay higer price...not the usual 2000baht stuff?

anyone know anything regarding this can share?
Old 15-07-2013, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiwaiz View Post
hi all bros.........being reading thru n saw a bro posting " some girls look underage". i hv a similar experience...last trip book a young girl thru one of the farm........girl look pretty young, but she say shes 18.check with OKT he say the same thing too, even can show me her passport as proof

thought for underage stuff hv to get special arrangement n pay higer price...not the usual 2000baht stuff?

The girl and the OKT can say anything they want but the onus is on you to ensure she is above 18...... if in doubt..... give it a miss and go look for another legal age WL.
Old 15-07-2013, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post
It is at 520 Thumnoonvithi Road, opposite to Water Bar. Not sure about the current quality and prices as I don't feel justify to visit there in Hatyai.

Have fun
The address is correct but WaterBar has been out of business for ages. just right beside Chao Phraya 4 is SUGAR BEAT, a pub disco with live band performance that is very popular with the local youngsters. Recommended for those who want some activity right after their session at Chao Phraya 4, especially if one go at night and near CP4 closing hours. SUGAR BEAT opens till 2am to 3am, depending on "the wind", or so I was told by the locals who were with me.
Old 16-07-2013, 03:56 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk88 View Post

2) The Plaza (Known as Market or 'Pa Suck') near the Clock Tower. THIS IS THE PLACE MOST LIKELY U CAN FIND THE AAA GRADE JC.
Those on display for sale are most probably replica JCs selling @ 150-200 baht. They are not same as AAA imitation JC...... Replicas can be sold openly because they differ slightly from the originals..... look carefully and you will see some parts of the JC design is not the same as the original although 95% is similar.

Real AAA grade imitation JCs are not displayed openly as it is illegal and they look EXACTLY like the real McCoy.... not many people is able to tell the difference between the imitation and the real ones.

Old 16-07-2013, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Those on display for sale are most probably replica JCs selling @ 150-200 baht. They are not same as AAA imitation JC...... Replicas can be sold openly because they differ slightly from the originals..... look carefully and you will see some parts of the JC design is not the same as the original although 95% is similar.

Real AAA grade imitation JCs are not displayed openly as it is illegal and they look EXACTLY like the real McCoy.... not many people is able to tell the difference between the imitation and the real ones.

Bro, other den the looks... how abt the material feel of the AAA imitation ?
Old 16-07-2013, 09:39 AM
Samster

waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
The girl and the OKT can say anything they want but the onus is on you to ensure she is above 18...... if in doubt..... give it a miss and go look for another legal age WL.
yes...thks bro..guess i hv to drop her..was thinking booking her again next trip. shes kinda fun to play with..sayang sayang
Old 16-07-2013, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiwaiz View Post

Bro, chiong safe. Underage all avoid.
Old 16-07-2013, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 18
pj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Many thanks for the info on CP4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
The address is correct but WaterBar has been out of business for ages. just right beside Chao Phraya 4 is SUGAR BEAT, a pub disco with live band performance that is very popular with the local youngsters. Recommended for those who want some activity right after their session at Chao Phraya 4, especially if one go at night and near CP4 closing hours. SUGAR BEAT opens till 2am to 3am, depending on "the wind", or so I was told by the locals who were with me.
Old 16-07-2013, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
Bangkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBangkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Reporting LIVE at Hatyai :

Exchange rate : 24.48 at J.R. Tour opp. Lee Gardens plaza.

Mayflower hotel : 1150 baht at 707 tours.

Transport to and fro airport : 600 baht at 707 tour.

Transport to 4 face Buddha,Big Buddha and guan yim (4 pax) : 600 baht at 707 tour.

Old 16-07-2013, 08:46 PM
Samster

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=215137248640546

Raid in Danok Disco...beware bros.....
Old 17-07-2013, 03:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

wah... when was that?
Old 17-07-2013, 04:10 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Chao Phya 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
The address is correct but WaterBar has been out of business for ages. just right beside Chao Phraya 4 is SUGAR BEAT, a pub disco with live band performance that is very popular with the local youngsters.
Wow Sugar Beat still exists!
Many years never go there liao.

As for Chao Phya 4 I revisited there to look see look see during Feb 2013.
Wasn't that impressed and decided to save the bullets for Bangkok Soapy Massage Parlours.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1