The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future
Re: MILF PRC cleaners - have you bedded any?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
She is usually night shift. Alwaus wrap up like an eskimo
Buto. Tanglin halt lets go together la. I tell her for u
Old 03-04-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!

Just saw this thread. Quit interested. Very long ago I also thinking to approach my workplace cleaning ladies and girls but I stopped thinking after i heard my friend's house owner's young wife (mly Chinese) going to cleaning work as part time even they some rich. Better check before you approach them may be they richer then you same like some chinese tiktok videos. lol. Just a warn. Good luck fishing guys.
Old 04-04-2022, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1766 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

so far my bedded PRC cleaners

1) Cleaner from a Prata shop in redhill/bukit merah - she is 45 milf
2) cleaner at my supplier office buidling in woodlands - she is 50 plus milf
3) housekeeper in a hotel - 40 milf (she also supplies me with panties from hotel guest who left behind after they check out for a small fee)
4) part-time cleaner for my place - 45 milf (she is by far the best fuck, clean up my place every friday and at one point i was WFH, so we fucked like everytime she finished cleaning my place and the stay to cook for me (and pack a portion back for her daughter) - she will constantly be in her undies after we fuck and she does her cooking. we wil also shower together (she love to scrub me down)
she knows i am fucking several woman at home - she saw 1 o 2 when she was cleaning at my place previously. she no longer cleans my place as she has gone back to china due to her pass issue plus covid
Old 04-04-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post

3) housekeeper in a hotel - 40 milf (she also supplies me with panties from hotel guest who left behind after they check out for a small fee)
4) part-time cleaner for my place - 45 milf (she is by far the best fuck, clean up my place every friday and at one point i was WFH, so we fucked like everytime she finished cleaning my place and the stay to cook for me (and pack a portion back for her daughter) - she will constantly be in her undies after we fuck and she does her cooking. we wil also shower together (she love to scrub me down)
she knows i am fucking several woman at home - she saw 1 o 2 when she was cleaning at my place previously. she no longer cleans my place as she has gone back to china due to her pass issue plus covid
Wa nice list. Sadly I only got to fuck one before, and that's only cos she was having a bad day and after some drinks. After that she avoided me whenever she sees me liao, so I also lazy to follow-up.
Old 08-04-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:

Lucky You!! Thanks for sharing bro

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 12-04-2022, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

wah it's been my fantasy to fuck a part time cleaner at home too!
Write a story for us bro!
Miss your stories!!
Why you so like dat?
Old 12-04-2022, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1766 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Part Time PRC Cleaner

ShiShi was recommended by my neighbor when i told her that i was looking for a part time cleaner. ShiShi (SS in this story) is a 45 yr old PRC woman with 3 kids from Wuhan.

she works in a office as cleaner full time in the morning and took up several cleaning assignment in the afternoon. She is hardworking and friendly, and on her first day at my place she brought me lunch (i was WFH then) and her cooking was really good. She comes over to clean my place and iron my clothes every friday 1-5pm

Since i was WFH, we soon started chatting whenever i take a break from work away from my laptop and in the balcony smoking. we talk about a variety of topics. cooking, exercise, office work/politics (since she works in a office full-time) and life. she even offered to introduce me some of the female staff working in her work place since she knows i am single and live alone (she calls me diamond-wang-lao-wu) of course she stopped saying that after she saw some of my FB when they sleep over.

after 2 months working at my place, we became close and chat about more intimate stuff like relationships, sex and surprisingly her underwear (i have a feeling she saw my stash of panties collection when she was cleaning my storeroom)

soon, we were touchy, i would be working on my work table and she would come in to do cleaning and usually she would give me a good shoulder massage (nothing sexual or inviting just like how friends will do for us) and proceed to clean the room.

One friday, i just ended a long zoom meeting and was rotating my neck when she came into the room and saw me doing that, she immediately came forward and gave me a massage and told me my shoulders are hard and she added pressure. instead of feeling the pain, i got aroused (i am usually in my boxers at home) and i turn to face her and lay my head on her chest and hug her - she didnt push me away, instead she continue massaging me in that position and also softly sweep my hair with one hand.

i rub my head on her breast feeling her bra (it was so lacy as i can feel it through her polo tee) - she didnt stop me instead hugged me tighter. i know it was time when i felt her kiss my head. so i move my hands on her back towards her butt (she usually wears a polo tee and a jeans when working) and started feeling her butt and trying to trace her VPL..

she was silent throughout and my mouth was kissing her breast through her polo tee pushing my face onto them while i was kssing. i heard a soft moan when i did that and knew that was the signal.

i move my hands upwards into her polo tee to feel her back and felt her bra (it was a thick bra like a sports bra that PRC love) and went to the bra clip and attempt to open them - since it was thick bra, i think there was like 6-8 clips and i was struggling when we both gave out a laugh together and she commented softy that its to prevent "ser-lang" (pervert)

she move one of her hands backwards to help me and soon her bra was loose, i move my hands to the front to feel her breast - gosh it was so damn soft (not saggy type) firm but extremely soft... she gave out a moan when i touched her nipples and by then i was hard , so i pull up her polo tee and started licking her nipples (our position was me sitting on my secretlab chair and was standing facing each other wiith my face facing her breast)

her body trembles whenever i lick or suck her nipples and she would like bend abit due to sensitivity... all this while her hands are on my shoulders moving to caress my hair and hold my face when i was licking her

i stood up and we kissed, damn she was a really good kisser and while we kissed, her hands moved down to caress my rod through my boxers - she stop kissing and commented i was so wet my rod was secreting so my much juice onto my boxers - she was not coy at all and went into my boxers and use one of her fingers to feel my tip and rotate her finger on my tip with the wetness and keep sayng "so wet.. u must be so excited"

i move my hands into her jeans (it was tight) so i unbuckle it and unzipped to feel her there, her panties was smooth and silky (couldnt see it as i was busy kissing her) and i went into her panties to feel her pussy - she was bushy and gosh wet (so wet that her bush is like soaked) - she moan out loudly this time, i know she couldnt contain herself anymore.

so i drop my boxer and lead her to my bedroom and wet onto my bed, we kissed so passionately and soon her jeans and polo tee were stripped, leaving her naked in her bright red v-laced panties ... her breast was a cup C and her nipples were huge (the size of a bubble tea straw) and dark.. she was fit, her body tight and not flabby at all but not too slim - I commented about it and asked if she goes to the gym.. she smile and told me that before coming to Sg, she works in an urban farm and she has been working hard here.

i move her to lay on the bed and started kissing her body, slowly moving from her neck to her breast to her stomach while my hands caress her clit and rub her pussy since she is so damn wet.. soon my mouth reached her pussy, and started eating her .. damn she is clean and absolutely no smell (surprised since she has been cleaning my place for almost 2 hrs) - her pussy looks soft and tender and when i spread them, it was so red inside, not pink or dark but red . . .

she was moaning so loudly (like crying in pain) when i was eating her and her hands keep pushing my head onto her pussy like applying more pressure ... i ate her and lick her for about 5 mins when i felt her both legs lock my head so tightly and she trembles on her stomach and her moans were like crying and then her body softens and relaxed - she came..

i move up and kiss her and she told me it was her first time feeling that way through a man eating her - and she feels so good like never before - and we kissed again passionately - exchanging saliva, tongues twirling...

then she ask me if i want to be sucked and ask me to lay on my back, she started licking my nipples and her fingers was gently caressing my balls and then she move her mouth downwards and swallow the entire rod inside her mouth - she rotate her tongue inside and move her mouth - damn she is good...

after awhile, she move her head up and kiss me and sat on me and started riding me while giving out soft moans like she is crying, her ride started moving quicker and she was fondling her breast while she rides me fast and furious - i came into her like a few mins later and she didnt stop and continue riding me until she suddenly cry out loudly and again i feel her body trembles (like i can see her stomach jerking) and she drop onto me and we hug - i felt my cum flowing out from her and onto me while we hug and kiss.

when she pull out from me my sum was all over my bed and my body - she lauh and commented that thank god she havent change my bed sheet - we took a shower together and she rub me down like i am her small kid

as her panties was soaked wet - i pass her my boxers and ask her to leave her panties here - i dont know why she hug me after i told her that.. she changed the bed sheet and i ask her to rest on my bed for awhile before she continue - while i rush back to attend a zoom call

she stayed till like 3 hrs more to finish the housework and that day i insist i book a grab for her home. from then on, we would have sex whenever she is cleaning my place, and she will also buy groceries to cook for me and since she knows my panty fetish, she will wear only her panties and tees whenever she is at my place - she even brought a few of her panties and left it in my underwear drawer

although she knows i am fucking different women at home - she has never ask or talk about it - she only ask me to be safe as we fucked raw.

pity she left sg due to covid and her pass issue - we still keep in touch on wechat.. she told me last week she might be back soon
Old 12-04-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40840 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice Part Time PRC Cleaner with added svc
Another blessed lucky bro
Old 12-04-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
OldHoneyBee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Lucky You!! Thanks for sharing bro
Yes very nice share indeed
Old 22-04-2022, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

sibeh erotic and awesome experience with the PT PRC cleaner, BRO KimSiew!

Wah got me all hard and horny....makes me wanna engage a PT cleaner too!
Why you so like dat?
Old 22-04-2022, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 5
LimaLipa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share bro KimSiew769!
Old 22-04-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
devil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimaLipa View Post
Very good share bro KimSiew769!

got any lobang wan to try out lo I like MILF PRC
Old 24-04-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 11
wanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ML good alternative?
Old 25-04-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -78 / Power: 0
BlurLicker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Last year piak a PRC cleaner working in my office. We had sex in the washroom after office hours when there's nobody in the office. We had sex at least 2 times per week until she returned to China in January. Now still trying to find a replacement but not easy.
Old 25-04-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
AHKIVE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlurLicker View Post
Last year piak a PRC cleaner working in my office. We had sex in the washroom after office hours when there's nobody in the office. We had sex at least 2 times per week until she returned to China in January. Now still trying to find a replacement but not easy.
You don't sound blur at all
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1