The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Omg go on! I hope the next update comes by tonight
Old 02-12-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9981 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

hahahaha

many will have blue balls or tearing their hairs out while waiting, waiting and waiting.

good to have suspension.

have a nice weekend and come with a roaring episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Part 1.
---------------------------------
Guys, I'm being a bastard by stopping here. This time, it's on purpose.
Old 02-12-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Nice la. Update please
Old 02-12-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it cumming gog
Old 03-12-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoprint123 View Post
Ya lor.. keeping us in suspense purposely...
Faster lah!!!! ahahaha
TGIF bro!
Told you I damn bastard lor...hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainofthewin View Post
Omg go on! I hope the next update comes by tonight
Ya proof read liao, should be fine, will be in the next post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

hahahaha

many will have blue balls or tearing their hairs out while waiting, waiting and waiting.

good to have suspension.

have a nice weekend and come with a roaring episode.
I kena 'threatened' liao!!! I better post some updates!!! You have a nice weekend bro, will continue posting after proof reading more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Nice la. Update please
Coming coming lol!!! Before all of you decide to kill me. Chapter is long, splitting into parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hloong View Post
Keep it cumming gog
I'm... erm.. nevermind lol

Thanks all, for the encouragement. I got excited myself even by reading the history. Sigh... memories.
Old 03-12-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-RK... I hadn't expect ever this to happen. I never even fantasized. Admittedly, I like Janice, but it was never really sexual in any way that I think of her. Not joking, I don't even masturbate thinking of her.

She stopped and tried to break free, I let my hands go gentle and allowed her break away. She looked confused, and shy, like some little girl. I reached my hand out to hers and held her hand, she didn't reject, I could feel some force used by her holding my hand tight.

gog: Hey...

J: I'm sorry...

gog: Don't be.

Janice did not let go of my hand. She was teary and just looked away while her body faces me. I used my hand to guide her face towards me and stroked her face, using my thumb to wipe away her tears. I think I watched too much Korean dramas liao.

I bent forward a bit and kissed her cheeks. She didn't resist. I guided her lips forward and I planted my lips onto hers again. She reciprocated, matching my lips movement and angle. I could hear a breath let go from her mouth when I stopped. Her mouth inched forward while I pulled back, unexpecting that I would not stop. She was giving in to her body's reaction.

She looked up at me.

J: I ... no..

gog: Hush.. it's okay.

I hugged her tight and carried her up to sit on the table. She is NOT that light. I rested her on the edge of the table and rested her back onto the table surface top while towering over her. Resting my palms next to her arms on the table, I kissed her lips once again. Her hands went up to my face and held me there. Then a few moments later, she pushed me away.

J: gog...

gog: Hmm? Yes dear, what?

She froze, I think she got shocked I called her 'dear'. It probably disrupted her train of thoughts. For a moment, she could only move her lips but no words came out. I started to give light pecks on her cheeks then moved onto her neck.

Janice grunted with her hands on my chest, I took it as a sign of welcome and continued. I licked her ear lobes, around her earrings. There was no objection. I had also gently positioned myself bewteen her legs slowly, so as not to alarm her. Without realising, I'm already standing between her legs with her skirt still covering her legs.

I brought her left hand to my mouth and kissed her wrist. Shit. Wrong move, her wedding ring was on it, I hope she doesn't pull back.

Shakingly, I used my right hand and tried to undo her sleeve's button. My heart was beating super fast, I was scared she would stop me or slap me and all the year of friendship would be over. She looked at me as I unbuttoned her left sleeve button. I let go after undoing it and reached for her right hand. I was more daring now, she had no objections earlier, it would be fine now. I undid her right sleeve button.

Her sleeves are now loose at the wrist area.

J: gog, ple..

I know she's going to stop me. My mind is wild and I'm waiting to unleash the monster in me. I can't stop now. No way.

gog: It's okay, don't worry. Don't you trust me?

Janice stopped talking and just nodded her head. I let go both her hands and tucked them by her side. I smiled gently at her and I moved both hands to the top of her blouse, shaking, I unbuttoned her first button... the second one. With each movement, I looked at her face, she was watching my hands intensely. By the 3rd button, I am already brushing against her breasts outside of her blouse.

I pulled aside the blouse flaps, I could see her beige bra cups slightly. At the same time she has a necklace, silver with a cross. The cross rested between her clevage. Fuck, it was hot seeing that. This is the moment.

I moved to her chest and I kissed above her bra, I was really desparate till I didn't even test water but directly aim for her upper chest already. I then kissed her bra directly. I felt the tingling sensation between my groin. I looked at her, her eyes are now closed. I remember that because she looked really sexy undressed like that. I moved my hands and took up her cross and slide it aside. She pursed her lips tightly with eyes closed.

I pulled at the bottom of her blouse, and out from being tucked in at her skirt. The last button is now exposed and I began undoing the 4th and 5th. It was close, I now have a full view to her body without obstruction, just her bra. I couldn't wait anymore. I moved my left hand to her right breast and lightly felt around her bra. Janice gave out a soft moan. This is it, it's the impossible now becoming possible. I undid the final button and opened her blouse fully to each side.

Janice without realising had spread her hands wider and away from her body as well to assist me in opening up her blouse.
Old 03-12-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
szbond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG don't stop please!
Old 03-12-2022, 06:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

🎥 camera rolling… ACTION !
Old 03-12-2022, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by szbond View Post
OMG don't stop please!
That's what I wanted to tell her

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
🎥 camera rolling… ACTION !
No cameras!!! At least that part of church don't have.... fuck... you scare me!!! LoL.

More worth it when it's proof-read and correct right?
Old 03-12-2022, 07:22 AM
Samster

A quick one, this one looks correct and alright to post liao. Likely back tomorrow morning before I head to church.

Long day ahead today ferrying family around.

===================================

gog: Janice, you are so beautiful.

J: Idiot...

gog: Why call me idiot?

Janice didn't reply, her face is red, she's now semi-naked, infront of another man who is not her husband, was this the cause? Or she was flattered? I meant it, she's super sexy now in that position. Bra exposed, blouse opened wide. Lying there, legs wide open with me between them. I had already touched her breasts and I was no longer afraid, I reached out to both of her sexy breasts and cupped them over her bra. I was in heaven.

J(anice): gog... no..

Janice reached her hands out and placed them on mine. The face she gave me while telling me that was not a face of rejection, it was a face of yearning. She knows she wants it, but her faith is still blocking her. There was no strength resistance from her hands, she was only resting them on mine and telling me "no".

gog: Hmm why? You don't like it? It's so pretty, I can't stop.

With that, her hands came loose and she looked away, even redder at her face. Darker than beet root.

I carried her off the table and stood her up, I gently started to remove her blouse and she did not stop me. Now she's standing there with her bra and skirt on. I tried looking for her skirt's zipper but I'm really not a female, I don't know where to look for it.

J: It's... there.

Janice shyly pointed her index finger towards the zip location. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. JACKPOT!!!

I finally slid her skirt off... matching panties, beige. My head is reeling with excitement and I really felt giddy, this was really unimaginable, I don't even fucking know how I got so far with something so impossible.

Suddenly...

J: You're still dressed...

She spoke shyly. And I realised, what the fuck!!! She's right! I was so busy taking care of her, I didn't even take care of myself!!! Off sprung my shirt and down came my trousers. If Flash is the fastest metahuman alive, I'll be the fastest stripper in the world!!

Janice knew, this is it. Without saying anything after seeing me in my briefs, she reached behind herself and undid her bra's buckle. However she was still shy, her arms crossed her body and held the bra in place still. Then she did the most sexy action any girl could do.

-- She held up one hand to support her bra, and used the other to move her hair behind her ear. --

You know how girls sometimes will just twirl their hair behind the ear with their fingers? That is damn sexy to me.

I rested her on her back on the table's surface once more, and I started to kiss around her breast area where her bra did not cover. I licked the upper part of her breast and then slowly tugged at her bra. She still held on tightly. I then kissed her mouth and used my hands to massage her breasts. She let out moans as I did that.

J: Don't... I'm very sensitive there....

She just gave her weakness away. I began to feel more... and tugging at her bra. She finally relented. I finally got to see what I can only have thought/imagined in my entire life. I saw her nipples, erected and puffy, her breasts were firmly shaped, fluffily (no such word) white and yet still soft to the feel. I immediately attacked her breasts with my mouth.

J: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!

gog: They are beautiful.

Janice didn't reply, her eyes are closed. I helped myself to a buffet of her breasts, 'tuning' and also going left to right and back and caressing them. Janice was definitely enjoying it as she let out moans after moans. I braced myself up and looked down, I could see a dark patch at her panties. She's wet. She is really very sensitive there. I now know her weak spot.
Old 03-12-2022, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Gog… may I have more…..?
Old 03-12-2022, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9981 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bros reading this thread, you have been warned.

got to wait until tomorrow morning.

key word "LIKELY"

meantime go about with an anticipation and a hard on.

if have then moan, if no have then groan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
A quick one, this one looks correct and alright to post liao. Likely back tomorrow morning before I head to church.
Old 03-12-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

Getting steamy.. waiting for her to pleasure u and Kanna fucked
Old 03-12-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold

GOG,
Can invite me to church?
Old 03-12-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Actually I lost track. You in her house? Church or your house? Hahah

Tsk tsk, naughty boy. I think you should organised a church gathering for all folks here hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1