The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-03-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I am not happy when she told me she dun like Sillypore and wanted to go back. But after a few weeks claimed she extended 2 years stay here, I doubt it lor. Any way, hope she is fine.
Maybe she will be back.
Remember there is a certain ML.
Bitch about Singaporean but still return to blow for many here.
Not very sure about her but for some is totally about $.
Old 14-03-2023, 11:22 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 259 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42291 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Maybe she will be back.
True, everything is for the money. No money, they travel so far let us squeeze and PCC for us meh.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 15-03-2023 at 12:02 AM.
Old 14-03-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Will she lying beside u when HJ ?
So far my experience is every girl on SLG will lay beside me when I ask. It is not a difficult thing to do
Old 15-03-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
Last time I visited her, think was before she went back china for her short trip. She put on lot of weight that I almost could not recognise her. Now is she still the same or leaner?
Are we referring to the same person? Cos the AnRan I know has a great figure - slim but voluptuous.
Old 15-03-2023, 12:11 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18526 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Yes bro. u hit the nail on the head.
Looks + Body + SYL + GFE
That’s why she is one of my regulars. YMMV
I’m quite familiar with the “maze”. Regular cheongsters will know. Fairy used to stay there. Annie from eons ago too.
Ahh i see...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 15-03-2023, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Guys.

any feedback if this Bella is the same Bella as 2019?

https://sgbeautycastle-24.com/bella-massage-jg-hj/

Number is different and no response.
Old 15-03-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 7
pgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johson View Post
I am also making use of technology to build a ml review db so that we, as a community can have a

However, the community is not ready yet... Please do help to contribute to the db for the community. Thanks
( Click to show/hide )
t .me /FSreviewbot or @FSreviewbot
nice to see someone picking up the slack my method of collection was far more tedious. i would go through the forums and paste them into a google sheet and have that be the "db" that the bot queries from.

not sure if its possible for you to implement the ability to search for reviews per ML. because i find that thats the most common question people ask here. anyways great job.

EDIT: i've stop updating the reviews in my bot cause it was way too much effort, and real life started catching up on me
Old 15-03-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
So far my experience is every girl on SLG will lay beside me when I ask. It is not a difficult thing to do

One of the best, lying beside and PCC for you
Grab the boobies & grab the butts (those who speaks French score more points)
Old 15-03-2023, 12:57 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Lol.
It’s quite rare for ML to say no to any kind of touching of boobs, but coming from the historic era I know current batches are never as fun as before.
What I do commonly get is that some really don’t like fiddling of the nipples, cos they say sensitive. This I ok la, after all everyone is different and if you are sensitive to something I know it can get uncomfortable. Even if we are customers if you get so much rough fiddling a day also buay tahan. So as a human being I accept la. But if boob also cannot touch then sorry no next time for them lo, I’m a boob person lol.
But funny though last time got ML ask me fondle harder than usual, say she period and hard fondling makes her feel more comfortable (some is the opposite), so really every woman is different.

They never openly say...but their actions n comments are totally turn off.

Someone mentioned i might be black list in data base...

Is that those usual few girls on SLG that are labelled as vanilla

Gota set them as untouchable label.

If just touch n siam also consider let u touch. Then those guys should just pcc better.

These days standard are rubbish totally.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 15-03-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 5
Aceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
Depends on what you are looking for. If massage is your priority, she could do it but there are probably plenty who are better. For me, she excels in the sensual department. And what you see in the photos - that's really the syt she is.
wow from the photos those tits look awesome
Old 15-03-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceracer View Post
wow from the photos those tits look awesome
Her pictures look heavily photoshopped though... The tits so heavily edited, don't even know if it's a cut and paste from some other models or real person. I follow her wechat and seems like she quite big boned from her pics there. She post only 1-2 pics of herself, but wearing sunglasses and can tell from her arm she not slim. Take one for the team and commando her then give us your review lor
Old 15-03-2023, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Yeah, that's like the default position lol
Old 15-03-2023, 08:19 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your support bro! To help a deserving one a little more and for newbies, this is the W we are talking about : https://sglonelyguy-20.com/w-massage/

I only hope she can stay longer here, for the $120 I am parting with (excluding tips), she is one of the very few who exhibits consistency in provision of her listed services.

Furthermore, I like it that she keeps a high level of hygiene practice, for example, by changing the towel so frequently. Not easy feat but she manages it well.

And for folks like me who likes a real good chat with ML, having endless interesting conversation with W has become very much a norm requiring frequent visits and extensions

Her beauty and very beautiful eyes need no further mention

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Bro. CEO your endorsement will make her very busy and hard to book, but I support

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 15-03-2023, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

99 has always been on my radar. Hope she will reply my message. Haha
Old 15-03-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Maybe she will be back.
They don't have to like u, they just like Yusof
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1