The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-10-2011, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
Banyan Tree and State Tower about same price 300b+ per drink. For food and overall, State Tower slightly more expensive. Anyway, this roof top bar trend is quite passe these days. Was popular 5 -6 years ago but these days, most gals (especially those office corporate girls) know this place so unlikely to wow them like before. That "Sleepless in Seattle" effect has worn off.
BTW, you asked similar question 2 years ago http://sammythe.guru/showthr...88817&page=313
Wah.... bro, this type of thing u also can rem?? 555+ Last time ask, is because kena KC by thai puying... that time still fresh and naive.

This time, I am bringing a gal from Sg who I think got big chance to score. So need to do some homework to work on her

Anyway, thanks again!

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 19-10-2011, 03:02 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Bangkok G-Clubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheonglah View Post
Thanks for update, bro.
Start going back to BKK early this year after 1-2 yrs absence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Just some updates on G clubs.

The former Brew Pavillion & Pump Up is now Esplanade mall and behind the mall was used to be Inch but was torn down for new development. Forte moved to RCA near to new petchburi road and Ikafe changed back to Caribbean since sept.
Thanks for the update on Caribbean G-Club. Heard Sky 2 G-Club on Srinakarin Road has opened for quite a while now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Went to The Resort last evening. About 50 ger and mostly SYT, quality is good in term of all the G-club I went before. Good ex place to chill out with a dream ger beside.

Member 20000, 10 black.
Good to hear Resort membership price is still THB20,000 for 10 Black Label. Unchanged for so many years!
Old 19-10-2011, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok G-Clubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Thanks for the update on Caribbean G-Club. Heard Sky 2 G-Club on Srinakarin Road has opened for quite a while now.
There r 2 "sky", Sky 2 is now in Lat phrao.
Old 19-10-2011, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
citidrag is a Helpful and Caring Samstercitidrag is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
There r 2 "sky", Sky 2 is now in Lat phrao.
hi bro, what is the damage for Sky?
Old 19-10-2011, 01:05 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by citidrag View Post
hi bro, what is the damage for Sky?
10000thb for 6 bottles.
Old 19-10-2011, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 22
Old Bird is a glorious beacon of lightOld Bird is a glorious beacon of lightOld Bird is a glorious beacon of lightOld Bird is a glorious beacon of lightOld Bird is a glorious beacon of lightOld Bird is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dragon View Post
Have not seen okamotos in bkk. Durex plenty.
Bro, now that you mentioned it, I start to think too, how come no okamotos in BKK?? Any senior here got info on why?

giving out point daily
Old 20-10-2011, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
samsam13 is Cool - loads of Potential

just come back from pattaya, i'm just lazy for posting FRs.

any activity up for coming days?
Old 20-10-2011, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

On my way back to Bangkok from Surin .. Saw many Army 3tonner on their way to Bangkok ...Managed to spoke to one of the army boys , they are going in to bkk to give assistance for the up n coming flood in bkk... Don't really realize how serious the flood is until I saw all those 3 tonners .. OMG , hope bkk will not be flooded.... this is no joke na...
Old 20-10-2011, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 22
Old Bird is a glorious beacon of lightOld Bird is a glorious beacon of lightOld Bird is a glorious beacon of lightOld Bird is a glorious beacon of lightOld Bird is a glorious beacon of lightOld Bird is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruud27 View Post
BKK , Vietnam or CP.

which is better?
different stroke for different folk,

For BKK, most of the WL are highly skilled.. Food also nice

For VN, you mostly encounter dead fish..and the weird yi yi hor hor accent when she speak. And the food is one of it kind... Pho Bo still acceptable, but the rest... hm, no comment.. no offend.

CP, if you are chinese, you are like back to hometown, food is also cheap,
their One-dragon now can fight with Thai Massage.. in term of both service and pricing..

starting from $300 RMB u can get a decent 1 dragon service. $60 SGD
for Thai.. 2500 Baht...

giving out point daily
Old 20-10-2011, 02:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -296 / Power: 0
dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebertov View Post
On my way back to Bangkok from Surin .. Saw many Army 3tonner on their way to Bangkok ...Managed to spoke to one of the army boys , they are going in to bkk to give assistance for the up n coming flood in bkk... Don't really realize how serious the flood is until I saw all those 3 tonners .. OMG , hope bkk will not be flooded.... this is no joke na...
at first they say bkk no chance get flooded ,now they all say got risk.......really no way to predict NATURE

will airport also kena flooded and have to shut down????????
Old 20-10-2011, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbag_26 View Post
at first they say bkk no chance get flooded ,now they all say got risk.......really no way to predict NATURE

Rangsit area is preparing for flood. Area around the new airport flood now.
Old 20-10-2011, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rangsit area is preparing for flood. Area around the new airport flood now.
tomorrow park my car, build the wall and stay home for 3 days
Old 20-10-2011, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 14
Happy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Thks for the input bro old bird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Bird View Post
different stroke for different folk,

For BKK, most of the WL are highly skilled.. Food also nice

For VN, you mostly encounter dead fish..and the weird yi yi hor hor accent when she speak. And the food is one of it kind... Pho Bo still acceptable, but the rest... hm, no comment.. no offend.

CP, if you are chinese, you are like back to hometown, food is also cheap,
their One-dragon now can fight with Thai Massage.. in term of both service and pricing..

starting from $300 RMB u can get a decent 1 dragon service. $60 SGD
for Thai.. 2500 Baht...
Old 20-10-2011, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
10000thb for 6 bottles.
Senior Bruddah Naemlo : is New Cleopatra still around ( or has it become a hotel) ?? What other Massage joints do you think are towards the " higher end " like Cleopatra wanted to be ? Thanks in advance Sir
Old 20-10-2011, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Flood arrives in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbag_26 View Post

Report from Bangkok Post dated 19 October 2011 :-

Flood arrives in Bangkok

City Hall has advised residents of over 200 households outside Bangkok's floodwalls along Khlong Hok Wa canal in Sai Mai district to evacuate to two temporary shelters on Wednesday

Bangkok Governor Sukhumbhand Paribatra issued his second warning on Wednesday.

He advised residents of those areas move to two shelters, at Sai Mai and Rittiyawannalai schools in Sai Mai district. The two shelters could accommodate 2,000 people.

The water in Khlong Rapheepat in neighbouring Pathum Thani province reached a critical level after another section of a dyke, about 200 metres, built along the canal was breached today, allowing the floodwater to pour into the area.

Soldiers based at Khlong Rapheepat asked canalside residents to urgently move to higher ground after more cracks were found on the earth dyke.

GMC trucks were sent to transport residents out of the area because the soldiers were finding it very difficult to repair the cracks.

This morning, MR Sukhumbhand warned via his Twitter website that seven districts of Bangkok are at risk of flooding and people in the areas should move their belongings to higher places.

The districts are Lat Krabang, Nong Chok, Minburi, Klong Samwa, Kannayao, Sai Mai and Bangkhen.

MR Sukhumbhand said the floodwater was heading down to these areas through the broken dyke at Khlong Rapipat. The water level could be higher than the floodwalls built by the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration and may inundate the districts.

He stressed that this warning was not a signal for an immediate evacuation as the water level would rise slowly and local residents would have about 24 hours for preparations.

The governor said the BMA would provide information about flood risk areas every three hours.

On Vibhavadi-Rangsit road, the traffic was very congested as floodwater continued rising.

The water level was about 20 centimetres and only one lane was left for motorists due to heavy flooding. The traffic queue started at Simum Muang market in Pathum Thani province, reports said this afternoon.

The reports said the water level on Vibhavadi-Rangsit road heading to Thammasat University's Rangsit campus had increased to 50 centimetres.

The other side of the road was also flooded and the traffic was building up quickly from Zeer Rangsit shopping centre to Phahon Yothin road.

Future Park Rangsit shut its doors on Wednesady and will remain closed on Thursday because of the flooding on the roads in front of one of Bangkok's biggest shopping malls.

The department store's public relations announced this afternoon that the closure may be extended depending on the situation.

People who have parked their vehicles at the store's car park are asked not to take them off during the closure. The free parking offer for customers who are flood victims is valid until Oct 31.

Big C and HomePro stores, which adjoin the mall, were still open.

In the neighbouring province of Nonthaburi, the flooding has reached a critical level, with all districts now inundated.

Nonthaburi governor Wichian Phuttiwinyu said all six districts were now flooded. Bang Bua Thong and Pakkret districts were the worst hit.

A huge amount of floodwater from neighbouring Ayutthaya and Pathum Thani provinces has been flowing into Nonthaburi since yesterday.

The governor urged flood-hit residents wanting state assistance to contact officials on the 1131 hotline, which will receive their complaints around the clock.

Mr Wichian asked callers not to give false information to the hotline because hoax calls would only hamper efforts to help flood victims. He urged residents not to panic about the flooding.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1