The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-05-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I am on Android... once you receive SMS (or from call log) you can choose to block number and you'll be asked if to delete the message(s) as well. That number cannot call or text you thereafter... if not probably a different number. Not long ago I blocked a ML's number.
I blocked some too. Contacted me out of the blue. Scared die me. Although some are of 'good' intentions such as festive greetings, but still a dangerous move. Don't the MLs know that?
Old 03-05-2023, 11:22 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 519 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiYouRen View Post
Guys, I wanna share MR, but I think there's something wrong with my account. My posts and replies seems like cannot be seen by others. If anyone can see this post, can reply to it and let me know? So sorry to trouble you guys with this stupid problem.
What sort of issue are you facing?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 03-05-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Can't see his message.
Old 03-05-2023, 11:53 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24964 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fwah! You read every post or ….?

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 03-05-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
When was this message posted? Didn't see it either
Old 03-05-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
clorets369 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro, does anyone visit topaz? Till now no review 😂
Old 03-05-2023, 12:03 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24964 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely and hardworking W deserves another round of airtime from me.
Her new place is much better. And importantly too, she has improved leaps and bounds - service wise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Much overdue MR to put this together for W : https://sglonelyguy-18.com/w-massage/

Looks: 9/10 (absolute delight admiring this beautiful ML. Her beautiful eyes!!)

Body: 8/10 (nice smooth skin and a plus plus for me)

Boobs: 7.5/10 (gm isn’t a boob lover. Anything more than a handful is a waste for him )

Msg: 8/10 (good strength experienced - repeatedly. This is a plus I would like to highlight. Commendable strength consistency even after visiting W multiple times)

BM: 7.5/10 (teasing and I felt she doesn’t over do it. That’s the whole point - tease )

HJ: 8/10 (W does a great job here! After repeated visits and guiding her, she really does a splendid hj for me now! I lose the fight fast these days )

Time watcher: 10/10 (totally not! To write this MR, I made a conscious effort to check the duration of most sessions, you will be out between 55-57mins. That is really impressive in the market these days. She shines here!!)

Communication: 9/10 (a very sunny lady. She lifts up the mood easily. Enjoyable chats for each session, and I really mean each session)

Damage: $120+tips

RTM: beyond any doubt. I’m gonna make a few trips before the CNY break

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 03-05-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
I blocked some too. Contacted me out of the blue. Scared die me. Although some are of 'good' intentions such as festive greetings, but still a dangerous move. Don't the MLs know that?
lol got festive greetings meh? I only got the super obvious messages telling me got new girls at this website. Heng I single.
For those with partner/spouse this is like suicide.
Anyway don’t think it’s from ML. It’s probably related to the database. And I usually get one soon after enquiring a new ML meaning they checked my number. That’s probably how the system picked up as a cue to send the messages via automated bots.
Old 03-05-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
lol got festive greetings meh? I only got the super obvious messages telling me got new girls at this website. Heng I single.
Anyway don’t think it’s from ML. It’s probably related to the database. And I usually get one soon after enquiring a new ML meaning they checked my number. That’s probably how the system picked up as a cue to send the messages via automated bots.
Hahaha, mine virgin number so far don't have. Probably means not in any database yet. Although ML said she got check my number and saw no records la.

But yea, any database with phone numbers can easily be farmed to advertising, if not sold.
Old 03-05-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Got. A certain popular ML sent me 'Merry Xmas', 'Gong Xi Fa Cai' or something along that line even though my communications with her were purely for bookings only. I guess that is her way of after sales servce.

Also got ML didn't respond when I enquired about availability but suddenly messaged me out of the blue a couple of weeks later and asked 'When are you free to visit?'. Piangzzz.
Old 03-05-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pochinki View Post
Corrected to the right one but apparently she doesn’t provide bbbj liao
Thank you!!
Old 03-05-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Got a few new MLs with FN now quoting 130.....
Not a good sign.
Old 03-05-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Not a good sign.
economic is bad, but demand still high
Old 03-05-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3799 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clorets369 View Post
Hi bro, does anyone visit topaz? Till now no review 😂
Search for Panda/breeze which is her old name.
Basically a vanilla as well.
Her only 10/10 rating from me is her herbal chicken soup and her cooking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Not a good sign.
Hurray! Let’s continue to hype up those SN or POG vanilla so that We can contribute to drive up the prices.
Their expenses are very high , blah blah blah, so we must pity them.
Our own wallet burn hole never mind one, they more important.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 03-05-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

I got a question on asking MLs on adding number to the DB.

Will they really add on your request?

I mean they not scared you won't visit her anymore?
Since adding means more MLs will accept your bookings.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1