The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-05-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone can help source for this girl with tattoo on her mid, higher thigh area(forgot which leg), blonde hair, short girl probably 158cm, look busty, fair skin and likely from northern china due to accent.
Stay in level 5. Building only 6 level.

Took the same lift and spoke to her but travel to 5th floor only lasted 10sec before she alight the lift. Got people when she alight so abit paiseh to ask for contact there n then.
Old 04-05-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
I disabled notification on my wechat and logout after each use for especially when around OC lol. Gotta play it safe... Hopefully like that MLs wouldn't be able to reach unless I come online.

Every week get a few MOH scam calls and loan shark texts This database has no benefit to chiongsters at all.

What to do if you want to be part of the game...

Last edited by Ray06; 04-05-2023 at 12:07 PM.
Old 04-05-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 15
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Lovely and hardworking W deserves another round of airtime from me.
Her new place is much better. And importantly too, she has improved leaps and bounds - service wise.
I don't get the hype. I went because of the hype. You guys say until she angel like that lol. I a bit disappointed to be honest. Service is pretty normal ah? But I just didn't like man made boobs. Abit too hard for me. Maybe is just me? But is pretty annoying I keep seeing bros repeatedly spamming here hyping her up like she the next aini like that. She is not

She is not bad but she is not awesome also. Just okay??
Old 04-05-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Why would there be a free one? Wouldn't this undercut the paid ones?
Maybe free one less curation, less information and less updated.
Old 04-05-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Maybe free one less curation, less information and less updated.
If you’re not paying for it, you’re the product. Maybe they also get ads!
Old 04-05-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
I don't get the hype. I went because of the hype. You guys say until she angel like that lol. I a bit disappointed to be honest. Service is pretty normal ah? But I just didn't like man made boobs. Abit too hard for me. Maybe is just me? But is pretty annoying I keep seeing bros repeatedly spamming here hyping her up like she the next aini like that. She is not

That's the way of the forum la. If the gal turns out average, move on. Take it as a lesson on which MRs to trust, which bros have similar tastes. The number of MRs in this forum that are actually useful for me is very small.

Most important is to use the Search function for specific gals and not get too hyped on the ones receiving the most attention at the moment.
Old 04-05-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 548 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
This genius even plagiarised himself. Lol.
To be fair to him, if I remember correctly, Romy was called Jade previously. She's been here for very long le.

The reason why I stopped going to her is coz it feels like the more familiar you are to a ML, the less level of service she'll provide, and provide more chit chat instead.

Her JG didn't feel better the more I went to her, so dropped from my rotation list also.
Old 04-05-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
The reason why I stopped going to her is coz it feels like the more familiar you are to a ML, the less level of service she'll provide, and provide more chit chat instead.

Her JG didn't feel better the more I went to her, so dropped from my rotation list also.
Unless the ML somehow like you, going too often just means she will take you for granted.

She will offer more and better service if she likes you....or you give her more $.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 04-05-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

For vanilla FRs have to always take a pinch of salt one and manage ur expectations, no matter how good they sound..

Actually a few ppl brought up her hard tits as a deal breaker, so u missed those out..

Iirc no one compared her to Aini leh.. Totally diff cat lol.. No one can be an apt replacement for her, at least for now anyway, haha..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-05-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Unless the ML somehow like you, going too often just means she will take you for granted.

She will offer more and better service if she likes you....or you give her more $.
I'm okay to keep her in my JG rotation list if service level remained the same, but alas, it was not to be.

It's also coz of her that I started finding other MLs for JG and nowadays I rotate between Mindy, Ling Si and Violet 😄

On a side note, other bros might have mentioned it earlier, but Violet is returning on 10 May. Her last working day is on 9 May
Old 04-05-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Oh dear, thanks for bringing this up even though some had mentioned before.
This is a deal breaker for me.
Unless she is some FN very high service playability type, cannot accept this.
Old 04-05-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Anyone tried JG from Ke Le before?

https://sgbeautycastle-27.com/ke-le-...j-bj-sm-queen/

If not I'll go try today and review.
Old 04-05-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 19
yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!

How I see on 3G/4G/5G

Most of the time when I visit vanilla, I would prepared myself for the limited services.
It’s a vanilla, don’t expect 5g services the 1st time. Unless throw tons of money or u are Andy Lau.

Just like going for a 1st date with a lady who you are going after. . Most of them won’t let u bed her on the 1st date. Things improve over time.

My personal experience with a popular Vanilla Ml.
1st visit - 3G
3rd visit - 4G
Stop for couple of weeks
4th visit onwards - she auto FN and free roaming.
Can Unlock but with a price which I don’t feel justified. So I just enjoy my free roaming from 4th visit.

To me, ml also human. Need some time to develop trust.
If enjoy the spend time with them. Just visit them a couple more times and will be rewarded.
Old 04-05-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowleaf View Post
How I see on 3G/4G/5G

Most of the time when I visit vanilla, I would prepared myself for the limited services.
It’s a vanilla, don’t expect 5g services the 1st time. Unless throw tons of money or u are Andy Lau.

Just like going for a 1st date with a lady who you are going after. . Most of them won’t let u bed her on the 1st date. Things improve over time.

My personal experience with a popular Vanilla Ml.
1st visit - 3G
3rd visit - 4G
Stop for couple of weeks
4th visit onwards - she auto FN and free roaming.
Can Unlock but with a price which I don’t feel justified. So I just enjoy my free roaming from 4th visit.

To me, ml also human. Need some time to develop trust.
If enjoy the spend time with them. Just visit them a couple more times and will be rewarded.
Ok, another noob question. What are the specifics of 3g, 4g, 5g. I think I get the gist of it, but not sure. Haha
Old 04-05-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-xi-massage/

Looks: 8.5/10 quite pretty would consider her as syt YMMV.

Body: 9.5/10 Slim body and slim hands and legs. Very fair skin like snow white which the photo cant show clearly. B+ to C size natural boobs.

Massage: NA didnt opt for this

Sensual: 7/10 still green prob need more training on this. In panty only, Hj ,hug and lick me.

Overall: 8.5/10
Open to conversation and can talk about anything. Likes to laugh. More towards a matured girl. Highlight is the snow white skin , slim legs and natural soft boobs which is nice to grab.

After deed chit chat cuddle together on the bed and fondle the boobs till times up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1