The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-05-2023, 04:29 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24964 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
I already got a feel you will get zapped. For some reason, i feel like the zappers dont like ppl to know hw the game works. I dk. I gor zeroed so many times.
Erm bro, your msg for me? Last I checked, I wasn’t zapped.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 04-05-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
GFE: 5/10 (Can't connect. Session was relative quiet. I tried to initiate chat, but she did not seem interested)
Overall: 6/10 (In and out in 40 minutes.
RTM: Unlikely.
Same thoughts after my first visit, she can come across as a bit lethargic... however I have limited choices in the East, she does improve quite a bit during subsequent visits... some MLs after the HJ while you shower just wear back all the bra etc... after that whatever is waste time. For her I don't mind hanging around until times up even if the session ended in 40mins. YMMV

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
I can answer that. When I ask, most of them will do it in front of you and show it to you. If not, another way is to ask the next ml whether there is a record. I know there is a big database(free) and 3 to 4 databases which the ml need to pay to access
Someone told me I got only 2 records so I told a regular ML and she excitedly checked for me.... not true, I got 4 records at least and one of the last entries was by LL when I visited her earlier this year. Her comment on me was "fast shooter", not a bad review but I think not a compliment as well

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 04-05-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowleaf View Post
I share your tots too. U go buy veg rice more time. The aunty also nicer to u. It works everywhere when it involves human. To the bro always don’t have good services from ml. Try it. But play smart. Don’t let them chop u Jiu Hao.
Buy more veg rice, the Aunty will upgrade the veg rice to 5G?
Jokes aside..
Though I’m ok with SN, I’m still a fan of FN and tend to gravitate towards ML that offers that at the first visit instead of trying 3 times and hope roaming gets better. Painting SYT even better.
But it’s so rare now even with some bro saying ML wearing shorts. Soon they gonna wear like a tank and take 3 visits to even catch a glimpse of panty.
Old 04-05-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Buy more veg rice, the Aunty will upgrade the veg rice to 5G?
Jokes aside..
Though I’m ok with SN, I’m still a fan of FN and tend to gravitate towards ML that offers that at the first visit instead of trying 3 times and hope roaming gets better. Painting SYT even better.
But it’s so rare now even with some bro saying ML wearing shorts. Soon they gonna wear like a tank and take 3 visits to even catch a glimpse of panty.
Maybe even serve abalone I don't advocate rtm Vanilla ML, almost all are waste of time and money if you are hoping for more.. nowadays I don't even visit them LOL
Old 04-05-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonsoon1219 View Post
Cuz I really find her good ma.
Another day, another guy gets burned for overly extravagant ratings, lol. Literally full marks, so power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
I don't get the hype. I went because of the hype. You guys say until she angel like that lol.
And then you have this. Just because there are many FRs, doesn't mean she has been hyped up. Because the ratings were never extravagant, 8s and 7s, etc, with issues already clearly highlighted

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 04-05-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
U can try KK.. Her tits quite sedap relative to her frame, but her looks not my cup of tea..

I still clearly remember the first time I saw and felt SS's boobs.. Just wow all the way..
Is it this San San you guys referring to? https://sgbeautycastle-27.com/sansan...st-fuck-hj-bj/
Old 04-05-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Is it this San San you guys referring to? https://sgbeautycastle-27.com/sansan...st-fuck-hj-bj/
That Shan Shan rtc liao so not this one. She was a SYT with nice racks but attitude like shit. Visit once and regretted...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 04-05-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

https://$$$$$-20.com/girl.php?id=5392

Waseh this zharbor from TT called Yang Yang got one of the deepest cleavage on all websites! Any bros try before? Looks milfy
Old 04-05-2023, 07:32 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He feels that way cuz ppl tend to place more belief and trust on FRs from seniors/high pointers..

So most will go in with high expectations which results in greater disappointment if they are not met..

That’s why is useful to put a YMMV disclaimer at the end of FRs lol..
Seems YMMV is your favourite line

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 04-05-2023, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4757 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Erm bro, your msg for me? Last I checked, I wasn’t zapped.
Don't like that leh.
Even kena like no impact 😆
Old 04-05-2023, 07:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Seems YMMV is your favourite line
Ya better than say “your exp may be diff from mine, dun blame me if u dun get wut i get and u nt happy with ur session etc etc”..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-05-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Maybe even serve abalone I don't advocate rtm Vanilla ML, almost all are waste of time and money if you are hoping for more.. nowadays I don't even visit them LOL
Vanilla MLs defo got their market one.. Wun die out anytime soon..

U would be surprised to know there are many who are satisfied with the company of such MLs w/o much svc and dun mind if subsequent sessions little to no progress lol..

Their earning potential also much higher in the long run compared to sensual heavy MLs..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-05-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
weirdname deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone remember a tall MILF name Lily at FP?
Old 04-05-2023, 08:01 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya better than say “your exp may be diff from mine, dun blame me if u dun get wut i get and u nt happy with ur session etc etc”..
Haha true...but when i post fr...i just post what i think...didnt put a caveat though

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 04-05-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
weirdname deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know where this ML went?
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=916838
Advert Space Available