The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-01-2012, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
Big Foot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Shared services is popular now

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabeng View Post
Bro big foot, can be possible but depends on the man supporting her how much money he got. If he is rich and can afford ok lah. But for poor people like me I meet her monthly basic flowers, plus a bit more. Her show I do for her about 15k so I think about average 10k one month for me ok liao. There can also have girls who willing to take 5k one month. So it depends on where she sing and how rich the man is. My all small joint. I know one girl whack one guy more than 150k in 6 months. One time ask for 30k to buy watch 2 days later tell this bf she lost all money in Sands, then cry father and mother. Man gave her another 30k. When went home dont even see watch strap. So bro bigfoot calculations is not wrong and possible depends on how kc the girl is and how rich or if you like how cock the man is. She somemore dont look beautiful and not syt. About 27yrs. Her face like an exercise book.
Bro seabeng, thanks for your insights.

If there is veteran singer that had a sugar daddy but she also willing to take $6,000 a month from you and if you like her will you accept this shared pussy deal
Old 20-01-2012, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 19
shanshen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanging Flowers Joints

heard so much about Macau and one ex-singer i knew previously also commented that only those who can command strong flower $$$ can sing there. so visit this joint few days back out of curiosity to kill time and boredom.

Saw the most 3 to 4 groups of customers including some which i believe are hotel guest staying in that hotel.

singers looks above 26++ During PPC, every singer had min $100 to $200 banner with the highest only getting $2000.
Strange things is after the waiter hanging the $100 banner on each singers, i dont see them approaching the customers to collect the money..

I dont believe all the customers sign credit as I mentioned about 4 tables the most, so looks like the hanging are just for show to entice customers to hang more..or all the customers are in the ktv rooms which is unlikey..

the singer manager approach me to introduce singers to me and i brush her off saying none of the singers catches my eyes..she hear liao damn dulang and repeat saying..singers whoa..(i think she is implying not ktv gals lei)...haha...i say no again..and she walk away..without coming back

paid for a jug of beer including tips for towel gal and fucking small glass of drinks taste like barley water..which was shoved to you...and the waiter standing there without uttering a sound and not moving off till u pass him some tips..for the barley drinks which u did not order
Old 20-01-2012, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of
Re: Singers salaries vs Ministerial salaries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Foot View Post
Bro IK, what I meant is government sectors
Too late to join the rank and file liao
Old 20-01-2012, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanshen View Post
heard so much about Macau and one ex-singer i knew previously also commented that only those who can command strong flower $$$ can sing there. so visit this joint few days back out of curiosity to kill time and boredom.
In Macau, 99% are recycled and slots are highly contested amongst returning singers in hope of catching a bigger fish. We hear of big flowers there, so do singers at other joints hoping to get a piece of the pie.

Quote:
Saw the most 3 to 4 groups of customers including some which i believe are hotel guest staying in that hotel.

singers looks above 26++ During PPC, every singer had min $100 to $200 banner with the highest only getting $2000.
Strange things is after the waiter hanging the $100 banner on each singers, i dont see them approaching the customers to collect the money..
Bro, Macau collect flower payment at end of session when billing.

Quote:
I dont believe all the customers sign credit as I mentioned about 4 tables the most, so looks like the hanging are just for show to entice customers to hang more..or all the customers are in the ktv rooms which is unlikey..
Not all la but I am sure some do have but I nvr say i know who hehehehe

Quote:
the singer manager approach me to introduce singers to me and i brush her off saying none of the singers catches my eyes..she hear liao damn dulang and repeat saying..singers whoa..(i think she is implying not ktv gals lei)...haha...i say no again..and she walk away..without coming back
Yup, she is nice to "SPECIAL" customers but you can see she has a very short temper.

Quote:
paid for a jug of beer including tips for towel gal and fucking small glass of drinks taste like barley water..which was shoved to you...and the waiter standing there without uttering a sound and not moving off till u pass him some tips..for the barley drinks which u did not order
S.O.P at Macau during closing time.
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 20-01-2012, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 16
XiBeiSong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXiBeiSong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

went again to the joint at the east last nite with a few bros. was there early at 7plus. so chitchating with the singers there. bro commented to one singer that her green colour bra doesn't match the gown she was wearing. we thought it was a casual comment. and the singer really went to remove her bro. she came back to our seat declaring she not wearing anything inside.
for bro who want syt, this place might not suit you.
Old 20-01-2012, 02:14 PM
Samster

DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiBeiSong View Post
went again to the joint at the east last nite with a few bros. was there early at 7plus. so chitchating with the singers there. bro commented to one singer that her green colour bra doesn't match the gown she was wearing. we thought it was a casual comment. and the singer really went to remove her bro. she came back to our seat declaring she not wearing anything inside.
for bro who want syt, this place might not suit you.
Milf joint?
Slurp slurp
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 20-01-2012, 02:33 PM
Samster

XiBeiSong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXiBeiSong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Milf joint?
Slurp slurp
got quite a few milf. but don't think you would like.
Old 20-01-2012, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiBeiSong View Post
got quite a few milf. but don't think you would like.
Hur Hur bro you know my taste, since u say dun have, then no point goin liao
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 20-01-2012, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7746 / Power: 20
BulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond repute

last nite rec a msg to go for a xiu.
was there 10plus the place look pack
most of the singer sing on stage get 100~500 banners
xiu time the singer get around 6K...
on PCC time have war between 2singer
end result one get 130K n one get 150K .....
see they throw money like toilet roll....
is the really show or show time only
Old 20-01-2012, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 21
K9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulleYe View Post
看戏就好,不要对自己看到的以为就是真的,这里头卖的是什么葫芦药-不得而知,
真真假假,假假真真。。。。。。
看完戏了,就回家好好睡觉。
明天还是一样的过。
新年快乐。。。。huat ah...............

~~人生最重要的,不是如何走得快,而是怎样放得下,练就平静淡泊的心,乃追求之极致~~
Old 20-01-2012, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 21
K9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hur Hur bro you know my taste, since u say dun have, then no point goin liao
哈哈。。好好-拉kopi 吧。。。。
新年快乐-大哥。。呵呵。。。。

~~人生最重要的,不是如何走得快,而是怎样放得下,练就平静淡泊的心,乃追求之极致~~
Old 20-01-2012, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulleYe View Post
Battle of 花后
Always interesting
Old 20-01-2012, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 19
shanshen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
In Macau, 99% are recycled and slots are highly contested amongst returning singers in hope of catching a bigger fish. We hear of big flowers there, so do singers at other joints hoping to get a piece of the pie.

Bro, Macau collect flower payment at end of session when billing.

- So that means those singers there are already bao by someone before, since those command high flower power can sing there...no point for bros looking for fresh meat to bao

S.O.P at Macau during closing time.
after PPC, during normal singing time, there is flower for one singer and i saw the waiter approach a customer to collect money...maybe that customer has not credit rating yet..haha
Old 20-01-2012, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

hehe where is this new eastern joint, I hope it's not qing wang.....I bonk one singer there recently...
Old 20-01-2012, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
hehe where is this new eastern joint, I hope it's not qing wang.....I bonk one singer there recently...
no. not qing wang
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread