The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-01-2012, 08:08 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 0
jacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to behold
Re: To: DayView2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9696 View Post
yup - so scary - better be very alert!
Do better hide in mountain n lim kopi
Old 30-01-2012, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky chan View Post
Do better hide in mountain n lim kopi
Or bro JC recommend us to a la kopi place at orchard tower with panoramic views hehehehe
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 30-01-2012, 08:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 0
jacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Or bro JC recommend us to a la kopi place at orchard tower with panoramic views hehehehe
Ya dage, u will be more healthy there are lots of fresh milk to squeeze . Delicious
Old 30-01-2012, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hanging Flowers Joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyQuek View Post
You see them on stage, hang them graciously and they will come to you. There is no need for my intro. No other customers requested such things from me as well. And sorry, I do not drink so do not try to offer me that option as well.

You mean an Owner of DC cannot come in the forum. Is this slot own by your goodself? Please kindly enlighten me on your thoughts process.
You the real Johnny Quek?
Old 30-01-2012, 09:03 PM
Samster

MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Wah boss, u like tat will have to wait long long liao. Next thing u know, he'll say he never said it was SGD wahahahaha
Wah, you so smart DaGe! how you know it's Reminbi!?
Old 30-01-2012, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
Wah, you so smart DaGe! how you know it's Reminbi!?
This ain't called smart.
It's just that you're so predictable that's all
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 30-01-2012, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
This ain't called smart.
It's just that you're so predictable that's all
Without predictable people like me, then how to have Da Ge like you to be superior to all our tricks?
Old 30-01-2012, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persistent Lee View Post
DayView2012, if you are still not satisfied. Then we meet outside face to face la. You are beyond reasons. So what if I am arrogant at least I dare to challenge you.

You are just a coward
aka keyboard warrior?
Old 30-01-2012, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Precisely we are men and if any issues we can meet up face to face to talk it out no need to hide behind computer and spam with all these sore postings. I dare step out and do DayView2012 dare to meet me

Okay, hope he meets you and let us know the outcome...
Old 30-01-2012, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 20
newbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of light

if only channel 8 had scintillating plotlines like this, then maybe i will stop going ktv (not HFJs ah) and stay home to chase the series...

on another note, i really admire some of you bros here. i wish i too, can one day "guan shui" in threads all day... find out who clone dolly, who clone "dollars", who clone egos. i miss my playground fights in the sand.

just kidding ah don't be tulan ok! i just wish this thread would go back to topic, about singers i can see but cannot touch
Old 30-01-2012, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 13
XiaoGe2011 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXiaoGe2011 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXiaoGe2011 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sure bro MoralEpitome.. I will patiently waiting for him since he is really not satisfied with me here. And I want to know where did I offended this fellow here.
Leave this tread clone. Come 50s, I wait for you. You can bring your new bruddah MoralEpitome along, that's provided if he is not a keyboard hero like I heard he is. If there is one thing that I hate, its losers like you who resorts to threats. Want to play pai kia, come on, I am always here waiting for you!
Old 30-01-2012, 10:44 PM
Samster

XiaoGe2011 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXiaoGe2011 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXiaoGe2011 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
aka keyboard warrior?
You must be saying yourself Mr HfjConsultant!
Old 30-01-2012, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, I just send a private message. I did not resort to threat but seek clarification seem someone really sore with me here.

If you want to meet me and talk... no problem with that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persistent Lee
You want to meet me now ?

To talk about online issues ??
Here is the PM you sent me & I will reply you here.
No I will NOT meet you because it will only put myself in unnecessary trouble. Only one bro in this forum can clear your name, he is non other than Mr HfjConsultant or Mr Moral Epitome!
Do not PM me anymore. If I were you, I'd be more concerned about clearing my name if I'm REALLY innocent! I wish you all the best.
Old 30-01-2012, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
If you do not dare to meet me then don't talk big here. I did nothing wrong at all so clear what name.
You really are a confused soul. I don not want to meet you because I already posted to cleary i do not want trouble for myself. Please tell me which part of my reply did I talk big and all that like you accused me of? Yes, you have a clone and you did nothing wrong, its fine, no probs. Take care. SEOW!
Old 30-01-2012, 11:13 PM
Samster

Re: To: XiaoGe2011

Quote:
This is your posting to me first.
I have been INSTRUCTED not to get involved and steer clear of you! Yes i did post that, but it was after that post that I get so many calls and SMSs to steer clear of you. Sorry man, you're on your own. Good Luck
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread