The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-07-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
boolekboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
妳可以帮我记录我的号码, 说我是客人(ni ke yu bang wo ji lu wo de hao ma,suo wo shi ke ren)?or a simple 妳帮我记录一下。谢谢(ni ban wo ji li yi xia,xie xie)。they will know
First line translatation, help me record my number, mention I am a customer
Second line- help me record, thanks
Thanks bro, got it
Old 25-07-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberrytea View Post
After a very long hiatus with nat, gonna meet her later this week. Booking her is almost as hard as getting Taylor swift tickets

Any good bros here can share with me the most ideal place for parking for her current location? Can DM me also. TIA
The mall? It's near there
Old 25-07-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Boob enhancement
Ah I see, much thanks. Does it affect the whole experience?
Old 25-07-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hmmm? You mean the MLs don’t wanna give you WeChat after you asked? Usually have to ask rather than them auto giving it, they will surely accept it since it’s usually a working account for them, no invasion of their privacy.
Unless you are a customer they do not want to see again which is very seldom la.
Hahaha, noleh, didn't ask. But I didn't go to many la. Those i go to initially know I can't read or type Chinese. Maybe that's a factor. But I didn't ask la. Just continue use SMS book.
Old 25-07-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ilovemassage1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Small PSA for bros who may not get a reply when trying contact https://sglonelyguy-24.com/an-yi-massage/, Anyi via wechat. She is currently unable to access her wechat account. You can contact her via her number instead @ 84295128. You can also PM me if you have any confusion.

Last edited by ilovemassage1; 25-07-2023 at 02:43 PM. Reason: to add url
Old 25-07-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/layla-massage/

I decided to text her. When her reply came, she said no record. I thought to myself, not again, this feels like nx part 2. I decided to be thick skin and said, cannot be, I visited ml (insert name) last week and she told me my record is healthy. She replied paisei,and accepted the appointment.
Hahaha, I never got a reply saying I no record before. I assume if no record, they will just ignore.

But my previous attempt, got surprisingly quite a few replies, but all replied v late. I SMS in morning ask for 1pm, but alot of them reply around 12+. But by then already confirmed with one already.

Hopefully my next try have better luck, coz I have at least one record in one db.
Old 25-07-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 4
jttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Hahaha, I never got a reply saying I no record before. I assume if no record, they will just ignore.

But my previous attempt, got surprisingly quite a few replies, but all replied v late. I SMS in morning ask for 1pm, but alot of them reply around 12+. But by then already confirmed with one already.

Hopefully my next try have better luck, coz I have at least one record in one db.
Have been encountering this issue recently of not having record…seems like they are all using different database or there are many databases out there. Or our old records have been wiped clean.

Did not have this issue with booking OG Angel, Bi Er, Aini in the past, and recently Xiao Qi in her latest stint also no issue. But now want to book Nina and Amei, they keep saying I don’t have record…zzz damn sian

If anyone can help me, please DM me thank you…
Old 25-07-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Playboys16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.impmm43.com/girl.php?id=5521

Anyone Bros try her service before?
Old 25-07-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
Strawberrytea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
The mall? It's near there
Thanks bro. Probably park there then
Old 25-07-2023, 03:14 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jttl3080 View Post
Have been encountering this issue recently of not having record…seems like they are all using different database or there are many databases out there. Or our old records have been wiped clean.

Did not have this issue with booking OG Angel, Bi Er, Aini in the past, and recently Xiao Qi in her latest stint also no issue. But now want to book Nina and Amei, they keep saying I don’t have record…zzz damn sian

If anyone can help me, please DM me thank you…
Apparently there is another dB hanging around in the midst of the newer ml-s. If you are sure,tell them straight who you visited recently and how many records were there. I am sure because I always will check when I visit each ml
Old 25-07-2023, 03:24 PM
Not Activated

rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post

I prefer the night before because I need to book out on my Google calendar my lunch time so no idiots will set a conference with me during that time
Old 25-07-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Apparently there is another dB hanging around in the midst of the newer ml-s. If you are sure,tell them straight who you visited recently and how many records were there. I am sure because I always will check when I visit each ml
I wanna book Feifei and Chenchen both tell me not in database. Damn odd
Old 25-07-2023, 03:37 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
There are 15 already database hanging around based on the last check in June and each ml subscribed to different dB. We need to do our due diligence to constantly remind ourselves to request for a record for each visit. No fast and easy way around it sadly.

Last edited by rythuno; 25-07-2023 at 03:50 PM.
Old 25-07-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40910 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
Upped u bro

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32721714
Old 25-07-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
There are 15 already database hanging around based on the last check in June and each ml subscribed to different dB. We need to do our due diligence to constantly remind ourselves to request for a record for each visit. No fast and easy way around it sadly.
15 databases! No wonder...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1