The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-08-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
HardcoreMassage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardcoreMassage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardcoreMassage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Do any Bros know if xiao qi will come back? Many thanks
Old 06-08-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 3
13049394 is a living Saint! - you won't find better13049394 is a living Saint! - you won't find better13049394 is a living Saint! - you won't find better13049394 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
True, guess must develop your own style and be creative lol
Yea fully agree on this. The interactions and the way you treat them plays a big part. I managed to 5G roam the 2 rtm in my previous MR.
Old 06-08-2023, 12:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -148 / Power: 0
msig msig
Quote:
Originally Posted by msig View Post
Jiao Jiao is back. Now known as Qing Ting.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/qing-ting-massage/
Just discovered I have negative points. Can some kind souls give me some points?
Old 06-08-2023, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6895 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

surprised to see her back as i tot her business wasnt so great, and now she priced up... no longer the value to money offering when she 1st came.
Old 06-08-2023, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1049 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:

I visited her once not long before she went back... if I remember correctly, she had more on her menu then?

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 06-08-2023, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3462 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/mi-mi-massage/

Anyone tried before? Is it elephant? Or landmine?
Old 06-08-2023, 03:28 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by qazaraq View Post
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/xiao-yue-yue-massage/ her massage was pretty strong. haven't visited her for a while, might have changed
It is still strong. Just note she mentioned to me all her previous contacts are wiped out so if you or her old customers want to visit her for old time sake, may need to ensure your number is on the common db and when you see her, just remind her you visited her before.

Last edited by rythuno; 06-08-2023 at 02:37 PM.
Old 06-08-2023, 03:32 AM
Not Activated

rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Same here with Nan Xing. Not that she is no good. She is quite intellectual to engage in a good conversation with you. She was also quite accommodating when I took too long to cum.

Maybe got to do with her heavily edited photos and no chemistry
For the heavily edited photo or masking, it is better you ask the ml about it. They have their own reason for it.

Last edited by rythuno; 06-08-2023 at 02:37 PM.
Old 06-08-2023, 03:34 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
Hope Layla is good, prob try when free. Not only you, went Nan Xing once also nv rtm
If boobs is important, she may not be suitable for you.
Old 06-08-2023, 03:43 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantota View Post
Any idea if the database for ml and fl is the same?
If the fl advertised on slg, it is possible they will use the same db. However,I cannot speak for those who are not on slg. There are so many db-s running around so I will not be surprised if some db-s are tied specifically to the advertised sites also.
Old 06-08-2023, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!

Finally get to meet Ivy in the west.
Face: Not exactly the same as blurred photos.
She's still quite pretty as a Milf.
Boobs: around 34D, more than a handful, & tiny protruding nipples worth "zhut zhut"
Massage: got some standard lah
HJ: I take long long to shoot, could have asked her start earlier...
We could chat quite well, so that's good.
She also tried getting Xi Xi to join in 4 hands massage, but will try her 1-to-1 first:

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/ivy-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/massage-xi-xi/

Enjoy !
Old 06-08-2023, 06:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I visited her once not long before she went back... if I remember correctly, she had more on her menu then?
Yup, she used to offer BBBJ
Old 06-08-2023, 07:20 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
Good morning bros! Its that time of the week again

Been on explorer mode these few weeks and have not really bumped into someone worthy to RTM.

Looking for good strong massage and playability. Any recommendations?

Have a great weekend!
Nina, Amei. These two so far will meet these 2 categories based on my visits so far.
Old 06-08-2023, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 2
ironsteel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nthness View Post
I’m looking for strong massage, any recommendations ?
I wrote FR for Arissa and you can refer to below. She provided one of the best massage I have tried. She also provided one of the worst sensual service and she has the "worst" boundaries (Cannot touch her)

One bro said that her profile photo is massage certificate and this shows how much she want to say that her strength is massage

Worth a try if you are want strong and pro massage and nothing else

----------------

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/arissa-massage/

Visited Arissa. She looks very different from meitu SLG photos. She looks more like the girl-next-door and milfy.

She has obvious wrinkles at both side of the eyes when she smiles. Definitely not the advertised age at 23. Not SYT and not SYL. More to MILF and estimated age 30 to 35. Slim figure with small boob and slight tummy.

Her location is central. Her condo is clean. Her massage is one of the best I have.

For my session, she does not allow autoroaming. She stands far away when doing HJ. HJ is very mechanical and has no special pattern. Manage to release though. She is not SN and FC for the whole massage and sensual HJ session.

RTM : Not for time being since there are so many MLs to try in SLG. Prefer more actions with good autoroaming signals. Massage is not main purpose what most of us look for in SLG
Old 06-08-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thanks for upping. Please make post so i can upped back.
Wow, u dig my old post on loki, those that have 2 hours can try back to back with loki.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1