The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-08-2023, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Worst is when you hear ML wanting to earn money to buy properties back in that place. Want to explain the property market bubble bursting but always find my Chinese a bit lacking to properly relay the risks.
Aiya why bother… their money their choice. And some of them still thinks property is still the best investment option available to them anyway, anything else they won’t know much. Unless you able to help them with better investment options lo…
They buy items like watch and bags also will depreciate very fast unless they know exactly which ones to buy.
Old 21-08-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone, is there any interesting ML to intro this month ? Free on Wednesday will leave FR too after the deed.
Old 21-08-2023, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
nalgene123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first FR. Please don't bash me.

Recently tried Aurora from SLG.
Looks: 6/10 (probably in the late 20s to early 30s)
Body: Petite, slim and enhanced headlights
Massage: 2/10 (very very rushed, did not enjoy)
Bbbj: 7/10 (it was good but not superb)

Asked for money before the did. Everything was so rushed. It was like she is rushing for the next customer. Kept using her phone.

Writing this FR so that bros don't waste their money. Highly recommend for bros that loves quick releases.

RTM: Never. Can get better sensual services elsewhere.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/aurora-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 22-08-2023 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Add link
Old 21-08-2023, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1019 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalgene123 View Post
My first FR. Please don't bash me.

Recently tried Aurora from SLG.
Looks: 6/10 (probably in the late 20s to early 30s)
Body: Petite, slim and enhanced headlights
Massage: 2/10 (very very rushed, did not enjoy)
Bbbj: 7/10 (it was good but not superb)

Everything was so rushed. It was like she is rushing for the next customer. Kept using her phone.

Writing this FR so that bros don't waste their money. Highly recommend for bros that loves quick releases.

RTM: Never. Can get better sensual services elsewhere.
Anyone in the west that is worth visiting?

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 21-08-2023, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

Hi bros
Anybody is a regular of An Yi? Is she still very vanilla? Got advance till 4G or 5G?
Old 21-08-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
nalgene123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Anyone in the west that is worth visiting?
So far nothing... West side too boring. Unless anybody can recommend me too
Old 21-08-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6852 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Good to know that ex-Jiao Jiao has kept her word to reduce her price to $110, rather than adhering to the ill advice of her agent. Time to visit soon.
ok, time for me to re-visit for thos stint as well. Thanks for the update!
Old 21-08-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pipikia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro tried xiao xi before?
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/massage-xiao-xi/
Old 21-08-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1468 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of

Check my post history, Fei Fei never fails to delight imho
Old 21-08-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pochinki View Post
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/ni-ni-massage/

Commando yet again.

I will keep it short

Very friendly with a calm/chill demeanor.
Looks prettier than the photos, closer to the first video in car.
Piano massage, but can zhut zhut and french(YMMV).
HJ not bad but nothing out of the ordinary.

RTM? Maybe, if i want a pretty mid 20s lass to french.
Disappointed when i visited, pretty but service was no where near mentioned, she flying back, guess most probably in holiday mood, felt abit sus when she was very easy to book.
Old 21-08-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!

FR for Sxxr. Not a positive FR thus does not provided the full name directly.

Looks: 30s, SN. Stretch mark on tummy is very extensive, can find it on the boobs too. Face is not too bad though. She is friendly.

Price: 150 not going to get you CIM as advertised. It is a CBJ. 180 for CIM. FP available.

Sensual: Short and mild. It is over when it started.

Massage: Beeping sound for every SMS. She answered every one immediately and gave one hand massage. Sometime simply stopped. If you expect prompt response to your SMS, she will be the one you looking for.

Her mouth has all the smell I don't like. It explained when she did not goggles her mouth after providing services. She cleaned the cum on her boobs with tissue, not tap water.

In and out within 40 minutes with shower. Not going to return. Hope this helpful to bro looking at the same tree.
Old 21-08-2023, 11:59 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42296 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hmmm new rule? But then again, it’s not surprising given how China is being v tight on capital controls, with the economy being in the current state the worry will always be the rich trying ways and means to get money out of the country making it worse for them.
Many legal ways to get money out lah. Normally they sell their properties in China and buy properties in other countries. Or buy insurance in other countries lor.

Have to do that before electronic cash is implemented in the near future.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-08-2023, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Those so called agents are also being clamped down now that’s why quite a lot got their money locked when trying to send back. The only ones that can probably work well needs to have proper banking accounts set up on both ends but for these eventually will get targeted like those who got caught recently when your actions being too big.
Yes, i know of some who are too greedy with the good exchange rate by these underground agents.
Money now kena locked by authority.
Even the so called authorised few vendors in Chinatown had advise not to send more than 20K at one go now.
Old 22-08-2023, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
osek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Like what other bros said, unless stated clearly in the ad or initiated by the ml,keep it to sms
Avocado is delisted. A.hawk down.... Moles in the thread.
Old 22-08-2023, 05:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes, it's not small change. Maybe think of it as a twice monthly treat to yourself.

Or sacrifice one visit to a ML , then the next visit, go see those abs! In fact, you'll be making a $20 saving! Hahaha. You like my math work?!

PS... Maybe we shouldn't derail from ML TCSS-ing lol
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/jessie-massage/

She is back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1