The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-09-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenisme View Post
https://sglonelyguy26.com/mila-massage/

Looks: 7/10, looks fine for me. Man made boobs around C or D cup. Body smooth and butt nice to grab

Body Massage: 3/10, just a bit only.

JG: 8/10, Her JG is quite good (about 5 mins)

Nuru: 3/10, just use her boobs rub rub me a bit, that's it. My first time nuru, maybe I noob, I watch nuru like slide whole body one on a air bed. but this one just rub rub me on the massage bed with her boobs, not even lying on top of my body and slide. Like I say I am new to nuru, no idea if I got ripped off or this is how it is.

Sensual: 3/10, no GFE. stand so far from me when hj me, very turn off..

Location: 8/10, good location, near bus stops and parking. Own shop, clean and tidy.

RTM: No. Felt ripped off

I didn't say anything to her as I am new to going to ML, I scared I got blacklisted.
Local section only Natalie is gd...the rest mostly are either CMI MILF or GILF.
Old 09-09-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 22
Ganasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Local section only Natalie is gd...the rest mostly are either CMI MILF or GILF.
Agree, I tried the Nurus from the MILFs (YY, joyce) before when price was $120, quite ok but no massage and deed will finish in 1/2 hr or so. Now increase to $150, don't think worth it anymore, so if compare to Natalie, of course no fight at all but she is hard to book. Hope this will make the others either improve their services, eg, with massage added in or reduce the charges...

Last edited by Ganasai; 09-09-2023 at 01:13 PM.
Old 09-09-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy26.com/xiao-xing-yun-massage/

No MR for reference but I decided to take the plunge anyway to satisfy my curiosity.

Location: 5-10 mins walk from nearby NEL MRT station for foot soldiers
Looks: 7 -- 10% discount cuz no makeup as she just woke up but definitely a SYT like her SLG pics
Body: Petite and slim built
Boobs: Natural B cupper
Massage: Passable
Sensual: B2B and catbath on my back wearing a very sexy black netting outfit with no panties on. She said she has other cosplay outfit
BJ: 8 -- She asked me whether I want it, of course since no add-on required
HJ: 8 -- 5G roaming + zhut zhut allowed
RTM: Maybe if I wanna try her fake fj style hj or CIM
Old 09-09-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Andrew44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried reaching out to Natalie but was told number not in db.

How do I get in db or what should I do next ?
Old 09-09-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Thanks for the heads up bro, I tend to avoid area B coz it has been nothing but Bad for me so far, be it MLs or FLs
So far for this recent times area B has been great for me! Hehe…
Old 09-09-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
You either have not been cheonging for very long or you have not been cheonging at all.

Looks and sensual have always been mutually exclusive.

If got SYT with looks and high sensual, then the Q will be very long or one HJ will cost you $200 or more.

鱼与熊掌不可兼得
Not really the case. Not in the years eons ago for sure.
There were many others who was in that realm when this local massage scene first started, just not in recent years.
Old 09-09-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cladstatue View Post
I humbly posted my first MR on this site. MR is for Fairy https://sglonelyguy26.com/fairy-massage/

Just want to put it out there first that I cannot say for others, as everyone has different tastes and preferences. This MR is based on my experience with the ML.

Location: 5 min walk from bus stop. Might be different for those taking train and driving. Location looked discreet and quiet.
Place: Small but cozy. Place was clean and tidy as well.
Looks: Based on her actual looks, she’s has a decent looking face in my opinion.
Body: Average height and slim body. Looks like she has a little access fat at her butt area or maybe it’s just I’m blind haha. Her boobs are just nice for me to grab fully and are soft as well.
Massage: It’s good. She puts in effort during the massage and checks on me if the strength is enough. I’d say it’s above average compared to the piano type we get from most MLs. Engaged in small talk throughout the session about various things. Was quite comfortable and open to talking to her
Sensual: For those that might not know, she does cosplay and there is a lot of costumes to choose from. She will be in the costume you chose when you first enter the door. For the sensual, engaged in some role play with her on the bed and also went out to the living room for some run. Finished off on the bed with an amazing HJ which teased me till no end and had me sort of begging to shoot out haha.
RTM: Yes. I would return for the cosplay and the role playing experience.

I would like to put it out there again that this MR is based on my experience with the ML, and everyone else’s experience might vary from mine.
Yea I like her new place! Clean and bright, good options nearby to chill if you arrive early.
And was intrigued and happy to see the mirror next to where the action is! Some girls have it and I always felt it brings a little extra spice to the session, when I can see her at different angles during the fun, although probably need to shift the mirror a bit.
Old 09-09-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Ahh. Oh almost didn't recognize her (think change a few names). Ya full at 180, Shan Shan is very pretty too and very accommodating to any position, piak piak experience 9/10 and decent massage too

https://sglonelyguy26.com/shan-shan-massage/
How does she look? The age listed if plus some years I guess is MILF or pre MILF?
Old 09-09-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew44 View Post
I tried reaching out to Natalie but was told number not in db.

How do I get in db or what should I do next ?
Hmmm there has been quite a lot of discussion about numbers and DB maybe you have to search back a bit.
Frankly speaking it’s hard now. I think recently the girls are very cautious and checks DB quite hard and would not want to pick up someone with no history at all. Even if you somehow managed to get in with one ML with a recent record that might not be sufficient as MLs want more validation.
Your best bet is to just keep trying, and sometimes going for girls who have had bad MRs here or look a bit not so pretty and likely to have bad business. Those might be more willing to take in newbies, and hopefully get you a record noted in the DB. If not very little hope.
Old 09-09-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
I always go for 90mins. Most of the MLs I visited made full use of 90mins. After deed done, they can give u head massage or leg massage. U can request.

And yes, there are some who only lie down beside me after deed done. And that depends if they are engaging me or doing their own things. I will leave if its theres no engagement.

Can search my past MR for MLs who I recommended. Have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecuriouspuppy View Post
Tried nat recently and was amazing, please share how was it after u tried the 90min session.

Maybe dumb question but asking because I was wondering if should get a 90min session with nat. Usually the deed would be over once u shoot? With that in mind how u tahan or fill up the time for a extended session of 90min? So wondering if 90 min will be wasted
Old 09-09-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
$300 can piak piak
Ya. And a good one somemore. Sometime x2. Haha
Old 09-09-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Any bros here have recommendation for someone who is just a bit higher sensual like either fn or maybe will lick your balls and is also syt or very good looking?

Sad that now sensual and good looks are a bit mutually exclusive

Can try bei bei if you want get your ball sucks. But idk if she does that to everyone..
Old 09-09-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 18
roysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yea I like her new place! Clean and bright, good options nearby to chill if you arrive early.
And was intrigued and happy to see the mirror next to where the action is! Some girls have it and I always felt it brings a little extra spice to the session, when I can see her at different angles during the fun, although probably need to shift the mirror a bit.
Agree bro, I noted fairy service has improved a lot after her return from China. A gem which should never be missed. I spent my full 55 minutes with her. Will definitely RTM.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/fairy-massage/
Old 09-09-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 805 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How does she look? The age listed if plus some years I guess is MILF or pre MILF?
Milf bah. The black colour dress closest to the real look.
Old 09-09-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Yea. I should have been clearer.
I meant to say pre-2019.

Don't think those days will come back.

Quote:
Not really the case. Not in the years eons ago for sure.
There were many others who was in that realm when this local massage scene first started, just not in recent years.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1