The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-09-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
My understanding a bit different though. Yes the working while in travel visa/ different work permit is usually the first thing that gets them into trouble.
But once u are determined to have provided FJ they can just charge you for illegal prostitution as well, since prostitution needs to be licensed differently. I don’t think they get that charge with just HJ, which gets you in trouble with ICA like you rightly said. Illegal prostitution is most probably more problematic, might get you into the anti-vice department instead, and they might need to provide more assistance if the operation is trying to get to the bigger fish behind.
Anyway this is what I hear say I don’t have any validation so maybe some pros can advise better.
By our laws, the only so-called "illegal prostitution" is a FL soliciting for business on the street. Otherwise, prostitution in itself is not an offence. It is only an offence if it is provided under some circumstances, such as:-

The prostitute has a pimp/boss - the pimp/boss commits an offence of living on immoral earnings;

Sexual service is provided in a spa/MP - violation of spa/MP licensing conditions;

Prostitute operating in a HDB flat - violation of HDB regulations;

Prostitute is a foreign national on social visit/student pass/work permit/EP - violation of immigration/MOM regulations/laws.

If a Singaporean female (pink IC) above the age of 18, provides sexual service in a condo unit or landed property, and is not under the control of any OKT, it is perfectly legal. She does not need to operate in any "licensed" joint.

Last edited by JasonJG; 11-09-2023 at 03:55 PM.
Old 11-09-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1645 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40840 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Oops lol Kekeke
Wow u r running everywhere ... r u SN / FN ? .... keekee
Old 11-09-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15705 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Wow u r running everywhere ... r u SN / FN ? .... keekee
You say leh?
Old 11-09-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1645 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40840 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You say leh?
I say Hmmmm .... ether way will be attractive in yr own way
Old 11-09-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
I say Hmmmm .... ether way will be attractive in yr own way
Nice sweet #loneyheart as always! 👍😍
Old 11-09-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1471 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
By our laws, the only so-called "illegal prostitution" is a FL soliciting for business on the street. Otherwise, prostitution in itself is not an offence. It is only an offence if it is provided under some circumstances, such as:-

The prostitute has a pimp/boss - the pimp/boss commits an offence of living on immoral earnings;

Sexual service is provided in a spa/MP - violation of spa/MP licensing conditions;

Prostitute is a foreign national on social visit/student pass/work permit/EP - violation of immigration/MOM regulations/laws.

If a Singaporean female (pink IC) above the age of 18, provides sexual service in a condo unit or landed property, and is not under the control of any OKT, it is perfectly legal. She does not need to operate in any "licensed" joint.
How abt customers if caught naked etc...? Fine..jail?
Old 11-09-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethmak View Post
How abt customers if caught naked etc...? Fine..jail?
If girl is not under 18, no offence. But customer might be needed as a witness.
Old 11-09-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Wow ML herself come here liao ah
Old 11-09-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post

Wow bro the pro as always!
Yea guess in this case the ML in condo is always on a different pass so confirm illegal.
Question is if her associated crime is the same for MLs providing HJ Vs FJ? Seems like from the above it doesn’t matter?
Old 11-09-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow ML herself come here liao ah
You mean WOO? 😛😛😛 LOL KEKEKE 😛 😆 😂
Old 11-09-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
FL at other site, and back in China too.

She got a tele channel for her customer base back in China
oh she's china, thought thai. whats the channel name tho!
Old 11-09-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

I was deciding between Kiki and XLN and after seeing all these comments about XLN and her temperament, I guess I will probably skip XLN since I am the type who will test boundaries and I definitely not want to be at the receiving end of a bad rebuke and spoil my mood.

We spend money to be entertained, not the other way round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
From that statement in your post, I was guessing you guessed many people experienced something similar. Actually quite a few posts already suggested so, it doesn't come as a surprise.

And if it did happen to me, I am inclined to think that I did not go overboard - if not I'd surely be blacklisted in that database and she wouldn't accept the appointment. As the bro just rightly mentioned, I won't pay to be uncomfortable (or get treated harshly).
Old 11-09-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow bro the pro as always!
Yea guess in this case the ML in condo is always on a different pass so confirm illegal.
Question is if her associated crime is the same for MLs providing HJ Vs FJ? Seems like from the above it doesn’t matter?
Think not much different.
Cause I saw before 2 reports on SLG ML
The offence charge is: Remote communication service used for offering or facilitating provision of sexual services.
Which basically is charging the ML soliciting for sexual services (doesn’t matter is Hj or bj or fj)

Another one is a non-SLG ML and a police report is made on the unit: Carry on the business of providing massage at an establishment without massage license.

Having CDs or even a massage bed I think is just obvious evidence only, nothing more.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡

Last edited by Ahh_Boi; 11-09-2023 at 06:45 PM.
Old 11-09-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
lewdanalytics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Fiona@Kovan area?
Old 11-09-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
What 1st visit , 2nd visit bullshit..... for those FLs crossovers.... FJ is oredi available on 1st visit.
Bro, this is a ML thread so FJ is not on advertised menu , and not referring to those crossover like what you mentioned.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1