The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-09-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
For me I will just walk out ... 1st impression is very important from a svc provider
Sometimes its always a gamble, wouldnt know if service is good.

My first meeting with XueEr also made me wait for maybe 5-10 mins.

Subsequently i ended up being her regular for about 4-5 years.
Old 14-09-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbei View Post
Have encountered rude MLs before. One made me wait 20 min outside with no reasons given, went in, she never apologised,
Quote:
For me I will just walk out ... 1st impression is very important from a svc provider
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post

Guess is heng suay.

Pre covid, I made appt with this ML. 15 mins before appointed time, she sms me say she mixed up and have to push back my appt 30mins.
Usually I will just reject, but that day I very free and nearby was aircon mall.
So, I say ok.
She replied thank you and say she will minus off $20 from the full fare.
She was apologetic when we met and she honor the discount $20.
The session was just so-so though.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 14-09-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I think within 10 mins I still can accept.
Sometimes have to factor in previous customer being late and some try to push their luck staying longer.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 14-09-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1004 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yea one thing I realize her memory is pretty damn good. I did not rtm that much but she can pretty much remember stuff I said in my first/second visits.
If added WC can add description to contacts...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 14-09-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
If added WC can add description to contacts...
True that, or maybe they will go through the past chat history to figure out what we last chatted about.
Old 14-09-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40840 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Nom those tat let u wait r those who shot in last min extra customer or 1st come 1st svc even u booked ... so u decide
Old 14-09-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40840 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I m reply to bro tat post ML black face n rude b4 svc not make u to wait 5-10 min
No need to gamble n save yr $$$
Old 14-09-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1004 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
True that, or maybe they will go through the past chat history to figure out what we last chatted about.
Even if so, at least effort made... some so bochup that every visit is like a reset.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 14-09-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 15
aer9 is one of the Best!aer9 is one of the Best!aer9 is one of the Best!aer9 is one of the Best!
This is my second FR for Tong Tong. Went overseas after my first visit and review.

Once i arrived at her condo she gave me a hug and thank me for writing a review for her previously and now her business is a lot better. She have a few trick up her sleeves and this time round i request for her to wear some her costume while she massage me. She gave me a good licking all over while i caress her body. This time round i opt for a good bj and god it was good. I surrender my troops after less than 10 minutes and at times asking her to slow down. She really have a few tricks up her sleeves and she hug me like a long lost lover after she clean herself and we have light kisses. She chit chat with me until her next customer arrive and gave me a good hug just before i left. Left a happy man. Next round i will try more stuff as i feel she is eager to please.

Looks: 9/10 Very good looking milf
Body: 9/10 Nice frim and tone body with nice tits
massage: 8/10 eager to please
sensual: 10/10 make me arouse throughout
BJ: 10/10 out of this world
HJ: never try this time round
Can cosplay
Global Roaming

https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-tongtong/
Old 14-09-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Short MR for Xiao Mi

https://sglonelyguy26.com/xiaomi-massage/

Location/Environment: Shop in B area, condition quite run down. 2 rooms only with shared shower area in-between. Soundproof very cui. Standard size massage bed but got put a layer of plastic like thing over. Disposable towel.

Looks/Body: Resemblance to her photos, discount 20% (abit blemishes and face not so sharp). Huge boobs D/E ba (should be zhng one imo), not much body fats, no visible stomach rolls.

Massage: ~10 mins average massage, nothing to shout about.

Sensual: FN and 5G, AR not the deep kind. BBBJ and finish with CIM. (Should be standard service as per her listing, price listed alr too).

RTM: Yes, can keep in rotation but probably lower priority
Old 14-09-2023, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15705 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

@aer9 WOO UPZ 👍👍👍
Old 14-09-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15705 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Even if so, at least effort made... some so bochup that every visit is like a reset.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 14-09-2023, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
I m reply to bro tat post ML black face n rude b4 svc not make u to wait 5-10 min
No need to gamble n save yr $$$
Yea i know

For that bro kena black face and rude, i think that should instantly walk away 😅

But stilll unable to find a XueEr replacement up till today.
Old 14-09-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-yan-yan/

Looks: more like her video but need to discount a bit. She’s in her late twenties. When she opened the door, she was in a very clasy and sexy bra, with a unborn white shirt thrown over.

Room: Place looks new and clean. The room has very nice ambient lights. Really sets the mood for the massage.

Massage: Not bad. Not quite the hard kind but definitely a proper massage with oil. She will clean away the oil with wet wipes after.
Quite relaxing.

Sensual: Catbath followed by a interesting version of HDLY.
zhut zhut not allowed though. But I think her hi is quite skillful, and she kind of really gets into it.

RTM:: probably. She comes across as nice and sincere. Maybe with return visits, we can get better chemistry with each other.
Old 14-09-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yea one thing I realize her memory is pretty damn good. I did not rtm that much but she can pretty much remember stuff I said in my first/second visits.
has it occurred to you that she has entered some remarks on her phone for your number? i believe some ml does this.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1