The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-09-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Testing12345 View Post
Hey,

Anyone tried Su Shan before?

https://sglonelyguy26.com/su-shan-massage/
Wah Su Shan put up on SLG and what a comeback. She is my regular JG master which I didn't share with anyone. But now she is public now hahahaha.

I knew her when she was at paya lebar and I think many senior bros would know her. Her trademark move is using her body and leg to stimulate your little bro.

However, she has age quite abit and body shape not as sexy as before she got a small B if I estimate correctly. She stopped for a few years so her JG skill actually decline a little and she recently pick up ear picking which is quite decent. Her massage is still very good. Horny or not? I won't share much hahahaha

Maybe other bros who tried her can verify this.
Old 20-09-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
k1v2h3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pei qi is back?
Old 20-09-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bonkargh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Xiao Bao is really pretty. Definitely a syt with good figure, slim and boobs are handful. Will definitely turn your head many times if u see her on street. So figure and looks wise, don't worry.

Her massage and sensual are soso only.. very limited playability. Only can roam outside, half nude, cannot zhut.

So is a very good looking vanilla. I dont really go for vanilla... thats why I didnt recommend via MR.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/xiao-bao-massage/
Thanks so much for sharing bro appreciated. Understand you mentioned she’s very vanilla.when u mentioned roam outside, will she remove top so that can roam top?
Old 20-09-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmaster10 View Post
Bro, thanks again for your sexciting list, for JG which MLs u preferred as there are so many of them! Which would u recommend out of these ladies and Mia

https://sglonelyguy26.com/ke-le-massage/
https://sglonelyguy26.com/qian-qian-massage/
https://sglonelyguy26.com/fiona-massage/
https://sglonelyguy26.com/ice-massage/

My view might be a bit biased as I tend to chiong more in central area. But if you want just purely JG and massage, Mia is a good choice if you don't mind her looks and body.

Ke le is younger and more fun during the session, but her JG isn't as good compared to Mia.

But with that being said.. usual caveat, YMMV.
Old 20-09-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster (A)

hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmaster10 View Post
Bro, thanks again for your sexciting list, for JG which MLs u preferred as there are so many of them! Which would u recommend out of these ladies and Mia

https://sglonelyguy26.com/ke-le-massage/
https://sglonelyguy26.com/qian-qian-massage/
https://sglonelyguy26.com/fiona-massage/
https://sglonelyguy26.com/ice-massage/
Ah bro for purely JG. I would rank them in this order:
1) Mia
2) Fiona
3) Qian Qian
4) Ke le
5) Ice

But for overall fun + JG I would rank this way:
1) Ke Le
2) Mia
3) Ice
4) Fiona
5) Qian Qian

Of course if u are new to JG, go for Ice or Ke Le first to experience it first. If too painful then forget it just find other MLs for massage
Old 20-09-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
My view might be a bit biased as I tend to chiong more in central area. But if you want just purely JG and massage, Mia is a good choice if you don't mind her looks and body.

Ke le is younger and more fun during the session, but her JG isn't as good compared to Mia.

But with that being said.. usual caveat, YMMV.
Bro u tried Su Shan before? She was ranked 2nd in my list after Soda in JG few years back. her JG drops a little but still quite good imo, u can give it a try
Old 20-09-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy26.com/fairy-massage/

Recently got the chance to try Fairy. Photo is her, with the usual Meitu to brighten up the complexion.

Location wise, I would say its discreet and not so easily identifiable. It is good for me as there is nearby eateries to grab a bite/drink if you are too early but maybe some other bros prefer a much more quiet area.

Best part would be the costume selection. The selection of her costume is very wide, I manage to get two costume session when I take up her 90mins session. Seems like SIA Stewardess costume is the highly sought afer costume

Sensual wise, she is very very good in talking dirty with a bit of accent English. Its really turn me on as she is able to get into the character based on the costume of your choosing. Imagine JAV movies, without the full service part.

The mirror provided by her is a very good plus point. You can see the mirror and have a different view during the action. I thoroughly enjoy the session to the fullest, as she did not short change me at all, in and out close to the full 90mins session.

Definitely would RTM again provided I am in Singapore long enough and she have the suitable slot to my liking.

Another thing to note, she does serve drink for bros who are looking forward to it

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.
Old 20-09-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Bro u tried Su Shan before? She was ranked 2nd in my list after Soda in JG few years back. her JG drops a little but still quite good imo, u can give it a try

I might have tried her many years ago, her name rings a bell. But I'll try again next month, since recently I just went for massage + prostate.

The effects are pretty similar to JG though, still feeling it after a few days. But that's at the hc thread so let's not discuss it here.
Old 20-09-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkargh View Post
Thanks so much for sharing bro appreciated. Understand you mentioned she’s very vanilla.when u mentioned roam outside, will she remove top so that can roam top?
Ya. Top is fine. Will remove top for u to touch.
Old 20-09-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icopral View Post
May I ask what is hc?
Health centre/spa/massage shop.

There's a separate thread for HC.
Old 20-09-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
xxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is this An An new? Looks yummy

https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-anan/
Old 20-09-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Finally Meng is back. Superbbbb experience once again. Still think she's one of the best.
She is shop based?
Old 20-09-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 606 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1v2h3 View Post
pei qi is back?
Not sure if PeiQi is listed on SLG again
But she is definitely active on WC, posting quite recently on moments.
As to whether you are able to book her via WC, not sure. You can try.
Sharing is caring
Old 20-09-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40764 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fs1036le View Post
Umbrella somehow referring condom..
Hahahhaah
Rain Cloth more common used in the past
Old 20-09-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icopral View Post
May I ask what is hc?
Health centre. There is 1 thread in the forum dedicated for that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1