The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethedevil View Post
One more!

Welcome back bro! Was wondering what happened to you.

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 04-08-2019, 06:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi guys!

Sorry had been too busy to even enjoy the great SHOW here, and finally had some time to take a breather.

Here is the start of the series that I promised...

Quote:
One more!

Quote:
Yet another one!
Quote:
Last one for the night!

Thanks for sharing. Love the 1st and 2nd poses, sensual to me and not forgetting her lovely fishnet pussy poses too.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6906 / Power: 18
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

While I appreciate your comment on the images posted, would also request please do not quote the image in doing so...please
Old 04-08-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster (P)

benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

While I appreciate your comment on the images posted, would also request please do not quote the image in doing so...please
Old 04-08-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster (P)

Old 05-08-2019, 06:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7658 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Mrs B fully dressed and thus is rare!

Thank you Bro Ben.
Old 08-08-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 15
stuffyong is a name known to allstuffyong is a name known to allstuffyong is a name known to allstuffyong is a name known to allstuffyong is a name known to allstuffyong is a name known to all

looking forward to more Mrs B!!
Old 09-08-2019, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7658 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Happy National Day to all Bang Bro and Sis here!
Old 11-08-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 12
cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!

National day weekend ... any marikita?
Old 11-08-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 10
liketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Happy Bicentennial to Mr & Mrs B and all samsters. Enjoy your super long weekend.
Old 14-08-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 17
koons1 is a splendid one to beholdkoons1 is a splendid one to beholdkoons1 is a splendid one to beholdkoons1 is a splendid one to beholdkoons1 is a splendid one to beholdkoons1 is a splendid one to beholdkoons1 is a splendid one to beholdkoons1 is a splendid one to behold

Where have you been Mr&Mrs b? Hope all is well on your end. Miss your holiday pictures.
Old 14-08-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of

bump up for mrs b
Old 25-08-2019, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 12
cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!cunnilinguslove is one of the Best!

upz mrs b for the weekend
Old 25-08-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9628 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

hump mrs b..........................thread...
Old 25-08-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 10
liketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Hope Mr and Mrs B are not stuck in Hong Kong.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1