The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-10-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 806 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Sharing my top 3 favourite JG MLs

1) Ke Le
Pretty, hot, lickable saggy c boobs and pussy. Fun and full service available. Most importantly she has JG and prostate massage skill

2) Mia
Milf, saggy B boobs and very bouncy white ass. Shy but horny. Her JG is the best out of the 3 for me

3) Xiaoyu
Mid 30s , small B & average looking MLs, ex LLJ disciple and her JG is softer and more sensual

Cheers! Happy TGIF!
Ke Le going back china tmr for 15days. Do lick her gao gao before she go on holidays.
Old 21-10-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 806 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Her JG is okay only, compared with Fiona.

For now, my gold standard is Mindy, there's another legend called Fong who has returned but I haven't try yet, can pm shaky for contact in HC thread.

Second tier would be LLJ and her disciples like xiaoyu.

I'm lucky that I haven't encountered the bottom tier where ML disguise a glorified HJ as JG.. yet.

On a side note, Mia is back ��
Wonder where Fiona goes? Cant find her on any website
Old 21-10-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 15
pgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Ke Le going back china tmr for 15days. Do lick her gao gao before she go on holidays.
After her holiday, be the first, then lick her until she buey tahan, want you to piak piak her
Old 21-10-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Agree on your MR. The more you visits her, the better the experience.

I also can't find any good ML nowadays. Tried a few new MLs, but can't satisfy my need on overall experience, So I went back to find the sensual godness beibei again. Always treat me well, without commercial feeling, very hardworking and a comfortable relaxing session.

If anyone has recommendations on ML who has good looks and figure, good attitude and have a decent massage skills, please let me know. I can exchange ctc with you depends on who you are looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgyk View Post
Have been behind the scene for many years, now i am back

Going thru many FR, many ML now, were formally FL years back when they were 18yo - 24yo, now they are mostly above 30yo and now adv as 24yo - 28yo

Anyway, who cares, as long as they can maintain themselves well. And last time I was young, now I also old man liao. Different standard liao.

The first ML I visited is Beibei whom I knew her before Covid19 when she was here alone. Her friend were block by Custom and sent back, she came thru by herself, poor gal.

I still have her Wechat, so I text her to make an appointment with her.
Met up with her, too bad, she doesn't remember me

Anyway, here my MR for Beibei

Look : 8/10 Aged a bit, but still looks good

Boobs : 8/10 Still the same B, Natural (Last time she said want to do Bigger)

Massage : Told her I don't want

GFE : 10/10 After she recalled who I was, start to hug, kiss and cuddle in bed

Sensual : 11/10 No Words to describe, much better than last time

BBBJ : 10/10 Slurp Slurp and go deep and looked into my eyes, WOW

RTM : Already thinking of going again (Too long no chiong)

Damage : 120 + tips

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/beibei-massage/
Old 21-10-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
Listed FN....

Either FL or another case of SLG put "wrongly"

Boobs looks non-existent....

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 21-10-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Listed FN....

Either FL or another case of SLG put "wrongly"

Boobs looks non-existent....
the previous angpai xiaoxiao boobs also non existent.. lol.. anyi's good friend..
Old 21-10-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyzr View Post
How old she look? Can consider syt?
Similar to her photo just without the beauty effect.
Old 22-10-2023, 02:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/sweety-massage/

Short MR.

Easy in arrangement. Place is clean.

She is chatty and strikes a conversation easily. No dull moment.

Knowledgeable with a medical and physio background. Rate her massage above average.

Sensual is good. Nice huggable body and beautiful rack.

She was here before on a short stint in 19. Didn't visit her then though.

RTM yes
Old 22-10-2023, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
BlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/yi-mo-massage/

Searched the thread and only found 1 MR on this ML. Nonetheless, still gave her a try since the location is very convenient for me. The experience was basically the same as the other MR on her.

Very convenient for public transport and walkers. More of a hassle for drivers.

Looks:
Looks nothing like the photos on the page, but doesn't look bad. At certain angles, she looks a little like 单依纯. Looks like she's in her 20s. She said she's born in the 90s, so she's anywhere between mid 20s or early 30s.

Body:
Slim with smooth skin. B cups.

Massage:
Very average. Did put in effort using her knees and elbows.

Sensual:
A good experience. Catbath all over front and back. Very patient with a lot of effort. The BBBJ was good as well. The moaning really made it sound like she enjoyed it.

GFE:
Friendly and chatty. Felt really comfortable with her. After the shot, she gave me an arm massage while we chatted candidly.

RTM:
Yes. The location is very convenient for me, and the experience was very good as well.
Old 22-10-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/sweety-massage/

Short MR.

Easy in arrangement. Place is clean.

She is chatty and strikes a conversation easily. No dull moment.

Knowledgeable with a medical and physio background. Rate her massage above average.

Sensual is good. Nice huggable body and beautiful rack.

She was here before on a short stint in 19. Didn't visit her then though.

RTM yes
Bro she dies FN or SN ?

Location has any security ?
Old 22-10-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/manman-massage/

Short FR for Man Man :
Took the 120 mins package.
Location - 5 mins walk from MRT, for those driving can park nearby HDB, or roadside lots. No security.
Shower : alone.
Looks : she looks older than the picture.
Body : slim, petite and B cup.
Service : done in SN. Massage good and got strength. There's option to use oil if you request. After back done turn over and she massage my rod, and then lie beside me to do HJ while I hug her tightly too.
After that she did a thorough ear cleaning and head massage for finale.
Personality: friendly and can chat when you talk to her.
Damage : $220
Old 22-10-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 7
PradaBoy is a splendid one to beholdPradaBoy is a splendid one to beholdPradaBoy is a splendid one to beholdPradaBoy is a splendid one to beholdPradaBoy is a splendid one to beholdPradaBoy is a splendid one to beholdPradaBoy is a splendid one to beholdPradaBoy is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-lucky/

Friendly chiobu and just recently arrived.

Staying alone in a condo in the central area. Discreet place and nearby MRT for foot soldiers. Massage was ok, good sensual and playability. Good figure with nice-sized boobs.
Old 22-10-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 5
rahardcore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahardcore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PradaBoy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-lucky/

Friendly chiobu and just recently arrived.

Staying alone in a condo in the central area. Discreet place and nearby MRT for foot soldiers. Massage was ok, good sensual and playability. Good figure with nice-sized boobs.
Bro, do you need to top up for bbbj?
Old 22-10-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6895 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrabNuggets View Post
is she Amei's roommate?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
pretty obvious
no wonder the 130.... i do dig sweety kind of looks if the pic are accurate, but i rather support the 120s
Old 22-10-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahardcore View Post
Bro, do you need to top up for bbbj?

Been here for about 2 mths liao.
She is listed as FL in other website.
Up her when she first came. Masaage and FJ so so,
nothing to shout about
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1