The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-11-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Guys, there is a Xiao Yu 小鱼 that stays at S***** hill... but cant find her ad now. Has she RTC? anyone knows who i am talking about? slim, quite tall, and youngish.
She is still on break due to family/friends visit.
Should be back in Mid Nov if no more visiting occurs.
Old 02-11-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 14
smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/vi-vi-massage/

Does anyone knows who was her room mate?
Anyway, this vivi has to add some age. Not 22 as stated.
When I visited her last week, she is staying alone with no room mate.
Old 02-11-2023, 08:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jim1514 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Didn't see the room mate, and I agree with you about the age.
Old 03-11-2023, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3519 / Power: 15
jessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post
Looks too good to be true. Commando leh
Think need to add some age to it. looks different
Old 03-11-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

went to vivi's FL listing on the TT website and saw someone mentioned tarma with "mumu". however i couldn't find mumu's current listing (maybe code red) so i dug up a cached website

@kazun was this the room mate that you saw? (remove spacing between "tt" and "vip") https://web.archive.org/web/20230925033010/https://www.tt vip-25.com/girl.php?id=5762

Last edited by juniper; 03-11-2023 at 09:53 AM. Reason: fixed URL
Old 03-11-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light

actually listings mostly give fake info nowadays

to minimise disappointment, ownself mentally add 5-10 years and kg

and deduct bust size e.g. 34C is more likely to be 32B
Old 03-11-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
The one with the dog?
no, no dog. thanks.
Old 03-11-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
went to vivi's FL listing on the TT website and saw someone mentioned tarma with "mumu". however i couldn't find mumu's current listing (maybe code red) so i dug up a cached website

@kazun was this the room mate that you saw? (remove spacing between "tt" and "vip") https://web.archive.org/web/20230925033010/https://www.tt vip-25.com/girl.php?id=5762
I saw on that website got one japanese calling 2k one shot!!!!
Old 03-11-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
I saw on that website got one japanese calling 2k one shot!!!!
sure, jap abalone cost more, but 2k!?

i wouldn't pay that kind of money unless its a top grade famous abalone (like saika kawakita level --- i can only dream)
Old 03-11-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
LifeisGood2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/bei-bei-massage/

Came across this (other) Bei Bei (not the Area B one) on slg. Was attracted by one of the photos that looked like Niki Chow, my absolute favourite HK actress.

Looks: sweet, pretty and actually does look like Niki Chow when she smiles. Photos are not PSed, and she's not photogenic. Prettier in person, in my view.

Build/boobs: tall, skinny build, just like Niki Chow but with slightly bigger boobs (100% natural with nice nipples)

Massage/Sensual: Strips down to sexy tiny panties while you lie face up. Starts off with massaging of the thighs while sharing with me her limits - can squeeze and zhut boobs, but cannot suck or tune nipples; BJ  with cap on; etc.

Opted for HJ - not much pattern, but accommodated to my requests to position herself to facilitate my roaming preferences ( as opposed to many who siam-here-siam-there).

After sensual/bath, will commence with massage proper till full 60 min is up. Although massage lacked strength, enjoyed the feel of her (warm) pussy through her panties seated on my back.

Phone usage: will ask for permission to respond to customers.

RTM: yes, because she's totally my type.
she use different name and pic before? as on the site the reviews are there since early this year ?
Old 03-11-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
sure, jap abalone cost more, but 2k!?

i wouldn't pay that kind of money unless its a top grade famous abalone (like saika kawakita level --- i can only dream)
That girl is a rather famous jav actress, saw her vid before, think what makes her special is her extremely long tongue, seems almost inhuman. But ya 2k is way way out of budget for many ppl lol and i read in the comments that the okt is kinda arrogant and snobbish(they removed all the comments), they also boasted that they might bring in more like emi fukuda next.
Old 03-11-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeisGood2022 View Post
she use different name and pic before? as on the site the reviews are there since early this year ?
I visited her a few months back and write a MR. Same name.
Old 03-11-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 11
hkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/beibei-massage/

Just finish a session with beibei, though there are phone usage here and there. But max is around less than 5 seconds per usage. Sometimes she just look at it when her phone rings. To me, thats fine though. Wonder will I get lightning strike by some bros here. But just my opinion.

But she did make it up with her services though, not the best HJ i had. But erm, her moaning when kissing, her position around you when she is kissing and doing her deed is just perfect to be able to roam.

I personally will definitely RTM though.

Just my two cents. Thank you
Old 03-11-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
audio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Yes that’s the flatmate. Saw her when I visited VV some time ago.
Old 03-11-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/chen-chen-massage/

I have been visiting her for a while now, and recently took her Jap B2B massage + CIM package. She has moved back to her old place before she RTC for a few weeks last month, and the place is big enough to place the inflatable water bed in her living room.

She started off by bathing me in the shower with some teasing, then we moved to the water bed. Once there, I lay facing down while she glided on my body with her boobs massaging the back of my body.

I then turned over and she began licking my nipples and slowly BJ me. We soon got into 69 position and I exploded while we pleasured each other.

As I have not tried Jap B2B before, it's an interesting sensual experience and I won't mind RTMing to try it again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1