The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-11-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
Hi, i would like to share my 2 recent unpleasant experience when visiting ML, not annoyed with ML but annoyed with some bros.

Basaically some bros kept calling ML hp to make appointment and for the next bro who reached 15 mins early had to call the ML to tell her that you have reached ? Like what for ? Cant you just send a text and wait for ur time slot. Im still having my time.

And usually last 15 mins is always the part where you need to finish off. Can you imagine when ur having ur HJ and the ringtone keeps ringing, kinda disruptive.

Some bro really need to have some EQ.

Correct me if im wrong.
I will advise the ML to switch her phone to silent or vibration mode instead.
Old 22-11-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
LifeisGood2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post

But actually i blame MLs for not handling it better not the bro fault. So I will just stop visiting the ML if cannot get over it.
yup thats true, as the ML has the choice not to pick up the call or set to vibrate earlier when sensual part

mostly those good ones will put their phones away for that 10 mins completely or so at least first
Old 22-11-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-tiantian/

Has anyone tried this newcomer?
Old 22-11-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/sweety-massage/

Always wanted to try her, but put off by her location.

Anyway, just happened I was doing some earrands around that area few days ago, so I pre-book a day before.

Looks: Quite close to the pictures. She is indeed quite attractive.

Boob: Really very big and natural. And firm n bouncy too.

Figure : Ok...I read some feedback she is kind of plump. But I think she looks just fine. I kind of prefer some meat in ladies. I was quite intimidated to see her weight lifting equipment in her room. She really keep fit and can feel her toned triceps. Which probably explains why she can exert so much force during massage.

Massage: She asked me which area to focus on...told her shoulder and lower back. And she really knows her thing. she put in effort and at times was quite painful with the pressing.....but I actually felt better especially the lower back and slept better.

Sensual: Very good with soft moanings and breathing. Just also want to point out she got very smooth and fair complexion. Really very steamy just by hugging her and playing with her 2 big melons.
Done with panties on.

Attitude : Nice and friendly. Offer me a cup of water to bring upstairs. (Her room is upstairs, need to climb stairs). Also wish to point out she was fully commited during the session and she only start to touch her phone when I'm showering.

Misc : Provide clean fresh thick towels for me to wipe dry. Shower area was clean. Do note her room is equipped with shower/toilet. Not shared with her other flatmate.

RTM: Her location is far for me and besides it is 130 per session. Will only consider if Im going that area again. But plus points is her massage skill and big melons.
Old 22-11-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Basically some bros kept calling ML hp to make appointment and for the next bro who reached 15 mins early had to call the ML to tell her that you have reached ? Like what for ? Cant you just send a text and wait for ur time slot. Im still having my time.
There will always be such Bros around. Just plain inconsiderate.
Some will even request to go up early just becasue they reach early and are regular customers.

But I do agree, it is up to the ML to handle such situations.

Last time I got one regular ML ask me to hurry up with just 25 mins into the session as she told me her next customer is coming up.
(I wasn't late and my session started on time.)
That really spoil my mood for the sensual but I chop chop with the shooting and shower.
Was out after spending just 40 mins...but I did not see any Bros rushing in at the gate.
Maybe she bluff me...needless to say, I drop her from my list.
Old 22-11-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
saint82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time lurker in the forum..
never posted a review but finally found one that is worth sharing

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-lucky/

Looks: 8/10. Accurate to the photos. No need discount. Closest to the one on the left with the window.
Massage: Never try before
Body: Enhanced boobs, body not toned but not fat. Nice to hug.
Environment: Cleanest toilet I ever visited for massage. Uses disposable tower for shower and bed cover. Which I appreciate a lot.
HJ: Slow takes her time, no rush.
CIM: Needs top up. Slow and gentle, can tell her to suck harder according to preference. NO TEETH!
GFE: Friendly, gentle lady with shiny bright eyes. Makes small talks when massaging. Can lie down beside you to cuddle after releasing.

Third visit in 7 days, no hp use, no shortchanging.. Have high expectations on the looks dept, had at least 10 experiences over the past year that I visited lonelyguy again to have a feel how much 照骗 I kanna after I walked out..

Please treat the gentle lady well, YMMV.
Old 22-11-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-tiantian/

Has anyone tried this newcomer?
Tried liao, not bad, quite pretty and very close to pic with a sharp nose(not sure got went under the knife or not lol). SN and can Zhut. Likes to talk dirty alot, sounds abit commercial but at least she puts in the effort.Boobs are kinda on the small side though so probably no go for boob lovers. Very chatty also, can talk non stop. After shooting still have abit of massage.

Last edited by Ivysaw; 22-11-2023 at 11:57 PM.
Old 22-11-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Some will even request to go up early just becasue they reach early and are regular customers.

Last time I got one regular ML ask me to hurry up with just 25 mins into the session as she told me her next customer is coming up
That really spoil my mood for the sensual but I chop chop with the shooting and shower.
Was out after spending just 40 mins...but I did not see any Bros rushing in at the gate.
That time I encounter 1 ML, while hj-ing replying messages, my xdd straight go to sleep mode, still dare to ask me do you want to top up for bbbj, I ask her to stop, bath & dress up & leave, that’s is even worse
Old 23-11-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2472 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Last time I got one regular ML ask me to hurry up with just 25 mins into the session as she told me her next customer is coming up.

Kena the same treatment from a few MLs who are clock watcher and will signal me to shower 20-25 mins before time and said next customer is coming soon 10 mins before time. I can tell whether the ML is lying or not thru her eyes (dare not make eye contact with u if she is lying). Somemore told me will provide better service to me next time. No more next time!

This is why I continue to RTM Amei cos she exceeded the 60 mins a few times and her working attitude is very gd...no phone usage during massage & sensual at all and her seductive voice is a plus point too. Might try Sweety after Amei RTC in Jan.
Old 23-11-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2472 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavX View Post
I also took a bullet. Personally feels the actual face is 50% discount and is baby dino. She tried upselling which i rejected. In hindsight, i should have the courage to just leave as the service was rushed and hj was worse than mechanical.

Will not rtm.
Upz for honest MR. Pics look too gd to be true...sad to know the truth.
Old 23-11-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
glyphs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody knows if 77 is coming back?
Old 23-11-2023, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 12
JavX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJavX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Upz for honest MR. Pics look too gd to be true...sad to know the truth.
While rare, i've met ML with worse face but at least they are aware and make up with better massage. This yuan yuan just feels like a scam. Massage just keeps slapping same area, hj keeps yanking my tool hard. Even asked why i went soft and i had to stop her a few times from the pain. I'm amazed i didn't scold her and leave.
Old 23-11-2023, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi, i would like to share my 2 recent unpleasant experience when visiting ML, not annoyed with ML but annoyed with some bros.
Basaically some bros kept calling ML hp to make appointment and for the next bro who reached 15 mins early had to call the ML to tell her that you have reached ? Like what for ? Cant you just send a text and wait for ur time slot. Im still having my time.
And usually last 15 mins is always the part where you need to finish off. Can you imagine when ur having ur HJ and the ringtone keeps ringing, kinda disruptive.
Some bro really need to have some EQ.
Correct me if im wrong.
Maybe some bro have written Chinese problem so making calls would be easier for them....
I ever act as translator for the ML as some bro sent message in English.
Also saw some who sent message to ask whether he can call her?
Old 23-11-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
That time I encounter 1 ML, while hj-ing replying messages, my xdd straight go to sleep mode, still dare to ask me do you want to top up for bbbj, I ask her to stop, bath & dress up & leave, that’s is even worse
I will never RTM such ML. I know the messages are important to secure the subsequent appointments. But at the minimum, the ML need to deliver the services they promised at the acceptable level at the present moment.

That’s the reason why the LoKi pair rank high up in my RTM list.
Old 23-11-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/sweety-massage/
Always wanted to try her, but put off by her location.
Anyway, just happened I was doing some earrands around that area few days ago, so I pre-book a day before.
Looks: Quite close to the pictures. She is indeed quite attractive.
Boob: Really very big and natural. And firm n bouncy too.
Figure : Ok...I read some feedback she is kind of plump. But I think she looks just fine. I kind of prefer some meat in ladies. I was quite intimidated to see her weight lifting equipment in her room. She really keep fit and can feel her toned triceps. Which probably explains why she can exert so much force during massage.
Massage: She asked me which area to focus on...told her shoulder and lower back. And she really knows her thing. she put in effort and at times was quite painful with the pressing.....but I actually felt better especially the lower back and slept better.
Sensual: Very good with soft moanings and breathing. Just also want to point out she got very smooth and fair complexion. Really very steamy just by hugging her and playing with her 2 big melons.
Done with panties on.
Attitude : Nice and friendly. Offer me a cup of water to bring upstairs. (Her room is upstairs, need to climb stairs). Also wish to point out she was fully commited during the session and she only start to touch her phone when I'm showering.
Misc : Provide clean fresh thick towels for me to wipe dry. Shower area was clean. Do note her room is equipped with shower/toilet. Not shared with her other flatmate.
RTM: Her location is far for me and besides it is 130 per session. Will only consider if Im going that area again. But plus points is her massage skill and big melons.

I have a wild thinking of visiting Sweety then walk down to continue with Amei...
Anyway, have tried Amei B4 and going to try Sweety soon...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1