The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-12-2023, 05:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgatedarlie View Post
What’s the神秘手法?
Basically she will positioned herself to look like she is having a BJ on you but its actually her hand simulating
Old 06-12-2023, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 0
MoWangWo168 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMoWangWo168 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

New here and after reading the past 1 to 2 weeks thread for a start, decided to give AhMei a go since she is the hottest topic recently.

Booked a day earlier n I got a slot.
To me, she is a looker for sure with makeup.

Body is very very nice with slim waist and big C boobs.

She is playful for sure and that really brings up the mood for me. Love her sexy dance combined with her outfit.

Smells damn good and love her flowing long hair.

Sensual is very good me and HJ is very nice. She can accommodate whatever speed you request for and no complains. Can zhut and squeeze her boobs, but be gentle.

Can lie on the bed and chat with her till time is up.

Total time spent: 50mins

Overall a very nice experience and rtm for sure.
Old 06-12-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
Alwx has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
Roaming wise is still 3G. G-string is on the entire time. But I agree she looks even prettier this time and her figure is still as good as before. She smells good and sounds good, packs a punch when massaging you which is the "main" reason why we are even there in the first place. Her interaction with the bed side light was simply adorable, struggling to get it to react and listen to her command while her svelte body was leaning over me. Woof, instant hard-on!

The 神密手法 is also something worth looking forward to... ��

YMMV.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/love-massage/
She was only wearing g-string when servicing you? Previous stint she don’t even take off her shorts, when I visited
Old 06-12-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
i know some ML go back will inject stuff into face one... maybe thats why?

Yes, for sure they will do that and some will do more like sharpen the nose boost up their Boobs..
ML who stayed here > 6 months can see their Boobs down sizes.
Old 06-12-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoWangWo168 View Post
New here and after reading the past 1 to 2 weeks thread for a start, decided to give AhMei a go since she is the hottest topic recently.

Booked a day earlier n I got a slot.
To me, she is a looker for sure with makeup.

Body is very very nice with slim waist and big C boobs.

She is playful for sure and that really brings up the mood for me. Love her sexy dance combined with her outfit.

Smells damn good and love her flowing long hair.

Sensual is very good me and HJ is very nice. She can accommodate whatever speed you request for and no complains. Can zhut and squeeze her boobs, but be gentle.

Can lie on the bed and chat with her till time is up.

Total time spent: 50mins

Overall a very nice experience and rtm for sure.
I am curious to see this amei. So many posts on her in the preceding pages
Old 06-12-2023, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8048 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

This pattern never fails.

After some negative feedback, sure will have new accounts to write positive reviews.

First post can get more than 100 points some more.
Old 06-12-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwx View Post
She was only wearing g-string when servicing you? Previous stint she don’t even take off her shorts, when I visited
Her dress was still on but reduced to a piece of cloth wrapped around her waist. Top and bottom were available for 3G roaming
Old 06-12-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwx View Post
Usually she wears those tiny panties that is so thin and resembles gstring
The few vanilla that gets me hard but some places are forbidden zone.
Old 06-12-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster (M)

Visited W last week.

1. Location

A central location and convenient for non-drivers like me. First time visiting this location, I thought it be hard to find. But surprisingly, W provided me step by step instructions from MRT exit to her location. Hence, getting there was a breeze.

2. Looks

Very pretty and young girl who greeted me in her white nightie. Good figure as well. Someone you will not reject.

3. Room

Her apartment was clean and tidy. She guided me to her room, where I went naked and took my shower. After showering, she came to dry me up.

4. Massage

I noticed that she took care of minor details. She played music on the background. She was very polite and kept checking with me if everything is ok.

I lied face down where she went started massaging me. Her massage got good strength. I like that her hair was caressing my butt when she was rubbing me, wonder if it was intentional. We chatted like old friends while her hands were touching me. It’s was very comfortable being with her.

She spent my good amount of time on my back, before she started rubbing my inner thighs and butt. Soon she asked me to turn over and started on sensual.

5. Sensual

By now, she was facing me half naked. With both hands, one of her hand was rubbing my balls the other hand was working on my shaft. The focus on my shaft tip got me trembling. She was teasing me to the edge.

She then lied down beside me to allow me more access. Her hand did not leave my shaft when she switched positions. She started stroking my shaft. The occasional twirling and twisting HJ got me to another high.

My hand was all over her. Her boobs were a handful. She was moaning softly as I touched her.

She continued after i exploded and squeezed out the last bits of my juice.

We both cleaned up and she gave me a head massage. Her head massage was surprisingly good and I almost felt asleep on her.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/w-massage/

Last edited by Alwx; 06-12-2023 at 12:29 PM.
Old 06-12-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post

After some negative feedback, sure will have new accounts to write positive reviews.

I actually prefer to see more negative feedback on my regular MLs. Easier to get my favourite time slot on weekend.

Common tactics used by competitors' regular customers as well to smear the AP's reputation with back to back negative reviews.

Pls do not look for Amei and Nina, they will use their big boobs to torture u and give u selection headaches.
Old 06-12-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 4
Buaytahanliao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBuaytahanliao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgatedarlie View Post
I tried her also but the whole session she was like emotionless. Maybe tired. Her svc was quite ok to be fair to her. But gfe was close to 0.

Doesnt allow roaming also. I was like wtf.

Wanted to re book but her sian face and no roaming deters me. 😮‍💨
I agree her svc is not bad.

I think she is about 40 years old
So was a bit turned off when i saw her face.
Old 06-12-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GR32T deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
She’s a beautiful and genuine lady. Very vanilla and have strict boundaries.

Worth a visit but do respect her boundaries and you’ll have a good time.
Old 06-12-2023, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3695 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post

Eagle-eyed bro

And that is why those MLs don't lose business despite honest MRs here.
Old 06-12-2023, 01:04 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 263 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42350 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
I actually prefer to see more negative feedback on my regular MLs. Easier to get my favourite time slot on weekend.

Common tactics used by competitors' regular customers as well to smear the AP's reputation with back to back negative reviews.

Pls do not look for Amei and Nina, they will use their big boobs to torture u and give u selection headaches.
You are right, all these lousy tactics only can confuse new cheongsters but not people like us lor. We are pro ok?

Btw, after I took some cunt juices from Amei and Nina, those pimples on my face all gone you know? You believe or not?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 06-12-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ngng0620 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
You are right, all these lousy tactics only can confuse new cheongsters but not people like us lor. We are pro ok?

Btw, after I took some cunt juices from Amei and Nina, those pimples on my face all gone you know? You believe or not?
I would assume ML will treat diff customer differently. As there is still demand, so ML can choose customer. Thus I believe now the one paying money will also need to service the ML to make them happy in both 心灵和身体. Some will give tips or top up for extra service which I usually won't. I prefer the fishing experience. My longer period is more than 1 year before panties was take down. But it is worth it as when I visit, they will auto take down their panties. The shortest is around 3 visit. Some will even give FJ for free if they are horny(girl also have their need) . Visit the ML a few more time and get more service instead. But of course as a customer, you will have to put in effort to satisfy their 心灵和生理。And I just stick to 2 to 3 ML until they left before I approach new ML.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1