The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-12-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 9
Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi bros,

Sorry for the lazy post, but I haven't been in this forum for more than year. Can anyone share who's some top babes these days?

If need to narrow down, my pref criteria:
- BJJJ
- nice boobs (can suck)

Thanks
Old 13-12-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
torotoro is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone try this https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-luna/ before? Previously there is another Luna but delisted, are they the same?

This one listed FJ on another site also
Old 13-12-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 10
omg12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteromg12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

visited fairy recently https://sglonelyguy-28.com/fairy-massage/
look:7/10 quite close to her pics but the blackheads on her nose quite jialat.
body: 8/10
gfe: 8/10
sensual: 8/10
massage : 5/10 she was using her phone while massaging me
rtm: personally for me no , before heading down she said she will help me shower but after reaching she said she dunwan get her clothes wet so she dont wan to help me shower.
Old 13-12-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
LBJForever has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Long time forum lurker (fairly new in the 'market') and first time MR poster 😝.

I booked Love 3 times within past 2 weeks. Her 神秘手法 is indeed amazing (feels like the real thing), made me cum much faster 😂. And when I thought that's all her tricks, my 3rd visit surprised me as she unleashed more sensual moves. With a solid curvy body, almost perfect B-C natural boobs (to me at least) and such a pretty face + seductive voice, she never fail to keep my heart pounding hard. Massage wise she's consistent with decent strength (she worked out regularly in gym).

She is genuinely thinking about expanding her services (within certain boundaries), so bros please continue to support and give her ideas for 'upgrade'. I feel she certainly has potential to open up more and serve us better (like Amei, Lora, Nicole type).

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/love-massage/
Old 13-12-2023, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by torotoro View Post
Anyone try this https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-luna/ before? Previously there is another Luna but delisted, are they the same?

This one listed FJ on another site also
Yes, she does FJ, formally known as Candy. She is back in China now, should be coming back soon
Old 13-12-2023, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Long time forum lurker (fairly new in the 'market') and first time MR poster 😝.

I booked Love 3 times within past 2 weeks. Her 神秘手法 is indeed amazing (feels like the real thing), made me cum much faster 😂. And when I thought that's all her tricks, my 3rd visit surprised me as she unleashed more sensual moves. With a solid curvy body, almost perfect B-C natural boobs (to me at least) and such a pretty face + seductive voice, she never fail to keep my heart pounding hard. Massage wise she's consistent with decent strength (she worked out regularly in gym).

She is genuinely thinking about expanding her services (within certain boundaries), so bros please continue to support and give her ideas for 'upgrade'. I feel she certainly has potential to open up more and serve us better (like Amei, Lora, Nicole type).

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/love-massage/
Bro, you tio KC already. Set up new account just to promote her.

Nevertheless, hope what you said are true.
Old 13-12-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
LBJForever has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Bro, you tio KC already. Set up new account just to promote her.

Nevertheless, hope what you said are true.
Haha KC or not, she certainly knows how to finish me off with more pleasure than many other MLs despite less roaming, etc. Yes let's hope more bros can influence her soon 🙏🥳
Old 13-12-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 17
venomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of light

SLG - Dabao

Look: 8/10
Body: good for boob lovers (strongly recom)
Massage: 6.5/10
Sensual: 8/10

she is a v friendly girl.. can really chit chat.

RTM: Yes

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/da-bao-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 14-12-2023 at 08:30 AM.
Old 13-12-2023, 11:27 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Oops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Jumped the Gun. The acutal date start date for early next year has no even been set.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 14-12-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Oops
Bro, all good lah.
Explained liao.

I know u trying to remind me to intro u a good ML right. LOL
I get it.

Last edited by Tom666; 14-12-2023 at 12:47 AM.
Old 14-12-2023, 07:43 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

You know me well, buddy bro
Can’t hide my agenda from you
You can take your time, I will definitely wait

Quote:
Bro, all good lah.
Explained liao.

I get it.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 14-12-2023, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, all good lah.
Explained liao.

I get it.
I also want leh~~! Slg a bit boring for me atm

Even with the incoming 30days visa free, not too sure it’s a good or bad thing.
Some likely issue I see will be:
1) higher rental for them as it will be in high demand hence the cost will be directed to us
2) lack of condos, so many will operate in hotel. Which some bro may not like it. If don’t want condo settings, there’s actually a lot of other options available even for now
3) hit and go mentality, so may expect lower service level
4) vanilla bros will have lesser time to build up chemistry before they left
5) even got very good ones, expect them to be fully book in the limited period and they will get burn out in a wk or two.
6) big spenders can just bao them for that 3-4 wks and take them off the market.

Advantage, will have many many options. Especially if u Cheong ktv. Most likely will see a big increase in ktv mm.

Other than vice…. Well… expect overcrowding at many places in sg.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 14-12-2023, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post

1) higher rental for them as it will be in high demand hence the cost will be directed to us
2) lack of condos, so many will operate in hotel. Which some bro may not like it. If don’t want condo settings, there’s actually a lot of other options available even for now
5) even got very good ones, expect them to be fully book in the limited period and they will get burn out in a wk or two.
6) big spenders can just bao them for that 3-4 wks and take them off the market.

Advantage, will have many many options. Especially if u Cheong ktv. Most likely will see a big increase in ktv mm.

Ya, some mls also reflected that 30 days is too short for them to take real advantage of it, might be great for fl and ktv girls though sine they usually don't stay long.
Old 14-12-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post

Yes. U see more freelancer in KTV/Flower joint actually.
Less risk more money for them.
Ya. The nice looker will have long queue and higher price which u can see it works for them.

Will have more social problem too.
Overstayers will raise.
And like u say, overly crowded street.
Those big spenders had already did their revenge tour. This policy won't help our economy much.
Old 14-12-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 1
littlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys,

Any FR for this ML, interested to try out
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaoxiao/

Greatly appreciated.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1