The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-12-2023, 02:03 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Mvpscott is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLifeNotYours View Post
Maybe I am lucky
Maybe you look like Andy Lau lah..
Old 17-12-2023, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 5
untightenedbolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Usually those who ask for payment upfront is a sure sign you are going to get bad or fast food service.

I will steer clear of this lady.
not referring to this girl in particular. but my best experience was with Jordie (RTC). She also ask for payment upfront for our first meeting. To me it doesn't really matter, because we also heard stories that ML shortchange timing even when payment is after the deed.
I guess what I'm trying to say is upfront payment is not really indication you're going to get fast food or not. I believe bros here is not out there to cheat MLs money, perhaps forgot to withdraw cash etc and ML is also not convenient for cashless payment. If ML ask for upfront payment, don't take it personally. For them it's business anyway.
Old 17-12-2023, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 5
untightenedbolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpotter View Post
Mostly condos, occasional MPs, rarely hdb flats..

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/zhi-zhi-massage/

Anyone going to be the first commando..?
photo looks gum me. tried contacted via sms. no reply. hahaha. I am willing to commando to check the landmines for the bros here. But she didn't give me the chance.
Old 17-12-2023, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1075 / Power: 22
Evilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by untightenedbolt View Post
photo looks gum me. tried contacted via sms. no reply. hahaha. I am willing to commando to check the landmines for the bros here. But she didn't give me the chance.
What i know is that some of them using data plan for their mobile. So they only reply either using wechat or whatsapp....sms really have to depend.
Old 17-12-2023, 07:30 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
MyLifeNotYours has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Agree with most of this, but her boobs are not well made IMO, note for boob lovers.

Her sensual is very good and she is accomodating. Unfortunately, she doesn't speak french.

Her strongest point is she loves to be painted! Now there is someone who rivals MLX LOL.

PS. Her entrance was a real pain to work. Glad she is moving to Area B.
Bro, she does spoke french with me leh
Old 17-12-2023, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/tian-tian-massage/

RTM Tian Tian yesterday morning, first customer of the day.
I had visited her before I go oversea, very chatty gal. First ML that I missed, so visit her once I am back

Location : Temporary (Parked distance away). She is moving to B area tomorrow (Sunday) evening with amber parking lots just beside her place (Will have a roommate, not alone anymore)

Look : My type of GDN look (Look like my X-gf)

Body : Small petite size

Boobs : Man make C, but still soft

Massage : Not for me, I never like massage

Sensual : Super shiok for almost 30mins (I think) back and front

BBBJ : Start with licking the little head and slower goes into deep throat, after a while moved into 69 position, I pulled her meimei to my mouth, painted her until she buay tahan. She wanted to escape, but I pull her back and continue to paint her until she cum....hahaha. Our story continue.....I shoot....
In fast, 1 bro had being telling me that she is good, and she moving to B which is more convenient for me, I will pay her a visit soon
Old 17-12-2023, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3047 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried her? Seems like can beat the Alice and Eva sisters

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-nancy/
Old 17-12-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 15
pgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Anyone tried her? Seems like can beat the Alice and Eva sisters

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-nancy/
BF already asking 230, if buay tahan, want FJ, how much will she ask for?
Old 17-12-2023, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe I am lucky
Rule of thumb in this forum is to FR on menu and not what is not in the menu. This is to prevent ML getting "hassled" to provide such "extra" . Keep to yourself and no need CNN mode. If really must, keep it in PM mode lah.
Old 17-12-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ting-zi-massage/

Managed to book same day, no security guard accessibility.
All started good until HJ ...no eye contact at all. I may as well save the $ and DIY. My list is empty, after JZ and Nat left.
Old 17-12-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Wah, then got where she allow kiss?

No kiss boobs is deal breaker for me.
No kiss boobs is normally a deal breaker for me as well, especially MLs that do the stiffening of body when you try to move them or position themselves such that they are focusing on your nipples where you have absolutely no access to their body except their shoulders. Love is not that so I am happy with that. It is macham 10 points minus 1 point for me.

Rotation is thus a must for me since my preference is more acute as I aged. OMM pushes her boobs into my face till I suffocate, and her body is generally oily all the time since she lathers it before service, so once in a while I want someone with a smooth skin tone to hug. Cheng Yin and Eimi are also my regulars since I have known them for a long time and knowing they are not accepting customers every hour do help that they are not mentally and physically tired which equals to better service, at least that is how I feel la. Nat was my favourite but then she retired.
Old 17-12-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
LBJForever has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ting-zi-massage/

Managed to book same day, no security guard accessibility.
All started good until HJ ...no eye contact at all. I may as well save the $ and DIY. My list is empty, after JZ and Nat left.
TZ sensual is usually quite OK. You must have caught her on a bad day. If you like eye contact by chio pretty face while HJ, try Lora (rtc soon by end Dec)/Amei/Nicole whom will also reward you with light lip kisses (YMMV). 😘😘
Old 17-12-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 6
Laolapcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May i know who is still good for nuru… used to visit nat
Old 17-12-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Agree with most of this, but her boobs are not well made IMO, note for boob lovers.
Her sensual is very good and she is accomodating. Unfortunately, she doesn't speak french.
Her strongest point is she loves to be painted! Now there is someone who rivals MLX LOL.
PS. Her entrance was a real pain to work. Glad she is moving to Area B.
Do you still like to speak french with someone doing CIM?
MLX also speak German...lol

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/tian-tian-massage/

Last edited by Ray06; 17-12-2023 at 04:22 PM.
Old 17-12-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1955 / Power: 17
Fiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Rule of thumb in this forum is to FR on menu and not what is not in the menu. This is to prevent ML getting "hassled" to provide such "extra" . Keep to yourself and no need CNN mode. If really must, keep it in PM mode lah.
Agree with u on this. My regular ML will strangle me if I revealed doing DFK with her in the forum and no more DFK with her after that. Managed to psycho her to give it a try only after 6th visit. Just keep trying and keep ur breath fresh when trying. Smokers will high chance be rejected unless the ML is a smoker and likes ur smoker's breath.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1