The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
If u really got so much worries here and there, then may as well don't go...
Instead of really asking such detailed questions, I would rather explore myself to get to know the answers...
Just read up on the necessary basic stuffs and do the exploration yourself...
Wouldn't it be better? Didn't u said u wanted an "adventure"?...
Morever u said u long long time never go, that means u ever go before lah...
Even first timer newbie also never worry so much like u...
Mayb later he will ask stay which hotel, how much for a night, where is the farms, how to go to the farms? How much is the gal in the farms? Got runners? Can bonk how many times?
In the end, he say cannot go dUE to some reasons .
Old 24-11-2014, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
doggienine99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman2012 View Post
Not far..seems like a good choice to fly

But TigerAir cancel flight frequently?
I worry if take leaves, planned everything..Tiger cancelled e flight or go Hatyai liao..they cancel e return flight
Hi bro

Is this the first time you plan to fly back fr Hatyai ?Don't worry lah , the Air Line will inform u before hand. Unless u hv booked the hotels via online (Internet) then it might incur cancellation charge. Nothing to loose.

Plan B - u can always go to Batam if plan A fail. Don't worry be happy. Cheong Gaylang also Ok lah.
Old 24-11-2014, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Mayb later he will ask stay which hotel, how much for a night, where is the farms, how to go to the farms? How much is the gal in the farms? Got runners? Can bonk how many times?
In the end, he say cannot go dUE to some reasons .
Maybe he'll ask will the girls squirt? Will they fake moans? Will they provide condoms? Are their condoms safe to use? Are the girls safe? Will I get infected with std?
Old 24-11-2014, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

".....periodically go on vitriolic outbursts/tirades just to establish that “Hey, I don’t tolerate anybody doubting me - I’m just a good guy sharing!” This is how they convince others reading that he don’t care as he is just sharing – yeah, right. And you’ve all seen how they then back it up using clones, co-conspirators and....."

http://sammythe.guru/showpos...&postcount=330

http://sammythe.guru/showpos...&postcount=331

Watch out!

SEAJ
Old 24-11-2014, 05:16 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
If u really got so much worries here and there, then may as well don't go... Instead of really asking such detailed questions, I would rather explore myself to get to know the answers... Just read up on the necessary basic stuffs and do the exploration yourself... Wouldn't it be better? Didn't u said u wanted an "adventure"?... Morever u said u long long time never go, that means u ever go before lah... Even first timer newbie also never worry so much like u...
Long time..when Tiger not even operate!
Now is going By Air..one day one flight..if it cancel will mean have to either extend or find other transport

I ask because I am a working..coming back on week day, likely work next day..unlike others might come back anytime or extend

My question may sound silly, but I asking abt those flying there b4, on their encounter of flight cancellation, not tell me will or will not! If someone can tell me, I can ask them tomorrow 4D no. Better
Old 24-11-2014, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Tomorrow no 4d nor toto...
Guess u are still in your dreams by now...
Old 24-11-2014, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Maosterz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Long time..when Tiger not even operate!
Now is going By Air..one day one flight..if it cancel will mean have to either extend or find other transport

I ask because I am a working..coming back on week day, likely work next day..unlike others might come back anytime or extend

My question may sound silly, but I asking abt those flying there b4, on their encounter of flight cancellation, not tell me will or will not! If someone can tell me, I can ask them tomorrow 4D no. Better
So far no issue for me when I fly tiger. Since now school holiday, unlikely they will have flight cancellation unless the flight is really down.
Old 24-11-2014, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Maosterz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You are such a joker
There will definitely be stops along the way....
First will be at Yong Peng for dinner....
Subsequently will be a few more stops before having breakfast near the Thai border...
Sorry Lao Da. Definitely will have stop for breakies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I think what he meant was Grassland dun make detours to stop at other places.
Normally only 3 stops..... 1st stop at Yong Peng for dinner..... 2nd stop at some petrol station after KL for refueling and toilet break..... 3rd stop at Changlun for breakfast and wait for Bukit Kayu Hitam border to open.
Thanks Ninja_Assassin for the clarification.

Quote:
Grassland doesn't even go to Hatyai...
I just booked my ticket for Dec trip up. Hopefully they dun cancel the bus.
Old 24-11-2014, 09:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Hatyai

Quote:
Which Coach offer such service? or going JB is better...I have a friend there can help book ticket.
You can buy coach ticket online or from the booths at Johor Bahru Larkin Bus Terminal.
Convenient for bros staying in the North than to head down to city to take coach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
I need to know which KFC Farm can accept credit card payment?

Quote:
Maybe he'll ask will the girls squirt? Will they fake moans? Will they provide condoms? Are their condoms safe to use? Are the girls safe? Will I get infected with std?
If after bonking I never cum can I get 50% refund or not?
Old 25-11-2014, 02:38 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maosterz View Post
I just booked my ticket for Dec trip up. Hopefully they dun cancel the bus.
The weather now and for the next 2 weeks is heavy rain and thunderstorms..... very high possibility of floods occurring. If it does flood and roads become impassable..... of course cancellation is normal.

Going by past experiences...... Hatyai will have flooding if it rains continuously and the Songkla basin is high tide..... and this is likely to occur in the 1st week of December.

Do take care and have contingency plans.
Old 25-11-2014, 07:15 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maosterz View Post
So far no issue for me when I fly tiger. Since now school holiday, unlikely they will have flight cancellation unless the flight is really down.
Thanks for sharing
Old 25-11-2014, 07:26 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Tomorrow no 4d nor toto...
Guess u are still in your dreams by now...
Quoting an example only, friend! Not tat I don't know its Tues...no need b specific..
Tis is a forum, where people share, I not know u in person & I believe never have offended u b4
Why have to attack me, jus because I (a newbie) asking question (which is consider new & unknown to me, as I never fly to Hatyai before, and want to know & learn more from others) which may seems silly to u,whom may be LaoJiao.
Old 25-11-2014, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Quoting an example only, friend! Not tat I don't know its Tues...no need b specific..
Tis is a forum, where people share, I not know u in person & I believe never have offended u b4
Why have to attack me, jus because I (a newbie) asking question (which is consider new & unknown to me, as I never fly to Hatyai before, and want to know & learn more from others) which may seems silly to u,whom may be LaoJiao.
Bro, I am not lao Jiao but I try to answer your questions. I will put in a new post.
Old 25-11-2014, 06:14 PM
Samster

vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

I am not lao jiao but have read the FR from the past (there were 2 threads) and have visited HDY previously and will make an attempt to guide newbies.

For Lao Jiao bros, please feel free to correct my humble attempt to enhance sharing of knowledge on HDY,

Air Travel
Fly Tiger is safe. So far, zero accident record. Once in a blue moon, there is flight delay. I experienced flight delay by up to 5 hours but never delay till the next day.

Booking Tiger Airways early is always preferred as the later you booked, the higher the fare. The air fares can range from about $100 to $500, inclusive of insurance, food on board and luggage space. There is a white card that you need to fill in for clearing custom which is usually distributed during air travel. Sometimes, when the plane runs out of card, you can only fill in the details at HDY airport before clearing custom.

On arrival at HDY airport and after clearing custom, you will exit to the waiting area. On your left is a counter selling taxi service to bring you to HDY City. For convenience, book a taxi over the counter to take you to
either Lovely Tour or 707 Tour. For some bros who know the hp number of the bosses of the 2 tour agencies, you can telephone them to pick you up at the airport. Price difference between calling the bosses and getting taxi service off the shelf is small.

At the Tour Agency, you can do the following:
1. change your ringgit or Sing dollar. Exchange rate is reasonable.
2. Book hotel accomodation. Advice is to choose newer hotels with free WIFI in the room, safe deposit box either at the counter or in the room and bathtub.
3. Book the taxi service to return to the airport on the day of departure. Take note of the time that the driver will pick you up.
4. Book tours such as Thai Girls Show at Wangping Hotel (spelling may not be right) or book tour to Songkah to eat seafood or see floating market or book tour to go temple visiting.
5. Buy massage vouchers for either oil massage or traditional massage. Oil massage is more expensive.

Once you have settled with the tour agency, you can take tutuk (3 wheel vehicle) to bring you to your hotel. Tour agency will verbally direct you to your hotel if it is nearby. If it is a distance away, they can get a tutuk for you.

Around the tour agency, I remember that there is at least one mini-mart where you can buy some essentials such as toothbrush, toothpaste, listerine, shaver, bottled mineral water, beer, etc... (if you need them) before you go to the hotel.

Old 25-11-2014, 06:32 PM
Samster

Booking of farm girls

There are a few places to book girls. If you are lazy to scout around, ask the bell hop to bring some girls for you to see. Tell him/ her your requirements eg. age, skin type (fair/ dark), frenching, bbbj, anal, bath together, bonk many times, etc... Some bros report that girls allow only up to a maximum of 3 bonks. Not sure if this is universally true because I do read a report by a legendary bro Fat who bonk girls for up to 20 times and this was supposed to be independently verified by other bros who went with him and interviewed the girls. No complaints from the girls in the posting and they seem to favour him. For me, I only can bonk 3 to 4 times each day and the girls never complain.

If you get the bell hop to bring girls into your room, be prepared to pay Baht 500 more. Exchange rate is about one Sing Dollar to 25 Baht now. You have to check out the latest exchange rate.

If you decide to go to the farms and are interested in sexier girls, try channivet. They have some Burmese and Laos girls that are younger and sexier. However, these girls may not enjoy the company of old men and tend to provide poor service unless you can bride them with more tips. Girls can be booked from 2,000 to 3,500 baht.

If you decide to go to See Kim Yong, many of the farm girls are Thai - between 1800 to 3000 Baht. These women are mostly younger and not pretty girls from rural areas, MILFs and older women. Service depends on chemistry. However, these generation of Thai women are unlike their mothers, they are not so service oriented. Some will ask you for tips, some will ask you for time off to go back home to do laundry and a host of other reasons. If you walk around central (around Lee Garden Hotel area), you may get to see them meeting their friends or boyfriend for chat.

When you go to the farm, always get the tutuk to stop at a drink stall or 7-11 where you can stay till he leaves. If he goes into the farm with you, your cost of booking women goes up by 500 baht.

I have tried MILF and younger women. In general, I prefer MILF but there are very interesting young women too. If you have plenty of time, you can try to chat with massage girls and sales girls in shopping centre. Some bros manage to bed them but I find it too labourious and not worth the effort. I rather spend the money and just finish the deed with them.

Most girls don't do raw. Remember to always put on rubber. Some girls partner together to do threesome but these are very rare. You can always ask if you are into threesome. Just be sure to tell the the OKT (pimp) that it has to be real threesome where both girls partner well together.

My assessment is HDY is becoming a more commercial place and is losing its yesteryears charm. Not uncommon for girls to provide poor service.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1