The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-03-2014, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 14
Smallandstrong is one of the Best!Smallandstrong is one of the Best!Smallandstrong is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried the busty CoCo from bro Simon's stable.

1 word, "Shiok".

I see why now people rave about Boob Jobs.

Gonna try out the GEMs listed here.

Ups to TS, because at least there's a sort of QC in place rather than being disappointed and cheated.

Regards,
S&S
Old 31-03-2014, 04:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
fishlover is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bros, don't waste time & money on mingzhao528's Yuxin. Reasons:

1) dun look like pic at all, meaty

2) no kissing, licking of tits, NO GFE

3) no BJ/BBBJ

4) offer FJ for 100tips (why dun I looks for someone who does BJ/BBBJ and FJ)

5) short-change on time, only offers to return me my time when I told her I am going to write negative report.

6) low on customers service attitude

7) so many other choices available
Old 31-03-2014, 07:11 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomley
Can't touch her butt? You sure?

Click this link & read.

http://sammythe.guru/showpos...&postcount=160
Old 31-03-2014, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomley
Can't touch her butt? You sure?

Click this link & read.

http://sammythe.guru/showpos...&postcount=160
My replies to Bro stoneman's feedback after checking with her.

http://sammythe.guru/showpos...&postcount=162
Old 31-03-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone tried her before?

http://www.sweetprcbabes.com/#!sarah-new/cp5n
Old 01-04-2014, 12:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

2nd visit to Bao Er from Liltiger's stable. Went back cos of really bad leg ache. She sorted it out and my legs feel a lot lighter now...

FR follows:

I just came back from another late night massage with Bao Er. In my first visit, I'd asked her to work on my neck and shoulders cos I was having headaches the whole day and night. This time round, due to too much overexercising, my calves and buttocks hurt like hell, so asked her to concentrate on these areas.

I can say that with familiarity, she becomes more proficient in knowing how to massage me. She remembered me and immediately knew certain areas are too painful for me, and some I need more work on. A true sign of a professional masseuse!

I've already written details about her so I'll only highlight the differences in the 2nd visit. She was more friendly and casual towards me, even more so than the first time, and made an effort to chat even with my hopeless chinese standards. I think her IQ points drop a few after simplifying her chinese so that I can understand... She worked hard on my back and shoulders first (10 mins) and then spent 40 mins on my legs and bum area, front and back. She said if not for the customer after me, she'd gladly spend more time with me to make sure I get a proper massage to ease out the aches. During the leg massage, you can tell that she's working hard - got sweat, and her palms were very warm while her body was cool. It's kinda pain and pleasure - pain when she worked out the knots on my legs, and pleasure when her boobs - yes, she's topless from the start this time - her cold-to-the-touch boobs and nips touch my legs once in a while when she's massaging me LOL. Cannot tahan like that leh. Plus when she started to massage my front, she'd take turns between giving me hard calf massages, and then stroking dicky and rambutans, then hard calf massages again. Pain and pleasure LOL.

Then she told me she'd start on the HJ and now she knows exactly how to make me cum, cos she remembered what I preferred and how my dick needs to be touched. Let's just say that chemistry is improved in round 2, and we enjoyed the climax

Overall, I'd say if you want a good hard massage with a nice ending, she's the one I'd go to. She also pulled Cutie in briefly to say hi to me and Cutie so shyly giggled at me and then ran off to her next client. Bao Er said that Cutie's so packed that Tarma is simply not possible to schedule... Dammit!

Maybe I book a week in advance for Tarma with the two of them

Great service and a hardworking girl. Can't fault her for that...!
(Source)
Old 01-04-2014, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
toptop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try moon under Liltiger below is my rating

Massage - 11/10
One of the best I ever had after siyu and xiao Yu
She really know her stuff very well. The point she press just hit on my right spot

HDLY - 9/10
Almost at the point of ejecting but some how she know when to stop .

HJ - 9/10
Although I took quite a while to cum she is so patient with me and keep smiling asking is it shiok anot .

Attitude - 10/10
Friendly but not over chatty . The head massage is a plus bro should request it after your HJ . It helps to relax your big head

Rtm - yes definitely . Hopefully she can stay long
Old 01-04-2014, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
paulvd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried 雨芯, she is very sweet looking, petite size and pretty. Love her smile, a very cute girl and strong massage. GFE is high, lie on the bed and hug for a very long time and definitely recommended to try.
Looks :8/10
BM: 7/10
Boob: 7/10 B
Massage:8/10
Hand Job:8/10
GFE: High

http://sammythe.guru/showthre...1#post10765702
Old 01-04-2014, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
valentinotan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

does niu niu do BJ with caps?
Old 01-04-2014, 06:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
geor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Follow see follow do.

Link: http://liltigersden.com/coming-soon-...e%9d%e4%be%9d/
TS: liltigerden
Girl: Yi Yi

I was satisfied with her good massage skills. As i think she has been here for sometime. I visited her also when she was under draxxn cxxe last time.
With no slack in service and strength she has been always good at whats she has been doing.

I feel that she needs to be recommended here too.
Old 01-04-2014, 08:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
yaoyao1992 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishlover View Post
Bros, don't waste time & money on mingzhao528's Yuxin. Reasons:

1) dun look like pic at all, meaty

2) no kissing, licking of tits, NO GFE

3) no BJ/BBBJ

4) offer FJ for 100tips (why dun I looks for someone who does BJ/BBBJ and FJ)

5) short-change on time, only offers to return me my time when I told her I am going to write negative report.

6) low on customers service attitude

7) so many other choices available
I find her pretty ok...anyway BBBJ & frenching weren't stated in the thread also. But quite true nowadays massage girls are using massage $90 as a scam to make additional $100 for FJ. But yuxin's massage skill was of certain standard. But many a time my small head rules & many $100 flies. Some even asking me for $200 OMG. So nowadays i normally brings $150 and no condom in my wallet.
Old 01-04-2014, 09:13 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by valentinotan View Post
does niu niu do BJ with caps?
BBBJ have already of course BJ lah. If you are scared juz bring your own plastic wrap lor.. & if you forgot she should have some in her kitchen. Just kidding around no hard feeling hor.....
Old 01-04-2014, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
indignant2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Any FR on her ? She looks like my ex.

http://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=434717
Trust me she is good. Sweet looking, great figure. blow your mind away. but complexion not as silky as the picture. But still a head turner. She provide added service with some added $. Enjoy..........
Old 01-04-2014, 09:28 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
And a really bad experience one:

http://$$$$$$.com/xiaoya_26.php
So since this is an open forum to ensure we promote good ones and help bros avoid the bad ones I will provide a quick FR.

Firstly she goes by different name depending on which site she is featured. She stays in the East ... tempted to post more info on location but i wont as she lives in with another person who could be better.

Upon arrival, she asked for money upfront. Then only washed me in my nether regions and hers. After the deed, same thing. Only our nether regions. So i could have tasted the saliva of the previous person before me on her titties and the next patron will taste mine ;-)

During the session she was very mechanical. After the session she spent the remaining 30mins on the phone.

Her real person is different. Her eyes are enlarged and chin sharpen, probably phone app photoshop thing. I got only a 1 mins bbbj, missionary and doggy while she asked me to go faster - obviously to get the job done.

80% of the advertised services were not performed.

Maybe she just doesn't like me but if you are in the service business, you need to have a minimal level of standard. Bros who want more specifics can ping me.
Yah bro....her service sucks. I boycott her...
Old 01-04-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
2nd visit to Bao Er from Liltiger's stable. Went back cos of really bad leg ache. She sorted it out and my legs feel a lot lighter now...

FR follows:

I just came back from another late night massage with Bao Er. In my first visit, I'd asked her to work on my neck and shoulders cos I was having headaches the whole day and night. This time round, due to too much overexercising, my calves and buttocks hurt like hell, so asked her to concentrate on these areas.

I can say that with familiarity, she becomes more proficient in knowing how to massage me. She remembered me and immediately knew certain areas are too painful for me, and some I need more work on. A true sign of a professional masseuse!

I've already written details about her so I'll only highlight the differences in the 2nd visit. She was more friendly and casual towards me, even more so than the first time, and made an effort to chat even with my hopeless chinese standards. I think her IQ points drop a few after simplifying her chinese so that I can understand... She worked hard on my back and shoulders first (10 mins) and then spent 40 mins on my legs and bum area, front and back. She said if not for the customer after me, she'd gladly spend more time with me to make sure I get a proper massage to ease out the aches. During the leg massage, you can tell that she's working hard - got sweat, and her palms were very warm while her body was cool. It's kinda pain and pleasure - pain when she worked out the knots on my legs, and pleasure when her boobs - yes, she's topless from the start this time - her cold-to-the-touch boobs and nips touch my legs once in a while when she's massaging me LOL. Cannot tahan like that leh. Plus when she started to massage my front, she'd take turns between giving me hard calf massages, and then stroking dicky and rambutans, then hard calf massages again. Pain and pleasure LOL.

Then she told me she'd start on the HJ and now she knows exactly how to make me cum, cos she remembered what I preferred and how my dick needs to be touched. Let's just say that chemistry is improved in round 2, and we enjoyed the climax

Overall, I'd say if you want a good hard massage with a nice ending, she's the one I'd go to. She also pulled Cutie in briefly to say hi to me and Cutie so shyly giggled at me and then ran off to her next client. Bao Er said that Cutie's so packed that Tarma is simply not possible to schedule... Dammit!

Maybe I book a week in advance for Tarma with the two of them

Great service and a hardworking girl. Can't fault her for that...!
(Source)
Thanks Bro for the RTM MR.

Waiting for your TARMA MR.

Just saw CUTIE earlier. She is so so adorable
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1