The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
gimmeakiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Instagram Outreach to Influencers to Bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangingeveryone View Post
Managed to connect 1 influencer (~10k followers, dont know can consider or not), quite long legged, tall (about 1.7-ish), fair and smooth skin.

She actually quoted me 3 hours unlimited shots for $10k, siao meh pu$$y made of gold ah?

Sorry bros my pocket not deep enough, but whoever is keen up my points I can share the contacts.
Cock will be coated with gold after fucking her, that's why so expensive
Old 04-01-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 15
geegeegee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergeegeegee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergeegeegee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergeegeegee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergeegeegee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can share this influencer ? Will upped you for share
Old 05-01-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 12
jnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangingeveryone View Post
Managed to connect 1 influencer (~10k followers, dont know can consider or not), quite long legged, tall (about 1.7-ish), fair and smooth skin.

She actually quoted me 3 hours unlimited shots for $10k, siao meh pu$$y made of gold ah?

Sorry bros my pocket not deep enough, but whoever is keen up my points I can share the contacts.
hi bro, just up you already
Old 05-01-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 3
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light

Received so many PM bros, but some never leave their nicks. Can pm me if I haven't gotten back?
Old 10-10-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 2
PeterPanInSG is one of the Best!PeterPanInSG is one of the Best!PeterPanInSG is one of the Best!PeterPanInSG is one of the Best!
Hey bro, can shed some stories on her “dark past”. 😎

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklordV View Post
Yes ex classmate back in sec sch. Went out for drinks couple years back during poly with a group of friends. She really quite wild last time. No stories on my end tho, except heard from a friend whose quite good looking that managed to get on with her.

Yeah the fake accent pretty irritating lol. Last time she don't speak like that (obviously) wahaha
Old 11-10-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
throsaures deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

why so expensive
Old 11-10-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 10
lolyer is one of the Best!lolyer is one of the Best!lolyer is one of the Best!lolyer is one of the Best!

Hi, can any bros pm me her IG handle? Really curious to know who is this also
Old 12-10-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 1
XMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to all

Courtesy from ChatGPT

Dear [Influencer's Name],

I hope this message finds you well. I have been following your work closely and am continually inspired by your creativity, dedication, and the positive impact you've had on your audience. Your authenticity and expertise shine through in everything you do, and I believe your influence can make a significant difference in various areas.

I would like to propose a special collaboration opportunity with you that extends beyond your usual content. Please understand that I greatly respect your current projects and understand the importance of maintaining your creative integrity. My intention is to provide you with an opportunity to leverage your unique influence even further, and I am fully prepared to compensate you for your time and efforts.

I would love to discuss this proposal in more detail, but I understand if you may have reservations. Your boundaries and priorities are of utmost importance to me, and I would never want to make you feel uncomfortable. If you're open to hearing more about this opportunity, I would be grateful for the chance to explain it further.

Please let me know if you are available for a call or a meeting at your earliest convenience. Your time is valuable, and I appreciate your consideration of this proposal.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message. I look forward to the possibility of working together and continuing to be inspired by your incredible work.
Old 14-10-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Long time no update on cy***** b*b* , just look at her flawless armpits and sizable tits spilling out of her top!

Old 14-10-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pic taken by faggoty boyfriend of cy***** b*b* , lucky bastard gets to grab her slim waist from behind and fuck her in the ass!

Old 14-10-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 1
Rarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmeakiss View Post
Cock will be coated with gold after fucking her, that's why so expensive
I heard of stories like this before from my Financial advisor friend who services high net worth clients that they will order influences and pay them 5 digits to bonk them
Old 15-10-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1556 / Power: 15
thehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Pic taken by faggoty boyfriend of cy***** b*b* , lucky bastard gets to grab her slim waist from behind and fuck her in the ass!

is her insta set to private or change?cant seem to find her
Old 15-10-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

This cy***** b*b* , dun know why her neh neh is so big but her arms are so slim...

And that sexy protruding collarbone... Makes me want to ejaculate my spunk onto her collarbone and then let my cum slowly flow down to her sizeable tits!

Old 15-10-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 15
Gmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to behold

Finding the right camera angles can work wonders.
Old 16-10-2023, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 13
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
This cy***** b*b* , dun know why her neh neh is so big but her arms are so slim...

And that sexy protruding collarbone... Makes me want to ejaculate my spunk onto her collarbone and then let my cum slowly flow down to her sizeable tits!

Is she still doing fl?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1