The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-05-2009, 04:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ahyang8980 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: B+ Pink Nipples 19yr Attractive Kitty (Full service)

can sms her number to me?think to try tonight,thankyou 91862525
Old 03-06-2009, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
razo1127 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would like to share my FR on Kitty but prior to that I wish to emphasize that the below FR are subjectively my sole opinion and no offense to any bros, TS and kitty herself.

I contacted kitty and she free to meet anytime so appt was a breeze. Her replies over SMS was mushy talk like lovers but didn't really work on me. Confirm room no. and she arrived in 10mins. First impression don't really coincide with her tone of speech but she is young looking and gnd but just not the vixen she tries to be.

Foreplay was sitting on my lap and exposing her boobs to me plus request to kiss them. First time a FL shower me with so little soap and water so it's mainly wash my bro and bbbj.

On top bed, catbath from ear onwards to feet. Good to meet someone who does AR but definately room for improvement. Very fast ask for cap and started riding followed by missionary. Kinda left me bad impression when all of sudden moan until very shiok when engine haven start, and already hinting she want she want faster give her.

Breaktime, cause she want to check HP, back to bonking until sian then cim via hj. Cim time never suck so feeling soso only same as shoot into CD.

Pass me 3 tissue, chitchat a while have to go le. Not unhappy with her just unsatisfied. Not my cup of tea despite young and one more thing, her boobs too hard to my touch. Think what you want. Maybe previously too lucky now no feeling so hard to give highscore. I think if she act demure and be herself easier to score with me. Paiseh if I too critical. Thank you~

Name: Kitty
Looks: 6
Body: 6 (dunno why bum rough rough)
Boobs: 5
Bbbj: 6
Cathbath: 6
AR: 6.5
FJ: 6
CIM: 6.5
GFE: 3
RTF: No
Damage: 90/1/1 + CD/RM
Old 03-06-2009, 05:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
amockery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pink nipples, i like!!!
Old 03-06-2009, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
haha.... always see u in other threads.. boh support my thread eh... haha wheres ur busty milf..?
Aiyoh, I told you I'm a cheapo cheongster liao mah!

Anything more than $50 per bonk, I immediately skip one lor!

Busty MILF only here end of this month. Will PM you contact & stats when she's here. She last time here got no lack of supporters. I think maybe bro ah jwee also one of them... cannot remember...

Sorry to hijack your thread for a while hor, bro ah jwee... the busty MILF thread is here.

http://sammythe.guru/welcome...32e-boobs.html

Beware clones...
Old 03-06-2009, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 16
popeye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guess she is those rush type.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
jag_jj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you TS.

Tried Kitty last week when I had just a couple of hours to kill. SMS her and waited for 30 mins even though she said she would be immediately available - her time management leaves much to be desired, wanted to cancel but she turned up just when I wanted to leave the room.

Anyway, her little "meow-mi" cutesy talk does not cut it for me, it's really an overkill and bordering on irritating. She does BBBJ while showering, that's about the only plus point I can think of. She does ride a bit too fast and furious, more like wanting to quickly end it all than enjoyment for me. She offered cim but I declined. All in all, very average, not my cup of tea - a bit too fake for me on the acting cute part.

Looks: 6.5
Body: 7
Boobs:B cup (think fake)
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 5
Damage: 90/1/25mins (it was fast b'cos I was rushing, and I dun really want to waste time since not my cup of tea).
RTF: No.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
zoroo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First like to thank bro Broomstick for the ctc and also for the 'warnings' about good and bad FRs. Sorry to those bros who did not have good time with her. Maybe was my lucky day or what.......

Got the ctc this morning and called her......she was free..which is not surprising as so many not so good FRs. She tries to flirt on the Smses which is fine with me as i like to do that as well..She stresses alot on how 'she feel about you' type of thing...看感觉。So I decided to have some fun and play along lol.....after all this is what im looking for ...not just to go and have service and unload...some fun play quite nice for me. Actually when you do that she is just totally different from most of the bad FRs. I had a great time.

Called her once i reached the destination and her told me she is already nearby. SMS her the room and to my surprise, haven't even taken off my shoes and ding dong..bell ring ( sorry to bros who have to wait for 10 minutes or more)...open the door and saw this young gnd in front of me. After the initial hello ni hao she gv hug me and started frenching me..told me she already bathed and ask me if she smells nice.....buay tahan liao...unzip her jeans and my hands slide under her t-shirt and felt the two big melons. She responded by putting her hands straight into my boxer shorts and held up the already stiffen rod. push her onto the bed and continue to remove the balance of her panties and bra.....she suggested that i should take a shower before she start her service on me....nothing much on that pretty SOP.

back to the bed she did bj and ar ....bj was pretty good as her eyes keep giving you the CFM look and her winks are quite cute. told her i like to be in control and she obediently lie on the bed will i lick her tits and fingered her pussy...her moans are soft but sounded quite real...then i went lower and kiss her sexy waist,,,,,fair thighs and painted the juicy cunt. at this point she told me that she wanted me as well....so we switch to 69...i almost cannot take it liao so ask her to cap me.....as i remembered many bros FR about her ride...i wanted to try since i normally only can cum in missionary or doggie..seldom in cowgirl. But to my amazment, within 2 minutes only damn shiok...cum already and she continue riding until sibay sensitive. after the clean up we came back to the bed and she was lying beside me tcss..pretty nice to hold as her skin is smooth and fair......too bad face like a bit of leftover from breakouts.....

since i haven't got my missionary or doggie so negotiate second round...managed to get it at 150 ( she wanted to 90x2 ). this time round i was the aggressor, kiss her all over and when i touch her pussy was so wet, wet so cap me on and pump her for a good 15 minutes , frenching and grabbing her soft bums...whole time her legs wide open and up in the air.....finally before my back break released everything( the balance from round one) into the cd.....

again sorry to bros who did not get good experience....my 2 cents worth if you may bear with me......this girl only for those who flirt and play with words, treat her like gf and she will recipocrate...dont get rough too fast...create some mood.......then you will find it very sextisfying.....

we left together...she ask for my permission to hold my hands and i said ok...went to eat lunch and then sent her to chinatown as she wanting to go shopping .....she ask if i free but told her had to go back to work as dont intend to pay for her shopping.......( well if her face was my type i just might have gone and paid for her shoppping....)

looks : 6/10 average looking ( seems bit too serious looking), fair skin n smooth
boobs : B ( quite hard so not sure if real or not)
body : nice young girl body....has flesh not like some with only skin and bones
ht : about 1.6m
wt : about 47-48 kg
painting : yes
fingering : yes
pussy : wet
bj : 7/10
fj : 8/10
gfe : 9/10
rtf : yes near future...
overall : good service not rush for time ( i spent about 2.5 hours with her)

thank you bros for your time to read this......hope you have good experience with her as well.....i dont really know why she so different from some of the FRs i have seen on her. maybe after bro broomstick talk ...had an effect....
Old 04-06-2009, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 19
broomstick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybroomstick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Still dingdong FR. Good and bad. Choice is her. I told her samster looking for service. Number out to brothers.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:05 PM
Samster

i think she 看人....not to her advantage...maybe you can talk to her again....think she needs $$$..thanks once again for the ctc.....
Old 05-06-2009, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 16
goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!

Short Fr for kitty
Just a fast summary

Looks:5 (not my type)
Body:8 ( figure good slim n hour glass)
Service: 7 (she try hard but sometimes trying too much a bit turn off)
Boobs: 8 (firm)
Bj:8 ( good job, n like to tease)
Fj:9 (v tight and accomodating)
Gfe:4 (tries too hard feel weird)
Rtf: nah always like to go for different girls.

Overall:6.5
The fj was good. Tries too hard to please but not good at it.
Worth to try. Points a bit low cuz I care looks too much

Enjoy!!
Do up my points, if u think my fr is useful!! Thanks 1st!!
Old 06-06-2009, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 19
broomstick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybroomstick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoroo View Post
i think she 看人....not to her advantage...maybe you can talk to her again....think she needs $$$...
I have done my best to share her contact. Business good or bad all in her hand. She must play her part to prolong her stay here. From current FR, she seems to have improved on her service but its really "one meat another poison. God luck to all. She might have realised what I have been trying to tell her all this while. What brothers here looking for. Not jus sex but service. Hope she does understand now.
Old 06-06-2009, 04:05 PM
Samster

agreed bro at the end of the day its up to them....i did share a few pointers with her as well because overall she is quite a nice person lah....
Old 06-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
skyinwater is Cool - loads of Potential

mind to share kitty's contact? pls PM me.
i am not india or malay.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
player1313 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro,can pm me her ctc,tks
Old 09-06-2009, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 16
lau tiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: B+ Pink Nipples 19yr Attractive Kitty (Full service)

Thanks to bro broomstick for Kitty's contact.

Kitty
Ht / Wt : 1.65m / 46kg
Looks : 8/10 beautiful big eyes, nice facial features. Sharp nose)
Boobs : 8/10 B+ breast with fresh looking nipples
Body : 8/10 (Well proportion with no arm pit hair. Pussy hair trim).
FJ : Tight and wet
BBBJ : 8.5/10 Super BBBJ with deep deep throat
Catbath : 8/10 whole body from head to toes
Damage : S$90 / 1 / 60min without room and condom.

Overall great SYT prc.

Hope you guys have a great time.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread